You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fav Player Notes

2»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Slipwater - gives good reads

Not sure about the poker though :-)
  • edited March 2014
    One of my notes on one player simply say grand central.  Why?  Because they are the worlds biggest station :)

I also have one that just says nice a$$ after I met them at an SPT
  • edited March 2014
    I have been told lots of people have notes on me.... Mainly abuse and being called a station! 

My notes include statements like idiot, donkey led and got there.... Prob should change it up abit. Only just noticed recently about the colour coding.

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Fav Player Notes:
    One of my notes on one player simply say grand central.  Why?  Because they are the worlds biggest station :) I also have one that just says nice a$$ after I met them at an SPT
    Posted by cenachav
    female i hope :-)
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Fav Player Notes : female i hope :-)
    Posted by THEROCK573
    No comment ;)
  • edited March 2014
    1 player has "nice guy" in the notes, cause he always likes a wee chat in the chat box
    Posted by LARSON7

i've got a few like that
    has been useful as an initial stage in the TPT scouting process

others refer me to my files where i have copied a chatbox insult-a-thon

only one player has colour coding - slipwater - who has a yellow halo around him

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Fav Player Notes : i've got a few like that has been useful as an initial stage in the TPT scouting process others refer me to my files where i have copied a chatbox insult-a-thon only one player has colour coding - slipwater - who has a yellow halo around him
    Posted by GELDY
    I'm goin' with 'back-handed compliment' there ;)
  • edited March 2014
    My note on TommyD: "A lot shorter than I had imagined; hair needs either a wash or a brush - can't decide which; always looks like he's only slept for three of the last ninety-six hours; walks as if he's wearing a nappy. Nice guy though." ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    5'9'', always washed but never brushed, usually less and it's called a cockney bowl.  Nappy?  my word......
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Fav Player Notes : 5'9'', always washed but never brushed, usually less and it's called a cockney bowl.  Nappy?  my word......
    Posted by TommyD
    HEY!

You forgot 'nice guy though'.

...typical.
  • edited March 2014
    one of mine says "solid player, be careful, if he looks like he may have you beat you probably are. He also may think I'm an idiot!"
    it makes me laugh every time I read it and reminds me not to make hero river calls. It's harder than quitting smoking tho...
  • edited March 2014
    ok i cant hold this one that ive got,

i wont reveal his alias but his names reece and hes not very pleasent
    note is as follows:

"chatbox abuser, thinks he's phil ivey only phil ivey most likely doesnt have a red line on sharkscope and most likley dosent sit in his bed room most nights putting black dild0s were they arnt supposed to go, what a t0sser!!!
  • edited March 2014
    ok i cant hold this one that ive got, i wont reveal his alias but his names reece and hes not very pleasent note is as follows:  "chatbox abuser, thinks he's phil ivey only phil ivey most likely doesnt have a red line on sharkscope and most likley dosent sit in his bed room most nights putting black dild0s were they arnt supposed to go, what a t0sser!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    I know who you mean and i agree.
  • edited March 2014
    I have one note on a player that starts:- 'Way too tight when 3 handed on final table?' and ends 'Then gets AJ v my AK and binks the J and hey presto I'm out'

Funny a lot of my player notes also contain bad beat stories.
  • edited March 2014
    'Masturbator. Station. Stack him' - some guy full of abuse

'Get to him first' - microcashwhale

'Mental. 7x open aq, rr shove 28bb missed midwet board' - anon

'Tight winning awesome player' - forum reg

'Beware river hp,3/4,pot,overbet......just fold' - nl10 MC nemesis

Since the quote above has been taken can I have this one? ;) We have good tustles you and I, you've come a long way since first met u at 4nl. :)

• edited March 2014
    I never managed to beat nl4! I think battling regulars in 3b pots is one of my weaknesses,  buts its good fun.    :)
  • edited March 2014
    ffs idiot any2 flush chasing tw@t is my fav ;')