You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Duck the Bounty Hunter

Comments

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter:
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : possibly - but you will definitely play some £22 buyin BHs
    Posted by GELDY
    My achilles heel :(
  • edited December 2014
    I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, I won't be on much now so be good, flop well and go for the win!
    I'm going to be mainly eating Stilton, taking some long walks and entertaining nieces and nephews :D

"Shall I find here what I lack?
    Shall I, perhaps, read in a thousand books,
    That men have everywhere been miserable,
    That now and then one has been happy?"

"What you don't use is a heavy weight;
    The hour uses only what the hour creates."

Byeeeee xxxxxxxxx
  • edited December 2014
    Merry christmas MrsD xx
  • edited December 2014
    I'm back! But I've got duck flu :*(

Just been playing the DYM spin up and have reached level 8 ~ £22.00
    I'm thinking about quitting it here but "investing" what I've made into higher BHs or UKOPs or SATs or NL50 (just kidding!!) since I'm only playing small stakes now...
    If I don't play the next level I've made £32.70 from £0.60 so I was thinking 3 £11 BHs, what do you guys think?
    GL all and flop well :)
  • edited December 2014
    Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you duck. The forum has been quite negative at times this past year, with posts from myself included.

However, your diary has been one of the positives and I hope it carries on in 2015.
  • edited December 2014
    I'm back! But I've got duck flu :*( Just been playing the DYM spin up and have reached level 8 ~ £22.00 I'm thinking about quitting it here but "investing" what I've made into higher BHs or UKOPs or SATs or NL50 (just kidding!!) since I'm only playing small stakes now... If I don't play the next level I've made £32.70 from £0.60 so I was thinking 3 £11 BHs, what do you guys think? GL all and flop well :)
    Posted by mrsduck
    Is that like bird flu?   Just play CASH.... ya know ya want to/too?
  • edited December 2014
    Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you duck. The forum has been quite negative at times this past year, with posts from myself included. However, your diary has been one of the positives and I hope it carries on in 2015.
    Posted by waller02
    Thank you Waller, that's very kind!! HNY to you too! :D
    xx
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Is that like bird flu?   Just play CASH.... ya know ya want to/too?
    Posted by Glenelg
    Yes like bird flu :(
    Are you trying to get me bust before the new year's even started?!? Bad boy!!
    GL!
  • edited December 2014
    I'm not going to attack, Mrs Duck, just wanted 700th post ;)
    Think you're great and love your diary. Keep doing exactly what you want to and carry on enjoying your poker.

Happy New Year to you.
  • edited December 2014
    I'm not going to attack, Mrs Duck, just wanted 700th post ;) Think you're great and love your diary. Keep doing exactly what you want to and carry on enjoying your poker. Happy New Year to you.
    Posted by Jac35
    <3 Happy New Year Paul!
  • edited December 2014
    The ducks are out in force :)
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    cox1960 Small blind
    20.00 20.00 2300.00
    mrsduck Big blind   40.00 60.00 3355.00
      Your hole cards
    • A

god123 Raise   80.00 140.00 6275.00
    alanna701 Fold        
    Deerstalke Fold        
    cox1960 Call   60.00 200.00 2240.00
    mrsduck Call   40.00 240.00 3315.00
    Flop

• J

cox1960 Check        
    mrsduck Check        
    god123 Bet   80.00 320.00 6195.00
    cox1960 Call   80.00 400.00 2160.00
    mrsduck Call   80.00 480.00 3235.00
    Turn

• Q

cox1960 Check        
    mrsduck Check        
    god123 Check        
    River

cox1960 Bet   160.00 640.00 2000.00
    mrsduck Raise   360.00 1000.00 2875.00
    god123 Fold        
    cox1960 Call   200.00 1200.00 1800.00
    mrsduck Show
    • A

cox1960 Muck

mrsduck Win Three 2s 1200.00   4075.00
  • edited December 2014
    ^ Is that duck over duck action?! ^
  • edited December 2014
    ^ Is that duck over duck action?! ^
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Sure is! ;)
    Before anyone shouts at me I decided to spend my spin up winnings on a £22 and an £11 BH! GL meee :)
  • edited January 2015
    The two bigguns didn't go my way...nevermind, this is just the beginning!! :D
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my Sky friends and enemies, heehee!

Ducky :)
  • edited January 2015
    Wonder which one I am?  huuuuuumm x

Have a great year Ducky...

looking forward to all the 'up & downs' no doubt...

& all the little quack quacks too -:)

HNY x
    dev
  • edited January 2015
    Wonder which one I am?  huuuuuumm x Have a great year Ducky... looking forward to all the 'up & downs' no doubt... & all the little quack quacks too -:) HNY x dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    Friend! Hug! :)
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Friend! Hug! :)
    Posted by mrsduck
    HUGGS BACK XX
  • edited January 2015
    Happy new year Mrs D, Im learning by your fine examples, doubled up twice wi the mighty 22 setting up on the flop with an ace on board, got me into ukops semi (thin brag but hey ho il take it arf arf) now in final on Sunday (I think .?)
  • edited January 2015
    Well done Tom! :)

Meanwhile ~
    You can't bluff a duck when she's holding the ducks!
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    SPIRERITE Small blind   30.00 30.00 1970.00
    martla Big blind   60.00 90.00 1940.00
    tweety67 Sit out        
      Your hole cards

beerwolf Fold        
    mrsduck Raise   120.00 210.00 2130.00
    SPIRERITE Raise   390.00 600.00 1580.00
    martla Fold        
    mrsduck Call   300.00 900.00 1830.00
    Flop

SPIRERITE Check        
    mrsduck Bet   420.00 1320.00 1410.00
    SPIRERITE Call   420.00 1740.00 1160.00
    Turn

SPIRERITE All-in   1160.00 2900.00 0.00
    mrsduck Call   1160.00 4060.00 250.00
    SPIRERITE Show
    • A
    • Q

mrsduck Show

River

mrsduck Win Full House, 7s and 2s 4060.00   4310.00
  • edited January 2015
    Played 3 £22 BHs over the last week, one from the DYM spin up cash, one from duck tilt and the last from a nice CASH win but I haven't won a bean.

That'll teach me ~ back to the small ball :(
    Sighhhhhhhhhhh!

I'll stop being a negative nelly now, quack!
  • edited January 2015
    Played 3 £22 BHs over the last week, one from the DYM spin up cash, one from duck tilt and the last from a nice CASH win but I haven't won a bean. That'll teach me ~ back to the small ball :( Sighhhhhhhhhhh! I'll stop being a negative nelly now, quack!
    Posted by mrsduck
    Negative nelly in sector 2! (how apt!)

Are you secretly referencing The Simpsons???
  • edited January 2015
    Played 3 £22 BHs over the last week, one from the DYM spin up cash, one from duck tilt and the last from a nice CASH win but I haven't won a bean. That'll teach me ~ back to the small ball :( Sighhhhhhhhhhh! I'll stop being a negative nelly now, quack!
    Posted by mrsduck

at least you said nelly not nancy (yeuk - sounds very american that version)

ul with the £22s - but you'll bink another one of these soon i'm sure and your bankroll probs will be over

• edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : at least you said nelly not nancy (yeuk - sounds very american that version) ul with the £22s - but you'll bink another one of these soon i'm sure and your bankroll probs will be over
    Posted by GELDY
    hi Geldy :)
    I read that first as "I'm sure your bankroll probably will be over" ~ lol cheers geldy!!
    but then i realised you meant "your bankroll problems will be over" ~ thank yoooou vv much :)
    let's hope so!
    HNY gelds
    xx
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Negative nelly in sector 2! (how apt!) Are you secretly referencing The Simpsons???
    Posted by ShaunyT
    Not sure Shauny!
    I've been using the expression negative nelly since I was about 5 years old :)
    HNY to you!
    xx
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : hi Geldy :) I read that first as "I'm sure your bankroll probably will be over" ~ lol cheers geldy!! but then i realised you meant "your bankroll problems will be over" ~ thank yoooou vv much :) let's hope so! HNY gelds xx
    Posted by mrsduck
    hmmm, yes one's vernacular becomes less precise as the evening's liquid sustenance takes effect. fortunately you were still able to unravel the intended import of the double entendre thus avoiding the potential embarassment to us both that the duplicity could have created.

HNY to you too.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : hmmm, yes one's vernacular becomes less precise as the evening's liquid sustenance takes effect. fortunately you were still able to unravel the intended import of the double entendre thus avoiding the potential embarassment to us both that the duplicity could have created. HNY to you too.
    Posted by GELDY
    Nice English Geldy, very posh!
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Not sure Shauny! I've been using the expression negative nelly since I was about 5 years old :) HNY to you! xx
    Posted by mrsduck
    Well being a bit of a Simpson's geek (the first 10 series or so before they went down hill) I can tell you Ned Flanders uses the term negative nelly in a Halloween special, and the negative nelly happens to be in sector 2! Spooky!

HNY back atcha. Xx
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Well being a bit of a Simpson's geek (the first 10 series or so before they went down hill) I can tell you Ned Flanders uses the term negative nelly in a Halloween special, and the negative nelly happens to be in sector 2! Spooky! HNY back atcha. Xx
    Posted by ShaunyT
    Sector 22 would've been better! ;)
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : hmmm, yes one's vernacular becomes less precise as the evening's liquid sustenance takes effect. fortunately you were still able to unravel the intended import of the double entendre thus avoiding the potential embarassment to us both that the duplicity could have created. HNY to you too.
    Posted by GELDY
    I'm so turned on right now ;)
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : I'm so turned on right now ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    NOT IN MY DIARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rofl...it must be a full moon or something, you men have all gone nuts today ;)