You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight, on Ch 861, a PACKED Show.......

2»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    The sofa is back!!! I love that sofa - tell me it's staying? Please.

Have a good show guys!
  • edited March 2014
    Good evening Mr Boyce and Mr Tikay.
    Would it be possible to mention the £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK, IT HAS HIT 100 RUNNERS.
    Now trying to hit 150 runners, some great players take part in this tournament yourself included Mr TIKAY.
    Hopefully this weekend it will hit 150 runners.
    Excellent news on winning the award Mr TIKAY well deserved.
    All the best
    Rainman397 
  • edited March 2014
    Good evening to the two sean's tonight!!! Tikay said on the last show that the fluff was coming off for tonight's show so one can only asume mr connery has become a poker expert!!!
    Great show tonight, really looking forward to the chelteham show!!! Would just like to say what a great addition the sky poker strategy show is to the the lineup, very informative & will be a great help to players of all levels!!!
    have a great show guys!!
    Stuart!!!
  • edited March 2014
    Do the panel think the supplementing of Captain Cee Bee for the Champion Hurdle as a pacemaker will increase the fellow McManus runners of getting the better of The New One & Hurricane Fly?
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Tonight, on Ch 861, a PACKED Show.......:
    Well.... 7pm - 8pm - Boycey & myself, doing Master Cash Coverage. 8pm - 10pm - Boycey, David, Michael, & Lord Grumpy (Channing) doing a Cheltenham Festival Betting Preview. Lots of interviews with Trainers, Stable Visit footage, & talking galore. I'll stick to updates from the Sky Sports Bounty Hunter probably.   10pm - 11pm (including Sky Sports Simulcast) - Top of the Pots, with Boycey, Lord Grumps, & me.   11pm - Midnight, (including Sky Sports Simulcast), Sky Sports Bounty Hunter coverage, Boycey, Grumps, & me. Some of you don't like these betting Previews?  Yes, I know. More follows.....    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi guys,

Will you be doing much of this? If you only show 3 hands an hour then I'll not be wanting to spend my time watching as I am a non-gambling poker player - an oxymoron I know. Any chance of a heads up how much poker might get covered.
  • edited March 2014
    Question for the panel.

Im a huge Hurricane Fly fan and seen him plenty at my local track (Leopardstown)

But ever since Our Conors devasating display at Cheltenham last year I have backed him (Our Conor) for the Champion Hurdle.His age might be against him but he has improved race on race this year.

Its great he is running.

How do yous think he will get on ?

Pat
  • edited March 2014
    What are the chances of Quevega making it an incredible 6th successive Mares Hurdle? If as looks likely Annie Power goes for the World Hurdle, Cockney Sparrow is untested at the trip and the others don't look good enough
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Guys

I put the following 4 fancies of mine in an ew Lucky 15, ew equally divided acca, and a normal acca on Boxing Day. I'm pleased/relieved that connections have gone down the route I'd hoped for with two of them, the other two had obvious targets.

Price wise I've not gained much with The New One and Big Bucks. But I've done well with Ballycasey, and it seems Briar Hill is going to end up a short priced fav.

What do u think of their chances? If the first three win, I'll be defo laying Briar Hill if it does end up very short.

The New One - 3/1 Champion Hurdle 
    Ballycasey   -   12/1 RSA Chase 
    Big Bucks    -   11/4 World Hurdle 
    Briar Hill     -    8/1 Albert Bartlett 

In a separate bet I'm waiting on Champagne Fever at 6/1 to close out an acca I placed pre Xmas. I still think this is a good thing. 100% record at the festival, and only Rock On Ruby can match its form over Hurdles. It's form in beating My Tent Or Yours and Jezki (the 3 clear) last year is rock solid.
  • edited March 2014
    special tiara to beat benefficient what you think about that guys
  • edited March 2014
    jackpot possibles…        

10:29 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 493 595 172 35  
    left 24 70 1    

banana10 14 57