You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Duck the Bounty Hunter

Comments

• edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter:
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : NOT IN MY DIARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl...it must be a full moon or something, you men have all gone nuts today ;)
    Posted by mrsduck
    please do not tar us all with the same brush

& TPT are well-known as the nice guys & gals,
    whereas the outlaws are, well, just scary!

as you well know, you make your bed and lie in it. choose wisely. (oh dear, that'll set slippy off again i guess)
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : please do not tar us all with the same brush & TPT are well-known as the nice guys & gals, whereas the outlaws are, well, just scary! as you well know, you make your bed and lie in it. choose wisely. (oh dear, that'll set slippy off again i guess)
    Posted by GELDY
    Hey!

I was impressed by your language, Gelders.

Take the compliment and shut up ;)
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : please do not tar us all with the same brush & TPT are well-known as the nice guys & gals, whereas the outlaws are, well, just scary! as you well know, you make your bed and lie in it. choose wisely. (oh dear, that'll set slippy off again i guess)
    Posted by GELDY
    Slippy's just invited me to "connect with him as a friend" lol!!
    :D
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Slippy's just invited me to "connect with him as a friend" lol!! :D
    Posted by mrsduck
    Hey! (Again). Is nothing sacred?

All the best relationships begin there ;)
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Hey! I was impressed by your language, Gelders. Take the compliment and shut up ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    indeed, hence my attempt to maintain the standard by branching out idiomatically, which i had hoped you'd also like.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Slippy's just invited me to "connect with him as a friend" lol!! :D
    Posted by mrsduck
    He's prob got some Chianti & Fava beans ready!  Or a really BIG Orange?  ;-))
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Hey! (Again). Is nothing sacred? All the best relationships begin there ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    Scr*w the teams...all I've ever dreamt of was connecting with you as a friend Slip ;)
    ACCEPTED xx
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Scr*w the teams...all I've ever dreamt of was connecting with you as a friend Slip ;) ACCEPTED xx
    Posted by mrsduck
    Nice.

Like a Duck to Slipwater.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Nice. Like a Duck to Slipwater.
    Posted by Slipwater
    OMG! hahahahaha!
  • edited January 2015
    Posted by mrsduck
    all i have is:

Friendship pending
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : all i have is: Friendship pending
    Posted by GELDY
    You're both on my list.

Gelders is on top of Mrs Duck.
  • edited January 2015
    shocking... and I get told off for being rude!! ;)
  • edited January 2015
    An almost nearly there bink..
    At least it covers my four shots at the £22BHs :)

Casrat960001£177.60 + £149.34 Head Prizes10 
    AFC198902£105.60 + £43.06 Head Prizes3 
    mrsduck03£72 + £30.47 Head Prizes3 
  • edited January 2015
    An almost nearly there bink.. At least it covers my four shots at the £22BHs :)             Casrat 96000 1 £177.60 + £149.34 Head Prizes 10   AFC1989 0 2 £105.60 + £43.06 Head Prizes 3   mrsduck 0 3 £72 + £30.47 Head Prizes 3  
    Posted by mrsduck
    yeeha

very nice
  • edited January 2015
    Very nice Mrs 
  • edited January 2015
    Good stuff, girl :)
  • edited January 2015
    An almost nearly there bink.. At least it covers my four shots at the £22BHs :)             Casrat 96000 1 £177.60 + £149.34 Head Prizes 10   AFC1989 0 2 £105.60 + £43.06 Head Prizes 3   mrsduck 0 3 £72 + £30.47 Head Prizes 3  
    Posted by mrsduck
    Nice cash mrsduck and welcome to the Outlaws.

As a fully fledged (pun intended) member of the best team on Sky you will probably start winning more MTTs than you can shake a stick at now.

We have a jolly old time and whilst the younger, more wayward, members of the team can get a little raucous at times, trust me it is all meant in the best possible taste.

Run well and I look forward to seeing you on a final table soon (probably with you playing and me just railing)!
  • edited January 2015
    Just don't understand
    nice guys and gals joining the outlaws
    first enut
    now ducky
    #sigh

at this rate they'll end up being a nice team

ps I'd add jac not the poker player Jackson to this list if he actually ever played a team event as he is a really nice guy just not a big team player. 
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Nice cash mrsduck and welcome to the Outlaws. As a fully fledged (pun intended) member of the best team on Sky you will probably start winning more MTTs than you can shake a stick at now. We have a jolly old time and whilst the younger, more wayward, members of the team can get a little raucous at times, trust me it is all meant in the best possible taste. Run well and I look forward to seeing you on a final table soon (probably with you playing and me just railing)!
    Posted by Enut
    Thank you Enut!
    I'm certainly looking forward to winning more ;)
    I'm younger...(I think!) but not particularly wayward, so should be good :)
    See you soon x
  • edited January 2015
    Just don't understand nice guys and gals joining the outlaws first enut now ducky #sigh at this rate they end up being a nice team ps I'd add jac not the poker player Jackson to this list if he actually ever played a team event as he is a really nice guy just not a big team player. 
    Posted by GELDY
    That sounds nice ;)
    Chin up Geldy it's just a game xx
  • edited January 2015
    tote jel
    that's all
  • edited January 2015
    And Sam of course
    although she might be an aquired taste for many
    in fact the whole lot of them 
    except Harry
    no even Harry now he's recovered from his post holiday meltdown
  • edited January 2015
    And Sam of course although she might be an aquired taste for many in fact the whole lot of them  except Harry no even Harry now he's recovered from his post holiday meltdown
    Posted by GELDY
    I'd see a doctor just in case she's infectious ;)
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Nice cash mrsduck and welcome to the Outlaws. As a fully fledged (pun intended) member of the best team on Sky you will probably start winning more MTTs than you can shake a stick at now. We have a jolly old time and whilst the younger, more wayward, members of the team can get a little raucous at times, trust me it is all meant in the best possible taste. Run well and I look forward to seeing you on a final table soon (probably with you playing and me just railing)!
    Posted by Enut
    Yeah, SilentChiv really needs to reign it in at times.
  • edited January 2015
    And Sam of course although she might be an aquired taste for many in fact the whole lot of them  except Harry no even Harry now he's recovered from his post holiday meltdown
    Posted by GELDY
    Seems Outlaws are nicer than you of late Geldy my love... all these little digs and all I ever say about TPT is nice things :). You are Outlaw Sir by nature... ha
  • edited January 2015
    and I forced Jac into DTD a couple of weeks ago.... he erm... loved it I think his words were LOL
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Seems Outlaws are nicer than you of late Geldy my love... all these little digs and all I ever say about TPT is nice things :). You are Outlaw Sir by nature... ha
    Posted by samantha25
    xxx to you too
  • edited January 2015
    you forgot Rainman on yr list of "nice" players too :) 

and as for Jacthenonpro, stick him on yr list... playing matters not. I can lead a duck to water but.... 
    good job we just have him as a mascot.

14 of our 18 members played DTD last week, think you had 20/109... I suggest you buy a better whip before I mention stones and glass houses xx
  • edited January 2015
    Game, set and match Bottomley.
  • edited January 2015
    Posted by GELDY

i think you'll find i included everyone on my nice list - even harry