You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's Site issues and Refunds Explained - Our Sincere Apologies 21/03/2014

13»

Comments

• edited March 2014
  • edited March 2014
    AGAIN?     YA KIDDIN ME,    BEEN A LOYAL SKY CUSTOMER BUT???   FFS.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Tonight's Site issues and Refunds Explained - Our Sincere Apologies 21/03/2014:
    I was playing three 200NL tables and one 500NL table. I had AA on one table and was forced to fold it pre. This has just happened again. In terms of paying blinds this has cost me £20 easily and folding AA pre is at least a £30 opportunity cost.

I understand this was a mistake and obviously not your fault directly but I feel the need to express my frustration that I have paid you guys an enormous amount of rake and you can't even provide playable software. This has literally never happened to me on any other site. 

I am almost at the point of giving up on this site and going elsewhere. This would be a pretty big loss to you guys given I'm pretty much the only guy that starts tables higher than 0.5/1.

• edited March 2014
    Hi,
     I was in tenth place in the 2000 mini tonight and i havnt recived any refund?
  • edited March 2014
    hi i am still waiting for a response, when do i get my money back. first time i have played in ages and this is what happens not a great experience
  • edited March 2014
    Half the tables arent loading hands, people just sitting there yawn!!!
  • edited March 2014
    ON two seperate occasions my game browser crashed and only re-opened when I had less than a blind size bet on each table. The first time I contacted the team I was assurred that I would receive a refund and the second time I was met by a generic message followed by a abrupt disconnection. On my history it just shows up as two £0.00 payments - what does this mean? Will I receive my refunds?

Thank you.
  • edited March 2014

I was playing several tables tonight and feel I've been unfairly treated I was playing 10k primo which I satted into to.. I was told that I couldn't have refund on it but I would be placed in a tournament of the same value.. As a loyal customer I would have thought that as a good will gesture you would refund this as we have all been inconvenienced all weekend.
    Another thing when it finally came back on I played th 1k bounty at 22.40 then it crashed again..

dangerdai56406£5.72 refund + £7.50 Head Prizes2£1,000 B/HunterTournament CompleteFinished at 23:44 - 22 MarRegistered216 / 1000Players Left0 / 2166dangerdai - £28.94
    surly if it says I won this then you should pay that amount??
    I understand these things happen but we should all be compensated handsomely for a Pants weekend of poker...

• edited March 2014
    once again i feel robbed i struggled to keep myself in the primo and by some miracle i did the reund however is not great as i was also in the 4k bh and got a massive 77 quid thanks a bunch this however does not help when i bust mini for 5 50  3 direct sats for around 30 three bounty hunters for  around 40 pound what about the ones we blinded out in sky?
  • edited March 2014
    Hi when are these refunds being credited?
    i was sitting deep in the primo and ok in mini primo when the site went down and have recieved no credit yet?
    kind regards 
    paul
  • edited March 2014
    Hi rivermunky,

Tournaments that were in the lobby were settled based on chipstacks. If you feel your returns are incorrect please contact customer care and they will assist you.

Regards
    Lee
  • edited March 2014
    it seems to me that all your problems stem from changing the format.
    I find it hard to understand why you found the need.
    in the new format, if your playing at any table, the options button now takes 3 clicks and blanks out the table,
    then after bet/folding you have to start again.
    Im not able to explain in tecnical details, but the new is worse than the old

SO WHY DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CHANGE ? OR WAS THIS SOME HIGH FLYING COMPUTER WHIZZ KID
    THAT SAYS " OH LOOK WE CAN MAKE SKY FORMAT THE SAME AS THE AMERICAN SITES ?
    If i wanted U.S style formated tables i would have stayed playing them.
  • edited March 2014
    Adam has put an official statement on the forum here
  • edited March 2014
    The refund from sky is a joke. My browser froze during several games on Friday and Saturday night causing me automatic folding because I was 'away.' In reality I was checking my computer was working, which it was. When it reset I played on and went out due to the fact I had lost chips through no fault of my own. Because I was put out I am not entitled to a refund, on any of my games. William Hill looks a much better and more professionally run site so I'll be switching to them once I use all the money in my account. 

Unhappy customer.