You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PS4??

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Just wondering how long they are off? Was supposed to take a month at most and sure it's been close to a month now and I haven't recieved mine yet? Think Jac hasn't either don't know about the rest that won one!

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to PS4??:
    Just wondering how long they are off? Was supposed to take a month at most and sure it's been close to a month now and I haven't recieved mine yet? Think Jac hasn't either don't know about the rest that won one!
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    The Sky team are probably all busy playing Resogun ;)
  • edited March 2014
    Mine arrived 3 weeks ago
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: PS4??:
    Mine arrived 3 weeks ago
    Posted by CoxyLboro
    Good to know :)
  • edited March 2014
    Hi guys, 

These were shipped last week and it takes 7-10 days, so it should be there with you by the end of this week. If it's not, please send me a PM and we'll look into it further.

Cheers,
    Sam.
  • edited March 2014

mine arrived quite while back I won it in the priority freeroll

• edited March 2014

I didnt win one, so I havent received one. The boss has just said I will get a P45 later though. Is that a better version? 
  • edited March 2014
    I didnt win one, so I havent received one. The boss has just said I will get a P45 later though. Is that a better version?  ☺
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Yeah it's 41 revisions better.

• edited March 2014
    In Response to PS4??:
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Mr Ivanovic, the supplier has just been back in touch with our marketing department with a revised date for the final batch of PS4s, they've said you should have it by the 14th March. Sorry about the delay. 
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to PS4?? : Mr Ivanovic, the supplier has just been back in touch with our marketing department with a revised date for the final batch of PS4s, they've said you should have it by the 14th March. Sorry about the delay. 
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    Surely it wont take the guys at HQ that long to complete all the games they haven't yet completed?
  • edited March 2014
    I have yet to recieve my PS4 yet either! :/

Although that's probably because I didn't actually win one ..
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to PS4?? : Mr Ivanovic, the supplier has just been back in touch with our marketing department with a revised date for the final batch of PS4s, they've said you should have it by the 14th March. Sorry about the delay. 
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    OK thanks for the info! 
  • edited March 2014
    I really can't understand the problem here. The freeroll was February 9th. I don't think it's too much to ask that we should have received them by now.
    Beginning to think that I would have been better off taking the £300. By the time I receive the PS4, if I receive the PS4, I'll probably be able up pick one up for less than £100 with the imminent arrival of the PS 5.

Apologies for the slight grumpiness 
  • edited March 2014
    I really can't understand the problem here. The freeroll was February 9th. I don't think it's too much to ask that we should have received them by now. Beginning to think that I would have been better off taking the £300. By the time I receive the PS4, if I receive the PS4, I'll probably be able up pick one up for less than £100 with the imminent arrival of the PS 5. Apologies for the slight grumpiness 
    Posted by Jac35
    Hi Jac, understand the grumpiness, it's been a hefty delay! Marketing have been in touch with the supplier again and they've confirmed that there are still 6 outstanding, one being yours (another yours F_ivanovic). Suppliers have said that Sony are experiencing stock issues (?) they are chasing them up daily in the hope of a quick as possible turnaround but unfortunately haven't given an estimated arrival date, apologies again.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: PS4?? : Hi Jac, understand the grumpiness, it's been a hefty delay! Marketing have been in touch with the supplier again and they've confirmed that there are still 6 outstanding, one being yours (another yours F_ivanovic). Suppliers have said that Sony are experiencing stock issues (?) they are chasing them up daily in the hope of a quick as possible turnaround but unfortunately haven't given an estimated arrival date, apologies again.
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    This is nothing to do with me, but surely (Sky) you should really have made sure that all Playstation 4 machines were purchased and in your possession before you started the promotion. It was almost inevitable (for those with a modicum of video game knowledge) that there was going to be a shortage of the consoles this soon after it launched.

No?
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: PS4?? : This is nothing to do with me, but surely (Sky) you should really have made sure that all Playstation 4 machines were purchased and in your possession before you started the promotion. It was almost inevitable (for those with a modicum of video game knowledge) that there was going to be a shortage of the consoles this soon after it launched. No?
    Posted by Slipwater
    Yes, that's a point that the marketing guys are aware of and will heed for future similar promos.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: PS4?? : Yes, that's a point that the marketing guys are aware of and will heed for future similar promos.
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    Happy to help.

:)
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: PS4?? : Hi Jac, understand the grumpiness, it's been a hefty delay! Marketing have been in touch with the supplier again and they've confirmed that there are still 6 outstanding, one being yours (another yours F_ivanovic). Suppliers have said that Sony are experiencing stock issues (?) they are chasing them up daily in the hope of a quick as possible turnaround but unfortunately haven't given an estimated arrival date, apologies again.
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    An email making us aware of this would have been nice.

• edited March 2014
    I still haven' t recieved mine either. I think its ridiculous that sky knew how many ps4s they were giving away on Jan 1st when the promotion began and here we are on march 14th being told they have no idea when they will get them.

This is nothing short of gross incompetance in my mind.

The lack of communication as Jac35 mentions is another failing also.
  • edited March 2014
    Can't they just nip out to Argos and buy half a dozen there?
  • edited March 2014
    I emailed them Wenesday:

Simon Cameron By Email on 12/03/2014 04.31 AM

Hi there

It is now 40 days since the ps4 promo finished. I have not received it, nor have I received dispatch info at least reassuring me it is on its way. What is going on?

I put a lot of effort into securing one of those console bundles and have not been rewarded. 

I have not played on your site for 3 weeks and intend to continue the 1 man boycott until this issue is resolved. It is unacceptable for sky to literally not deliver on your otherwise well thought promo and I'm disappointed  that you have failed to reach the usual very good standards of customer care on this occasion.

I do not feel like a valued customer, I am choosing to play poker elsewhere.

I am also aware that at least 1 winner of the promo received his prize in less than 20 days. I am considering taking this matter further on the basis of prejudice vs gingers. :P

Take care

Simon

Their response:
    Response via email on 12/03/2014 06.20 PM
    Hi Simon

Thanks for your E-mail.

We have been advised that this prize has been sent, we are currently awaiting information that would give us an exact date for you to expect your parcel to arrive.

Once we have this we will advise you immediately. 

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
  • edited March 2014
    Thanks for sharing that Simmy

There are so many disappointing aspects to this. The one that really does irritate me though, is that Sky Sam said the items had been dispatched and would reach us by the end of last week. Sky Dan said we would get them by today. Your email also states that the PS4's have been despatched.

I can accept that some mistakes have been made. To be told things which don't appear to be true is another matter.
  • edited March 2014
    A guy round my local is selling them. No proof of purchase obvs, but if you want his details just give me a shout.

Merry Christmas.
  • edited March 2014
    I still haven' t recieved mine either. I think its ridiculous that sky knew how many ps4s they were giving away on Jan 1st when the promotion began and here we are on march 14th being told they have no idea when they will get them. This is nothing short of gross incompetance in my mind. The lack of communication as Jac35 mentions is another failing also.
    Posted by cpfc_2010

They didnt know how many they would need. People was offered money instead. They wouldn’t buy x amount of ps4s ready to ship and then everyone asks for the money lol

That said, the time it's taking us to get it is pretty ridic. The lack of emails telling us what’s happening and then when they are finally kind enough to let us know a little it ends up conflicting is laughable. It was expected though, it's Sky lol

• edited March 2014
    This is where the forum can be so frustrating. 

There are 6 pretty discontented players, none of whom, will normally rant and rave about things and you don't think another response is required?.Could you just possibly answer a few questions?

Why were we not kept up to date through emails, phone calls etc?
    Why were we told that the ps4's had been despatched, when they hadn't?
    What are you actually doing about it now? 
    The items were won February 9th and you've stated that you don't know when your stockist will be able to supply them. Given this, even it means a hit should you not be taking steps to acquire 6 ps4's and just send them off as quickly as possible? I am sure there are. 6 ps4!s somewhere in the country available for purchase.

Please don't take this as just a rant. I  have previously had some great service from customer care and regulary defend Sky when people are critical. I have also done this on other forums. I think I'm fairly balanced with things.

This is really poor though and I think we do deserve a response.
  • edited March 2014
    This is where the forum can be so frustrating. Is this another thread that you have seen Sky Sam? And just noted the posts, rather than comment? There are 6 pretty discontented players, none of whom, will normally rant and rave about things and you don't think another response is required?.Could you just possibly answer a few questions? Why were we not kept up to date through emails, phone calls etc? Why were we told that the ps4's had been despatched, when they hadn't? What are you actually doing about it now?  The items were won February 9th and you've stated that you don't know when your stockist will be able to supply them. Given this, even it means a hit should you not be taking steps to acquire 6 ps4's and just send them off as quickly as possible? I am sure there are. 6 ps4!s somewhere in the country available for purchase. Please don't take this as just a rant. I  have previously had some great service from customer care and regulary defend Sky when people are critical. I have also done this on other forums. I think I'm fairly balanced with things. This is really poor though and I think we do deserve a response.
    Posted by Jac35
    +1 Well said.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: PS4?? : +1 Well said.
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    + another 1
  • edited March 2014
  • edited March 2014
    Daily bump
    Posted by Jac35
    This thread needs to stay at the top of page 1. I'm sure we can make this happen between us.
  • edited March 2014
  • edited March 2014
    Bump
    Posted by Jac35
    Just logged on to bump and you beat me to it lol