You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Grand National Thread

2»

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Grand National Thread:
    In Response to Re: Grand National Thread : I assumed a refund in this situation would be industry standard, if not then fair play to Sky for refunding me.  I wonder if they'd have done the same had my stake been higher than a quid ew!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    per the rules a refund is not due. However I am surprised BET365 didn't refund. Sky are obviously good sometimes and fair play to them
  • edited April 2014
    Having said that BET365 have a problem with this as a lot of people including me got half their stakes back on all ew Bets anyway so nightmare scenario for them
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Grand National Thread:
    Ok , gone mad again. Main horses The Rainbow Hunter 33-1 Prince De Beucherne 20-1 Have fancy for Battle Group 50-1 Pineau De Re 20-1 Saint Are 80-1 NR Done Hunt Ball as well for old times sake
    Posted by vaigret
    Nice winner!

I had so many chances,and saw them get knocked out one by one,inthe end just had one placed Rocky Creek(Selected as my handicapper to follow thread.@19/1 on betfair)
  • edited April 2014
    still i'm not that bothered about it as the real loss was the £250 i could have won from it winning.

overall i had to get a horse finish in the top 4 to be in any profit and it was the very horse that i choose from my poker world the 77. that one i put a bet of £10 each way so that cost me £20 overall while the other 4 were £1 each way except for cross the bay which i had single £5.