You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!!:
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!! : Yes Barry we do. I am in bed now as it happens. However I have discovered that going to bed and going to sleep are not necessarily the same thing. ;)
    Posted by LML
    Lol agreed ;)
  • edited December 2009
    salazar LML and machka have took the last 3 places so sorry to the guys who just missed out this time, i am sure we will be having more if this is a success. anyway the draw has now been amended and you should all know who you are playing, so it is your job to try send your opponent a P'M or post on here saying when your available to play, gl to all who are playing and may the flop be with you!!

ps: salazar its free to enter
  • edited December 2009
    salazar LML and machka have took the last 3 places so sorry to the guys who just missed out this time, i am sure we will be having more if this is a success. anyway the draw has now been amended and you should all know who you are playing, so it is your job to try send your opponent a P'M or post on here saying when your available to play, gl to all who are playing and may the flop be with you!! ps: salazar its free to enter
    Posted by webby234
    Story of my life in a nutshell lol, if anyone cant make it, ill be reserve, if you can have a reserve?
  • edited December 2009
    barry you are 2nd reserve mate, not sure if irishrover will be returning to the site, so will see if she posts in the morning?
  • edited December 2009
    barry you are 2nd reserve mate, not sure if irishrover will be returning to the site, so will see if she posts in the morning?
    Posted by webby234
    Lol, edited my post while you posted this, will be sad loss if Irish does go, really hope she dont..
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by webby234

Hey Webby. In that case I'll resign my position to Barry. :)

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Cheers.x
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!! : Now just imagine it's a bear.. honestly,.. It's little nose is just out of vision at the bottom, eyes are shut and it's little ears are sticking up. IT"S A BEAR!!
    Posted by LML
    It's a bat, obv.
    That's why it's upside down.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!! : Hey Webby. In that case I'll resign my position to Barry. :) Apologies for any inconvenience. Cheers.x
    Posted by LML
    OI No you will not young lady :), I am reserve if necessary, thatl do me, webby ignore resignation please :), my apologies too webby
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!! : It's a bat, obv. That's why it's upside down.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Hi Vince, welcome to the early morning poker forum show :), problem is you meet all these wierd people ;), right all you gorgeous people out there, barry is going to see mr sandman will pay a visit, night all and pleasant dreams.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!! : Hi Vince, welcome to the early morning poker forum show :), problem is you meet all these wierd people ;), right all you gorgeous people out there, barry is going to see mr sandman will pay a visit, night all and pleasant dreams.
    Posted by acebarry10

Sandman you say? Can you make sure he leaves a bucket full of the stuff in Ost-Rich's car.. On second thought.. TAXI!!

Sweet Dreams all. x
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!! : Sandman you say? Can you make sure he leaves a bucket full of the stuff in Ost-Rich's car.. On second thought.. TAXI!! Sweet Dreams all. x
    Posted by LML
    Lol, yup defo, you say you want to win the open, yes?, to win the Open, you need to win the HU on the FT, so you need the practise more than i do cos I know you can do it ok? :)
  • edited December 2009
    You calling me gorgeous?  You'll make me blush.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!! : Lol, yup defo, you say you want to win the open, yes?, to win the Open, you need to win the HU on the FT, so you need the practise more than i do cos I know you can do it ok? :)
    Posted by acebarry10

Barry we both know it's not the winning that counts..It's beating Orford.

Apologies to Webby for going off topic.

x
  • edited December 2009
    PAPARON..let me know when u want our heads up game tues /weds is good for me ,
  • edited December 2009
    nobody playin yet 9.05 am ...diablo im on most of the day m8 i,ll go to find a player to check ur playing local derby this
  • edited December 2009
    Ok Quagmire,  Ready to get your soggy behind kicked :),  I'm available tonight if you are up for it

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!! : Barry we both know it's not the winning that counts..It's beating Orford. Apologies to Webby for going off topic. x
    Posted by LML
    Ive had lots of HU,s, so dont need to use this, so you can have some practice, help get rid of that rustiness you were on about, webby, tell her :), Cinderella, you will go to the Ball ;) and oh no im not isnt applicable lol, apologies again to webby.
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Webby,

Could I suggest a seperate thread just for posting the draw,results and challenges, means a lot less trawling to find info about the matches.  Just a suggestion
  • edited December 2009

Another suggestion, As the winner of game 1 plays winner of game 2...the losers of each game cud play eachother too and have 2 seperate events, the main one, and a consolation 1.

Just scared of my whole HU tourny lasting only one hand, at least this way am garenteed (spellcheck) 2 hands!

DOHH
  • edited December 2009
    Salazar - Im on today and probably all evening. Let me know when ur free m8.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!! : Ive had lots of HU,s, so dont need to use this, so you can have some practice, help get rid of that rustiness you were on about, webby, tell her :), Cinderella, you will go to the Ball ;) and oh no im not isnt applicable lol, apologies again to webby.
    Posted by acebarry10

OK Barry if you are absolutely sure? That would be awesome.

Thank you very much :)

Ness I am avail to play anytime pretty much, let me know when is good for you.

x
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!! : OK Barry if you are absolutely sure? That would be awesome. Thank you very much :) Ness I am avail to play anytime pretty much, let me know when is good for you. x
    Posted by LML
    Lol, Morning Lisa Marie

Yup 100%, absolutelydefinately surer than sure ;), now you better win this :), gl and gl all
  • edited December 2009
    count me in , great idea, merry xmas all
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Irish, I have PMd you with my avaiability over the next 2 days but I see you may have left the site (immediately after agreeing to play in this?). I hope you are going to hang around long enough to play our HU otherwise I am first one through to second round!!
  • edited December 2009
    count me in , great idea, merry xmas all
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Your pic suggests female but your profie says male. Are you confused?
  • edited December 2009

Just sent you a pm Lisa, just incase you check this before your inbox.... should do a pop-up when you get a pm on here...

• edited December 2009
    Just sent you a pm Lisa, just incase you check this before your inbox.... should do a pop-up when you get a pm on here...
    Posted by ness4

Mmmmm Ness V Lisa Marie,  Girl on Girl, my fav  ;),  SO guys, who have you got your money on

• edited December 2009
    OK. Great game with Miss Ness and great conversation too. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

We got our 'moneys worth' as it lasted a fair while with chips going back and forth!

I just pipped it at the end with a lucky showdown.

WVP Ness. Pleasure chatting/playing.

• edited December 2009
    OK. Great game with Miss Ness and great conversation too. Thoroughly enjoyed it. We got our 'moneys worth' as it lasted a fair while with chips going back and forth! I just pipped it at the end with a lucky showdown. WVP Ness. Pleasure chatting/playing.
    Posted by LML
    Nice one Lisa-Marie, let me know if you can when your next one is and ill come and make it a three some ;)
  • edited December 2009
    congrats to lisa marie who is safely through to the second round, ul ness but thanks for participating

ok guys, i think irishrover has left the site and seagull is ready to play i think, so if lucky777 or acebarry want to play then who ever post first on here will get the spot against seagull!!
  • edited December 2009
    DOHHHHHHH v POTTSY82

LADYFINGERS v NORBIT

LML(W) v
    NESS4

PAPARON v
    KDANEM

PHIL12UK v SALAZAR

JINGLEMA v
    OZZIE08

STOKEFC v
    DIABLOPEZ