You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Site Issues - 22nd March

2»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    ICrashed again, 17.38 u need to close down till sorted, u cannot take our money when site is not fit for purpose, froze here in a cash game??
    n Response to Re: Site Issues - 22nd March:
     looks like the problems are ongoing, ive been having trouble opening tables today aswell.  i had to close the two cash tables i was at because my bounty hunter table would not open, also when i tried to  open extra cash tables i was unable to.  after rebooting and reopening sky i was able to continue.  
    Posted by longman912
  • edited March 2014
    Also the most ignorant thing is I immediately go to sky 861 expecting an announcement and nothing, just telling peeps to join, the way this whole thing has been handled is disgracefuln Response to Re: Site Issues - 22nd March:
    ICrashed again, 17.38 u need to close down till sorted, u cannot take our money when site is not fit for purpose, froze here in a cash game?? n Response to Re: Site Issues - 22nd March :
    Posted by Dormy4
  • edited March 2014
    Got heads up in Hi Lo then got disconnected. Got back to 1bb, won two or three hands then disconnected again. Got back to 1bb again.

Very Disappointing.
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all,

We're still looking at the issues we've experienced and doing our best to ensure they don't happen again tonight. Unfortunately some issues are not easy to get to the bottom of. We also encountered some network issues beyond our control this afternoon which may have affected your site experience. Please contact customer care if this is the case and they will assist you.

I will update as and when i have more information for you.

Regards
    Lee
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Site Issues - 22nd March:
    In Response to Re: Site Issues - 22nd March : £3K B/H freeroll @ 6pm has just been put up as well as a £300 freeroll @7pm Thanks SKY for refunding my stakes in the games I've had problems in. Hope this will be a short term problem and some info for all on tonights Live tv programme would be good, and I hope you dont have problems during tonights show coz that could be very embarassing Good Luck to all playin tonight and fingers crossed there are no issues
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    the freerolls dont really bother me but im playing the skill and go promo and im not over the moon when im involved in a hand with stone cold nuts and the site freezes?? sort it out sky 3 times my laptop has nearly went out the window
  • edited March 2014
    Just to update further...

Adam will be posting an official statement on the forum soon.

Thanks for your patience.