You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker UKPC Day 2 Updates

123457»

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Hey guys this is ZAC MORRIS (anoncowboy)...I made it to day 2 with 19500 and worked my way up to 65k just wanted to say how Gutted I was with my luck :P

I was all in preflop to Marcel Luske with AA and he had 99....straight away a 9 on the flop.  First AA of the tourny and it had to pretty much bust me haha.

I was proud of getting here for £2.50 and for even getting through day 1 but I was gutted I did not make bubble with a beat such as this.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker UKPC Day 2 Updates:
    Hey guys this is ZAC MORRIS (anoncowboy)...I made it to day 2 with 19500 and worked my way up to 65k just wanted to say how Gutted I was with my luck :P I was all in preflop to Marcel Luske with AA and he had 99....straight away a 9 on the flop.  First AA of the tourny and it had to pretty much bust me haha. I was proud of getting here for £2.50 and for even getting through day 1 but I was gutted I did not make bubble with a beat such as this.
    Posted by anoncowboy
    Yeah that was brutal, I was sat to your left in the light blue jacket with my hood up!  What a tough table that was, literally had no hands and bricked every board.  Only way I stayed alive was making moves on the guy to your right, Brett Angell.  I think I 3bet you from bb to 10k and you had around 40k on the btn and took a lil while before folding saying you really liked the hand... What was it? :)
  • edited February 2014
    It wasnt that i really liked it just i said that everytime i raise with it (on button or cut off) i get re raised lol...it was kq...was no point risking more chips for a flop with my stack lol what was it you had?

Good game by the way and yeah the table was a hard one but also a fun one
  • edited February 2014
  • edited February 2014
    It wasnt that i really liked it just i said that everytime i raise with it (on button or cut off) i get re raised lol...it was kq...was no point risking more chips for a flop with my stack lol what was it you had? Good game by the way and yeah the table was a hard one but also a fun one
    Posted by anoncowboy
    Yeah Marcel was good fun.  Think I had AQ and was obv hoping for you to 4bet jam on me.  That guy who flatted your AJ all in with JT busted me and somehow managed to finish around 20th!  That call he made certainly gave a few people a smile!
  • edited February 2014
    (ment button and hijack)

ul mate...yeah I was pretty lucky when he had called me instead of the guy next to me who said he folded 99.

• edited February 2014
    (ment button and hijack) ul mate...yeah I was pretty lucky when he had called me instead of the guy next to me who said he folded 99.
    Posted by anoncowboy
    Yeah that was Brett Angell (up over 200k) and he wasn't amused in the slightest lol