You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE DAILY LINK! 30

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: THE DAILY LINK! no.4:
    http://youtu.be/WoQ-wUWBTwg
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    Not seen that one before either, good stuff.
  • edited March 2014
    THE DAILY LINK no.5

"WOW what a flop for me , this game is easy!...... or is it"

Had a little look through some clips today, wasn't sure what too go with,

then i came accross this, 2009 WSOP, 

one day miby i would get there, but i dont think id have the same result in this hand here.

would any of you do the same in this position or the oppisite?

• edited March 2014
    DAILY LINK no.4 "Like my new bracelet?"   "what bracelet?"   "this one..... oh wait.... really" So another WSOP clip,  imagine sitting here, facing this very famous pro, heads up with that amount of money beside you.  one of those hands where you are miles ahead and then a ' turn ' for the worse happens. the clip today is a bad beat, now thats poker, we all have them. but too happen like this being so close too being so far. anyone been in a position like this? final table? did it affect your play afterwards? http://youtu.be/WoQ-wUWBTwg
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    I guess the point is Daniel was way behind when the money went into the middle, so not really a bad beat in that respect, but still a nice hand for the cameras.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: THE DAILY LINK! no.4 : I guess the point is Daniel was way behind when the money went into the middle, so not really a bad beat in that respect, but still a nice hand for the cameras.
    Posted by Slipwater
    your far too fussy slip lol :) 
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: THE DAILY LINK! no.4 : your far too fussy slip lol :) 
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    I have been called much worse ;)
  • edited March 2014
    DAILY LINK no.6

In the words of SAW,

"Let's play a game"

Has anyone tried this at the tables bored and had success?

Did you show?

Would u do it for the cameras, with this amount of money?

and if you where the other guy, would you make the same decision on the river?

todays link is about a litttle fun at the cash table. 

• edited March 2014
    Top thread mate, keep it up
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: THE DAILY LINK! no.6:
    Top thread mate, keep it up
    Posted by golds95

cheers mate. illl try
  • edited March 2014
    DAILY LINK no.7

"high card, 1 pair, 2 pair, trips, flush, full house,? am i missing something?"

Now, have u ever misread your hand?
    its great online where the computer will tell if u have,
    anyone had this happen too them playing live?
    oh oh spagettio's!!!

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: THE DAILY LINK! no.7:
    DAILY LINK no.7 "high card, 1 pair, 2 pair, trips, flus, full house,? am i missing something?" Now, have u ever misread your hand? its great online where the computer will tell if u have, anyone had this happen too them playing live? oh oh spagettio's!!! http://youtu.be/Om91s-6TkbQ
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    she was thinking about shoes :@) great thread m8
  • edited March 2014
    DAILY LINK no.8

"10 9"  "REALLY"  "ON NOOOOOO"

enjoyed this clip today, but his face when the last card comes, feel for him.

how quick fun can become serious. 

• edited March 2014
    Love this hand.

Love the call

Love the reaction to the call by both players

Love the turn card.

Luuurrvve the river.

Perfection.
  • edited March 2014
    Love this hand, was my favouraite WSOP hand reaction until the one from this year. 

Keep this thread going!
  • edited March 2014
    Car crash! Nice thread!
  • edited March 2014
    DAILY LINK no.9

"who says poker is a skill game?"  "100 says your wrong"  "dollers?"   "no ...grand"

Todays link, a bit of fun.
    the life u could have and what you can afford too throw away lol.

anyone else throwing this in if u where at the table?

• edited March 2014
    Got another 500.000 pot ive seen.  Miby use that tomorrow.  
  • edited March 2014
    Im in the pub so no link today. More tomorrow
  • edited March 2014
    THE DAILY LINK no.10

Well off track with the daily post, family issue. ill leave it at that.
    so for the link.....

"we all love the aces" 

so another massive cash game pot, really enjoyed this hand but this had too hurt..... 

• edited March 2014
    THE DAILY LINK no 11

"oh yes, oh no, oh yes, oh no!!" 

so todays link, rollercoaster emotions all the way for these two guys, from pre- too river
    probally been on both sides of this online a few times but never live.

anyone been in this spot and been the winner or loser in this type of situation?

• edited March 2014
    THE DAILY LINK no.12

"Don't touch my oreo's"

hey everybody!!

todays link is from a movie, a change from real life poker, to one of my favourite poker hands in a movie. I s there any good poker movies... i really enjoyed this movie, you read the headline you will know it is rounders.

for those who havent seen the film,   worry not, for it is the opening scene and im not ruining anything for you, if anything pushing you too watch it. 

• edited April 2014
    THE DAILY LINK 13

Well its, back. i hope too keep up with it a little more.

Its not that i could not be bothered with it, 

recently lost an aunt too cancer, so have been spending time with her and the family through the past month, funeral was last week so had a bit od a break away from the tables my diary and this link thread. 

anyway.

This was sent as a P.M too me a couple of weeks ago, saying it was worth a watch.... and it definatly is.

you can see the emotion on this kids face as getting too this stage so close too the F.T.

if it was me i dont think it woul seem real at the time.

Thanks for the link 55031
  • edited April 2014
    Sorry for your loss Chris.

I remember watching that at the time,such a cruel game at times but in that Tourny and at that stage...ooft!
    so impressed by Affleck coming back in to wish them all luck after composing himself.
  • edited April 2014
    Good to see this thread back always enjoy checking out the links on here such a sickening river, it must haunt the guy to this day especially seeing duhamel everywhere and how well known he has become worldwide to poker fans.
  • edited May 2014
    THE DAILY LINK 14

Hi everyone.

think i need too consider changing it too the weekly link! anyway her it is.

three beautifull ladies?  

• edited May 2014
    THE DAILY LINK 15

"wow" "wow" wow"

Was searching for some all in poker, went for 6 way allin and got a 3 way instead.

really enjoyed watching this hand and looking forward too see if the river would help this guy out. 

you will get the "wow" thing after the vid!

• edited May 2014

Enjoying this thread, have to say I love Matusow and Helmuth.
  • edited May 2014
    THE DAILY LINK no16

"beep 10 beep ace beep beep seen that beep"

searched for arguments today, not too much still looking for a massive blowout, of course hellmuth name appeared more times than sky's crashed..... jokes :)

so here is todays link, anyone else going to play the hand this way just because of certain talk at the table??

http://youtu.be/RcL_CKS4g1M 
  • edited May 2014
    Hi all.

I know some of you have been enjoying the link thread as much as I enjoy posting them. And I wasnlooking too try something diffrent.

So after some thought I have come up with what I want to do. 

At work just now but when I get home I will be posting the first  TRIPLE LINK. 

The links will be based around one player about his journy from  watching a game on tv too being one of the most successful on tv. 

A player I have only came accross recently myself and found myself search8ng more about  his journey

um looking forward too this link tonight and hope you do aswell.

• edited May 2014

THE DAILY LINK no17       TRIPLE LINK!!!

MARMTITE

Now we all have players we like / dislike unsure about. The links today are based on one of those players, the links are a little longer than usual so if u don't have time too watch them that's fine, miby you could fit them in another time.

At first when I first saw this player on the T.V only a few months ago, I wasn't sure if I would be like too be sat next too this guy, not as friendly as Dan N, or the quiets of Phil, we have here non stop arrogance and confidence from the get go, he wound me up watching him but yet made me smile at the same time....

The player is Dwyte Pilgrem. And I have grown too enjoy watching him.  The First link is Dwytes story, 

http://youtu.be/cuM6KUyoezo

Moving on from there are a couple of links from WPT season 9 Atlantic City.
    It was this game, that made me hate and like him at the same time, The link is on for a while, but if your in a rush, skip too 8 mins and watch that hand. What a different game it might have been..........

http://youtu.be/KoAsYMqhavs

So the final stage of the WPT it goes heads up, I still haven't decided if he's annoying me, his loud mouthing the celebrations,  even at the final hand you will see what I mean....

BUT..... His reaction at the end, showed me a completely different person than who was talking 2 mins earlier
    And a smashing final hand it is too.

http://youtu.be/X_wEJrUP7OU

• edited June 2014
    Having enjoyed yesterdays link. I will do some more like this. 

Pro story links. 
    Similar too link 17. All I need is some suggestions from the forum on who they would like too see.

Any ideas???  

Miby   Ivey   Phil   Tikay   Dan  RicOrford????