You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A good way to beat the bookie each way in long odds on shot races

2»

Comments

• edited February 2014
    It really is as simple as number of wins x initial stake.

So I won 20 games @ 50c a time = $10 profit.

If I'd started with a tenner stake, I'd be up £200.

That's the 'beauty' of the system.

I reckon if you start tiny, have accounts on 8+ online casnos at once, and have a lot of patience/money, you can sit and print it out.
  • edited February 2014
    In theory, if I played 500 spins, and only won 3 of them, I'd be up 3 x my initial stake, so $1.50.....

*edit, as long as 1 of the wins was my 500th of 500 spins. I'd be down zillions otherwise :(
  • edited February 2014
    Its just the size of your roll that's needed that would stop you.

Say you start at 50c. if you lose 15 times in a row you'd have to be staking £32k on the next spin. Losing 15 times in a rown happens roughly 1 in 100,000 spins!

your profit for those 100,000 spins should be $25k
  • edited February 2014
    Anyway, the roulette thing obv doesn't work because eventually you're going to hit a stage where your bets are capped. And you're sc rewed.

In sports betting, this isn't the case, you'll always be able to get enough money on the desired outcome even if you have to bet on 8+ sites at once.

So anything that's an even money shot, with no chance of a tie.

football/cricket/golf/rugby/darts/bowls/curling/wrestling etc etc etc........
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: A good way to beat the bookie each way in long odds on shot races:
    Anyway, the roulette thing obv doesn't work because eventually you're going to hit a stage where your bets are capped. And you're sc rewed. In sports betting, this isn't the case, you'll always be able to get enough money on the desired outcome even if you have to bet on 8+ sites at once. So anything that's an even money shot, with no chance of a tie. football/cricket/golf/rugby/darts/bowls/curling/wrestling etc etc etc........
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Sounds like we should start a thread, where we can all have a go!
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: A good way to beat the bookie each way in long odds on shot races:
    Anyway, the roulette thing obv doesn't work because eventually you're going to hit a stage where your bets are capped. And you're sc rewed. In sports betting, this isn't the case, you'll always be able to get enough money on the desired outcome even if you have to bet on 8+ sites at once. So anything that's an even money shot, with no chance of a tie. football/cricket/golf/rugby/darts/bowls/curling/wrestling etc etc etc........
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    The options are restricted as what to bet on as most things have 3 possible outcomes win lose or draw , bit like roulette when you bet red or black and it comes up zero .
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: A good way to beat the bookie each way in long odds on shot races : The options are restricted as what to bet on as most things have 3 possible outcomes win lose or draw , bit like roulette when you bet red or black and it comes up zero .
    Posted by GEO68
    This is fine, as long as it's an even money shot you're betting on.

If there was to be a thread, I think I'd stick to the roulette until I got to £16, then start looking for sports bets to take over from then on where I would like to think I'd have a tiny edge back in my favour.

Doing it all on sports bets would take forever to get anywhere.