You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Rewards - frequency

2»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    How often you get it does matter, as you will never earn as much on a weekly basis over the course of the year as opposed to one lump sum.  Simple mathematics in the way Sky runs their rewards.

Trying
    To
    Tilt
    Slipwater.

• edited March 2014

Teddy and gazza: shame on the both of you ;)

• edited March 2014
    If players were payed a smaller amount weekly would they be more inclined to leave it on the site rather than taking a larger amount monthly and withdrawing most of it?
  • edited March 2014

From the options, I say monthly. Give recreational players a chance to run up a reasonable amount which is most likely to be recycled onto the site.

The cashout button option sounds like the best idea on here though... make that one happen Sky!

• edited March 2014
    If you are getting the exact same amount of money regardless of when you choose to have it then i would pick weekly.. if you will receive a bit more value by taking it monthly/quarterly/annually then i would happily wait til the end of the year for a nice bonus.

I like the idea of a cashout feature though 
  • edited March 2014
    yeah, like the cashout idea.

you have to be incentivised to build your points up though, there is no point in having a cash out where the amount you get for 100 points is the same % rakeback as 10000.

if they are going to have a cashout button, they might as well have a points store. Where you can buy SKY merch, online and live tourney tickets, or cash.
  • edited March 2014
    yeah I like the idea of cashout that the players would be in full control of their own rewards and keep them building for weeks,months or for the year but also can withdrawn or even used to buy-in to mtt`s like spt`s,roller or ukops etc.

but tbh i`m not fussed it`s a bonus which is nice but don`t rely on it.

• edited March 2014
    I don't think daily really should be an option. cant see any real benefit to come from that.

if they were to change I would be more inclined to vote for another option which is fortnightly or twice a month, I wouldn't go any shorter on the term than that. still gives a reasonable timeframe to build something meaningful to m ost players.

other than that why not roll out the "request an early payout" to all players and not just prio members, I know it takes away one of their perks but to me its not a huge one, keep it at only 1 request a month for all tho
  • edited March 2014
    Monthly is probably a good balance between the higher rakers earning a decent amount and the little guys who dont play much early £2
  • edited March 2014
    Annually.

With the 3% interest or whatever ISA's pay ATM

• edited March 2014
    Its fine how it is imo. If it's not broken, dont fix it :)
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Rewards - frequency:
    Its fine how it is imo. If it's not broken, dont fix it :)
    Posted by lJAMESl
    the nail hit right on the head,dont need to mess around with this c4p payout its perfectly fine as it is.