You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyone watching the darts?

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    cant see this being 4-1 ur 4-2 looks good
  • edited December 2009
    4-2 looks good - to hamilton lol
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Anyone watching the darts?:
    4-2 looks good - to hamilton lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    afraid so
  • edited January 2010
    I've just been looking on SkyBet and there are 2 players that i certainly feel have a cracking chance of making the final (Taylor will probably end up winning it as per usual!) but certainly worth an each way punt: Simon Whitlock (25/1) John Part (40/1) and a possible little wager on: Vincent van der Voort (100/1)
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Never ever have i been so happy to see an Aussie make a Darts Final lol!!!
  • edited January 2010
    lol well done m8, just hope he doesnt fall apart tongiht like everyone else does versetaylor
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone watching the darts? : Never ever have i been so happy to see an Aussie make a Darts Final lol!!!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    He was 80/1 at the start lol, 
  • edited January 2010
    I know nobody expected Webster to do anything but it would have been nice if he could have turned up with his A-game. An average of 85 might be good enough to win the BDO but it's woeful in a PDC semi against Taylor. Just hope Whitlock doesn't crumble tonight so it's a reasonable match.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone watching the darts? : He was 80/1 at the start lol, 
    Posted by loonytoons
    I know but i put a £5ew when he was quoted at 25/1 - OOOOOOOOOOPS!!!

The other person who i know is very happy that he backed Whitlock £2.50 ew at 80/1 is my best mate and he always has this knack of going with his hunches earlier than i do - BAD TIMES lol!!!
  • edited January 2010
    I know nobody expected Webster to do anything but it would have been nice if he could have turned up with his A-game. An average of 85 might be good enough to win the BDO but it's woeful in a PDC semi against Taylor. Just hope Whitlock doesn't crumble tonight so it's a reasonable match.
    Posted by Quagmire72
    Me and my mate bumped into Mark Webster in Yates in Wolverhampton after one of the evening sessions at the Grand Slam of Darts in November and i have to say what an absolute down to earth and top bloke Webster is. Certainly not one of these players with an ego and will stop to have a chat with anyone and for me i hope he continues to have a blossoming career in the PDC.

• edited January 2010
    Ive gone for talor 7-2 and barney 10 - 6 , just on nice guys Alex Roy is one of the nicest you could meet, nothing like the stage image, Richie Burnett is an as sole and you would struggle to find a dart pro that likes van gerwin,i remember playing in the irish open and my daughter was at my table and Chris Mason just got stuffed in the semi, he left the stage and sat down with us, put his head in his hands, and was gutted, my daughter, 12 at the time said to him dry your eyes mate, its only a game lol, he didnt know what to say lol.
  • edited January 2010
    I've gone for 7-4 Taylor at 7/1. Hope it's a cracker!!!
  • edited January 2010

What a great Final.
       I thought Whitlock was going to do him at one point,but no
       The Great Man poored it on again.
       Just like Tina said " He`s Simply The Best".
  • edited January 2010
    Yeah I really enjoyed that game. Phil was a bit wobbly on his doubles at times, but then those monster checkouts were mega! :-D
    Simon was a very worthy finalist and put up a great fight.
  • edited January 2010
    Now on to the 'B' competition at the lakeside, they were saying that this year is the strongest ever - who they trying to kid, they should get a job in the N Korean propaganda team lol
  • edited January 2010
    Now on to the 'B' competition at the lakeside, they were saying that this year is the strongest ever - who they trying to kid, they should get a job in the N Korean propaganda team lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    LOL ... I can't watch the council version. Ted 'I can easily take on Taylor' Hankey, who of course bombed out of the GSoD in the early stages. Shame they didn't meet there!

PS ... what about Bobby George doing those Raaaaaaaamsdens ads?  LOL

• edited January 2010
    Posted by loonytoons
    lol..........there's an Aussie fella on at the mo just hit 1, 1, treble 1 during the scoring phase........next turn first dart hits double 1........lmao
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone watching the darts? : lol..........there's an Aussie fella on at the mo just hit 1, 1, treble 1 during the scoring phase........next turn first dart hits double 1........lmao
    Posted by diablo_pez
    A 3-dart average of 5, i predict big things for this guy!

They should stick the BDO on before the PDC to ease us into the darts before Xmas. It's hard work to watch this drivel after watching the high standards of the last 2 weeks.
  • edited January 2010
    Just watched the link and I think calling there darts B class is a major insult to the letter B.
    My dad could play better and he`s been dead for over a year.
    Infact I think they have encouraged me to turn pro,even though I haven`t got any arms.