You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Duck the Bounty Hunter

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Let's discuss it tomorrow!!

:( / :D
  • edited November 2014
    You do know that if you play nl50 you will go busto every single time on your Bankroll. No matter how good you are. 
    It's just mathematics. 
    (and a slight exaggeration for effect)
  • edited November 2014

Ducking hell fire :(

Flat the turn. Think about his range.....

tbf u prob get called by overpairs everytime v randoms, Dart will get away from some overpairs tho coz he is a former team DOH member and therefore quality.

GL next week Mrs.
  • edited November 2014
    Just for the record I haven't touched NL50!
    :P
    We'll discuss it TOMORROW!
    :)
    PS ~ Love you guys <3
  • edited November 2014
    i dont know why every 1 being harsh we have all been there played stakes we shouldnt have taking a shot etc   unlucky mrs duck im sure u will bounce back learn form are mistakes hey
  • edited November 2014
    Not that I want to see her go busto or anything, but it's refreshing to see someone just play what they want when they want. So many people are boring bankroll nits or will only play certain games with X amount of buy ins......

To hell with it all Ducky, if you wanna play a £22 BH out of a £22.12 BR then fill your boots :)
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: How to lose a BR in 11 days ~ £0:
    Not that I want to see her go busto or anything, but it's refreshing to see someone just play what they want when they want. So many people are boring bankroll nits or will only play certain games with X amount of buy ins...... To hell with it all Ducky, if you wanna play a £22 BH out of a £22.12 BR then fill your boots :)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    +1 as i demonstrate frequently. 
    But if you always play higher stakes cash once you win a few bob you will always lose it all *

* t&cs apply
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: How to lose a BR in 11 days ~ £0 : +1 as i demonstrate frequently.  But if you always play higher stakes cash once you win a few bob you will always lose it all * * t&cs apply
    Posted by GELDY
    She's an intelligent woman, pretty sure she knows this already. Feel free to patronise her a little more if you want though.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: How to lose a BR in 11 days ~ £0 : She's an intelligent woman, pretty sure she knows this already. Feel free to patronise her a little more if you want though.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    No negative Nellys on my thread pls :P
    I know Geldy's just kidding x
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: How to lose a BR in 11 days ~ £0 : No negative Nellys on my thread pls :P I know Geldy's just kidding x
    Posted by mrsduck
    Been called worse than a nelly recently ;)
  • edited November 2014
    mini seat winner - quack quack
  • edited November 2014
    mini seat winner - quack quack
    Posted by GELDY
    Great! Hope I can play! :)
  • edited November 2014
    Turbo DYM...need I say more? (quack!)

Got to see a few stars in the chatbox after too! ****!
    ;)
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Kane79 Small blind   100.00 100.00 510.00
    ptm197009 Big blind   200.00 300.00 2305.00
      Your hole cards

mrsduck All-in   655.00 955.00 0.00
    bearham94 All-in   870.00 1825.00 0.00
    singerden Fold        
    Kane79 Fold        
    ptm197009 Fold        
    bearham94 Unmatched bet   215.00 1610.00 215.00
    mrsduck Show

bearham94 Show

Flop

Turn

River

mrsduck Win Four 2s 1610.00   1610.00
  • edited November 2014
    If you would like to join me I'm having a little ride along in the UKOPS mini tonight :)
    Playing the three freerolls before too, to see if I can SAT my way into the ME
    Not sure how to play a normal MTT...it's been so long not looking for greedy little bounties!
    GL to all ducks!
  • edited November 2014
    Had a go at three all in SATs, close but no banana!
    Just one freeroll left now :)
  • edited November 2014
    Let's go! Not feeling confident lol :)
  • edited November 2014
    Good Luck Duck ! 
  • edited November 2014
    yep

just play your game

let the ducks do the quacking

glgl
  • edited November 2014
    TY DOHHHHH & GELDS
    1st break lost 15 chips...going well :)
  • edited November 2014
    Errr, didn't make the second break :(
    GL to all still in all the tournies!
  • edited November 2014
    i dont know why every 1 being harsh we have all been there played stakes we shouldnt have taking a shot etc   unlucky mrs duck im sure u will bounce back learn form are mistakes hey
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Thanks for the support IDCU! Will a duck ever learn though...?
    xx
  • edited November 2014
    Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive and kicking. I've been snuffling about on the low level DYMs, so not much to report! I'll be back with an action plan soon!
    Flop well everyone! :)
  • edited November 2014

i now how u feel,just start over again.
      i lost my bankroll on a horse last week
  • edited November 2014
    Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive and kicking. I've been snuffling about on the low level DYMs, so not much to report! I'll be back with an action plan soon! Flop well everyone! :)
    Posted by mrsduck

OMG ducky keep your beak up u will get throgh this through this however u was a bit of a silly girl playing the £22 BH'S with such a small BR, am personaliy not a fan of DYM's eg say u win 6/10 at the £5.5 ones that's £5 profit so if u played 10 a day every day for a mouth that's like £150 + less than £20 in rake back u also got to consider traffic for them on sky is very low so u can't really mass rable them

i would personaily play 10nl and note the tight players and the fish who will pay off very liight and just be patiant  and value bet your strong hands well vs the sations (like u did with the a-k hand u posted on this thread ) and steal the blinds/pots from the tight players just be very cauitous if they show alot of
    interest in a hand

i would also play the 10 and 5 bh's in the evening if u can the feilds there offer far more value than the lunch time 22 bh

just remember ducky everyone is a fox trying to steal your ducklings, now u get crazy foxes that will charge your nest miss it completly and crash into the water u get persistant foxes that will kep driving into your nest trying to steal your ducklings no matter how many times u peck them with your beak,ther's the sly sneaky foxes who will try to hypnotize u into letting your ducklings escape  then there's the pataint foxes who will wait till its very dark and hope to snap up your nest in one quick swoop  U GOT TO PROTECT YOUR DUCKLINGS DUCKY

gl mrsduck u can turn this around your possive attitude is so refeshing everyone loves u on this site
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: How to lose a BR in 11 days ~ £0 : OMG ducky keep your beak up u will get throgh this through this however u was a bit of a silly girl playing the £22 BH'S with such a small BR, am personaliy not a fan of DYM's eg say u win 6/10 at the £5.5 ones that's £5 profit so if u played 10 a day every day for a mouth that's like £150 + less than £20 in rake back u also got to consider traffic for them on sky is very low so u can't really mass rable them i would personaily play 10nl and note the tight players and the fish who will pay off very liight and just be patiant  and value bet your strong hands well vs the sations (like u did with the a-k hand u posted on this thread ) and steal the blinds/pots from the tight players just be very cauitous if they show alot of interest in a hand i would also play the 10 and 5 bh's in the evening if u can the feilds there offer far more value than the lunch time 22 bh just remember ducky everyone is a fox trying to steal your ducklings, now u get crazy foxes that will charge your nest miss it completly and crash into the water u get persistant foxes that will kep driving into your nest trying to steal your ducklings no matter how many times u peck them with your beak,ther's the sly sneaky foxes who will try to hypnotize u into letting your ducklings escape  then there's the pataint foxes who will wait till its very dark and hope to snap up your nest in one quick swoop  U GOT TO PROTECT YOUR DUCKLINGS DUCKY gl mrsduck u can turn this around your possive attitude is so refeshing everyone loves u on this site
    Posted by ALLEYKITTY

OMG kitty you are hilarious!!! :D
    <3 you xxxxxx

• edited November 2014
      i now how u feel,just start over again.   i lost my bankroll on a horse last week
    Posted by thejudge10
    Thank you judge! I'll be back!
    Hope you get some good luck too :)
    See you at the tables!
  • edited November 2014
    "Welcome back to the cash tables Ducky, first hand we'll give you the Nuts as a little pressie...oops sorry forgot AA is the second Nuts, QUACK!!" lol :(

PS  I'm back! :)
    PPS Proper post later :)
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    david19119 Small blind   £0.05 £0.05 £14.76
    mrsduck Big blind   £0.10 £0.15 £9.90
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

Jinxmerch Fold        
    medster125 Raise   £0.30 £0.45 £10.02
    TRICKYMICK Fold        
    SR23 Call   £0.30 £0.75 £4.79
    david19119 Call   £0.25 £1.00 £14.51
    mrsduck Raise   £1.60 £2.60 £8.30
    medster125 All-in   £10.02 £12.62 £0.00
    SR23 Fold        
    david19119 Fold        
    mrsduck All-in   £8.30 £20.92 £0.00
    medster125 Unmatched bet   £0.32 £20.60 £0.32
    mrsduck Show
    • A
    • A

medster125 Show

Flop

Turn

River

medster125 Win Three 2s £19.20   £19.52
  • edited November 2014
    "Welcome back to the cash tables Ducky, first hand we'll give you the Nuts as a little pressie...oops sorry forgot AA is the second Nuts, QUACK!!" lol :( PS  I'm back! :) PPS Proper post later :)
    Posted by mrsduck
    Duck Karma!
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: How to lose a BR in 11 days ~ £0 : Duck Karma!
    Posted by Phantom66
    Yes lol! :(
  • edited November 2014
    This was a nicer welcome back :)
    Haven't played a HU for so long I was useless and didn't stand a chance! Still happy :)
    Player Name Chips Rank Prize Heads Value

BLADES849540001£165 + £129.36 Head Prizes8 
    mrsduck02£99 + £7.50 Head Prizes1 
    airborne5703£66 + £39.38 Head Prizes5