You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THURS NIGHT LIVE SHOW WITH JEN MASON AND FOWLER 7PM CH861 ****OFFICIAL SHOW THREAD****

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
Hey folks,

Hope you have had a great week so far, and are looking forward to the weekend wind down (offically starts tonight btw).  Hope you didnt get effected by the pesky tubes?  I am looking forward to the movies at the weekend, Leo and sweets; the perfect combo!

The fabulous Jen Mason joins me tonight to give you 5 hours of expert analysis, so make sure you ask her lots of questions..

The Show tonight:

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – Conclusion of the 12K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter final table (Thursday 30th Jan)

8pm-9pm – Top of the Pots – Top 10 biggest pots of the week from the Master Cash tables

9pm-11pm – Master Cash – Live Master Cash action

11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights  – Highlights from the late stages of the £12K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter

So lots of cash action for you to get involved in, and also GL in the Bounty Hunter tonight!!

Also a cheeky  seat giveaway for the best contribution tonight:  After finding my long lost Poker;The Real Deal book (good by the way for anyone learning)............

If you wrote a Poker Book, what would you call it????

Answers on an email/forum post or tweet

skyopen@bskyb.com

#skypokertv

Anyway I think that is all, I am off to hang washing, oh the glamour

A xxxx

Comments