You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live Show Thread - Sunday 16th March

2»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    If I could be any poker player for 24 hours I would be Phil Hellmuth on day one of the wsop main event and tell the guy who knocks me out he is a terrible player for calling my all in with pocket aces, none of you respect my raises!
  • edited March 2014
    gotta be Tony g or mouthy Mike Matusow just to find out how anyone could be such bad losers, they have played at all levels seen everything yet still cant seem to accept any beat even when they,ve been outplayed the poker gods are always to blame! enjoyed the show as always
  • edited March 2014
    There is only one option Tony (Tikay) Kendal

why? because he possesses all the following attributes:-

Poker         Royalty           (Retired)
    Pure           Entertainment (Elderly)
    Works with  Stunners         (Senility)
    Always        Pprofessional    (pensioner)
    Fashionably Elegant          (Egotisstical)
    Totally        Ccommitted     (Controversial)
    Always on   Top               (Tedious)

Feel free to mix and match where appropriate.

What would I do for the day? Lap it up and enjoy every moment!!!
    Besides at his age I'd probably forget what I did the following morning!!!

Respect sums it up! He's had to work hard to get there! but now he has,it must be a brilliant place to be

• edited March 2014
    Tom Dwan.

I mean durrrrrrr he's the obvious choice isnt he?

;)
  • edited March 2014
    Congratulations to cenachav who won a seat in Thursday's 12K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter. Good luck!
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Live Show Thread - Sunday 16th March:
    There is only one option Tony (Tikay) Kendal why? because he possesses all the following attributes:- Poker         R oyalty           (Retired) Pure           E ntertainment (Elderly) Works with   S tunners         (Senility) Always         P professional    (pensioner) Fashionably E legant          (Egotisstical) Totally         C committed     (Controversial) Always on   T op               (Tedious) Feel free to mix and match where appropriate. What would I do for the day? Lap it up and enjoy every moment!!! Besides at his age I'd probably forget what I did the following morning!!! Respect sums it up! He's had to work hard to get there! but now he has,it must be a brilliant place to be
    Posted by cleansweep

Ha!

Thank you very much Mr Sweep. I think.......
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Live Show Thread - Sunday 16th March:
    Congratulations to  cenachav  who won a seat in Thursday's 12K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter. Good luck!
    Posted by Sky_DanB
    Many many thanks for this.  Thursday is the day before my birthday and I hope I am still in it on my birthday. :)