You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fav Player Notes

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Obv no names

have you got any favourite notes? or one you forgot you had written that made you laugh??

its nothing special, but i just found one that said "lol bad station". made me chuckle.

it was still accurate

Comments

• edited March 2014
    i have a note on one guy

'Dont try any moves on him.  He knows youre full of it'

:)
  • edited March 2014
    lol...me?

surely im not the only one tho :P
  • edited March 2014
    some guy played against me once on a dym and he said in chat "JD you never play a hand - thats what my notes say". So I thought I'd check the note i had on him which just said "complete a$$hole". 

In the interest of sharing I let him know what my note said lol he took it badly!
  • edited March 2014
    lol not you.

Not sure what I have on you...
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Fav Player Notes:
    some guy played against me once on a dym and he said in chat "JD you never play a hand - thats what my notes say". So I thought I'd check the note i had on him which just said "complete a$$hole".  In the interest of sharing I let him know what my note said lol he took it badly!
    Posted by jdsallstar

haha - nice

• edited March 2014
    Some of my fave notes include '****', '********' and '*************'.
  • edited March 2014
    There's one reasonably well known player here and my note simply says...

'Never thinks I have it'.

He never does either!
  • edited March 2014
    Ive posted on it before but notes can defo be informative of previous games in more than the standard frequency, tendency, playing style type  way.

Im very mild mannered and rarely get riled so when I open a note and see summat insulting it does make me think what kind of knobheadish behaviour induced that sort of reaction.

I had one random player whose note said: "this player is completely BONEHEADED"

I wondered what type of beat would make me type that.

3 hands in I raise KK, get a QT5 flop, get check raised and jam only to be called by the mighty 95o a 5 lands on the turn.

The note now has a number of exclamation marks furiously added to theword BONEHEADED. 

• edited March 2014
    Some1 thught my note "nit, folds a lot" was funny lol

1 player has "nice guy" in the notes, cause he always likes a wee chat in the chat box
  • edited March 2014
    I wish I could remember some of mine because I know a couple of them are hilarious!! Will post back if I find any :P
  • edited March 2014
    I bet the rock has got some BELTERS.
  • edited March 2014
    I've got several that just read: "Idiot".
  • edited March 2014
    Some1 thught my note "nit, folds a lot" was funny lol 1 player has "nice guy" in the notes, cause he always likes a wee chat in the chat box
    Posted by LARSON7
    isnt that kinda like writing "folds alot, folds alot"?

:D

• edited March 2014
    I've got several that just read: "Idiot".
    Posted by Slipwater
    Why do you have notes on yourself?
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Fav Player Notes : isnt that kinda like writing "folds alot, folds alot"? :D
    Posted by chicknMelt
    lol exactly!

@Teddybloat, Rocks notes would be the best ever!
  • edited March 2014
    I bet the rock has got some BELTERS.
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    He certainly will have been creative with the words beginning with C and F :)
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Fav Player Notes : He certainly will have been creative with the words beginning with C and F :)
    Posted by DoubleAAA

i wouldnt be suprised if every note contained one of those words :D
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Fav Player Notes : He certainly will have been creative with the words beginning with C and F :)
    Posted by DoubleAAA

i wouldnt be suprised if every note contained one of those words :D
  • edited March 2014
    yeah i have some belters actually, there not a lot of use in terms of poker but they tell me enough about there play and give me a good laugh at the same time, bit sad laughing at ur own insults but there foul mouthed and dont make a lot of sence either so i cant help but crack up when i read them. think there best left to the imagination though cos they wouldnt stay on here very long thats for sure and im sick of sky emailing me about whats appropriate on this forum.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Fav Player Notes : i wouldnt be suprised if every note contained one of those words :D
    Posted by chicknMelt
    no insults on urs so feel blessed :-)
  • edited March 2014
    yeah i have some belters actually, there not a lot of use in terms of poker but they tell me enough about there play and give me a good laugh at the same time, bit sad laughing at ur own insults but there foul mouthed and dont make a lot of sence either so i cant help but crack up when i read them. think there best left to the imagination though cos they wouldnt stay on here very long thats for sure and im sick of sky emailing me about whats appropriate on this forum.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    lol, would love to see some of those.

i take it as a real compliment, coming from you, that i have no insults. yet. Im sure its only a matter of time :D

• edited March 2014
    'Masturbator. Station. Stack him' - some guy full of abuse

'Get to him first' - microcashwhale

'Mental. 7x open aq, rr shove 28bb missed midwet board' - anon

'Tight winning awesome player' - forum reg

'Beware river hp,3/4,pot,overbet......just fold' - nl10 MC nemesis

:)

• edited March 2014
    ' Masturbator. Station. Stack him' - some guy full of abuse 'Get to him first' - microcashwhale 'Mental. 7x open aq, rr shove 28bb missed midwet board' - anon 'Tight winning awesome player' - forum reg 'Beware river hp,3/4,pot,overbet......just fold' - nl10 MC nemesis :)
    Posted by jimb0d1
    I dont mind... you can name names :)
  • edited March 2014
    ' Masturbator. Station. Stack him' - some guy full of abuse 'Get to him first' - microcashwhale 'Mental. 7x open aq, rr shove 28bb missed midwet board' - anon 'Tight winning awesome player' - forum reg 'Beware river hp,3/4,pot,overbet......just fold' - nl10 MC nemesis :)
    Posted by jimb0d1
    You need to change your notes mate!
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Fav Player Notes : I dont mind... you can name names :)
    Posted by gazza127
    I'm quite a tight player, only play 10 starting hands:)
  • edited March 2014
    And jimbod, defo fold dem rivers versus over bets:)
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by jimb0d1
    come on then reveal who it is, you're gonna dissapoint most of us on the forum but at least some guys gonna be walking round work with a semi blob on all day tomorrow. spill :-) 
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by jimb0d1
    TommyD is a nit

prob him

:D

it deffo aint MattB
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Fav Player Notes : Why do you have notes on yourself?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Malcolm, you really don't wanna know what mine says about you ;)
  • edited March 2014
    My note on TommyD:

"A lot shorter than I had imagined; hair needs either a wash or a brush - can't decide which; always looks like he's only slept for three of the last ninety-six hours; walks as if he's wearing a nappy. Nice guy though."

;)