You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!!

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
ok guys this is just an idea i have had tonight and am gonna try and run it for 32 players here on sky poker, it is an heads up hold'em tournament run on the freeplay table "caerphilly". yes thats right this tournament will be free to enter and you will play with the 1000 chips you have in your free chips poker balance, if we can get 32 players then it will be simply an fa cup style poker tournament untill finally down to the final 2 and they will battle it out for the first prize, which as of yet is nothing lol. but i am sure if we can get 32 players together maybe sky may offer entry to a tournament for the winner, nothing major just a little prize for the winner. clearly people wont be too eager to play if there isnt a small prize for the winner so this tournament does need a little help from the sky community and the sky poker team, tomoro is a busy day for all of us away from the tables and as is boxing day for family reasons, so the first 32 people to post on this thread that they want entry will be in, purely based on a first come first entry basis. when 32 players have posted this tournament will begin on the 27th of dec, i will do the draw and all the matches will have a 2 day deadline to be played giving everybody plenty of time to play thear heads up battle, and once the first draw is done and matches are finished it will be winner of match 1 play the winner of match 2 and so on.

so come on guys just post your alias if you want entry, only 32 places!!!!

ps: i will get the ball rolling.......webby234

Comments