You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tues Night Live Show CH861 7pm with Fowler and Stu Rutter ****official show thread****

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Hey all,

Sorry for the Fowler hatrick!  You might have had enough of me already, but I am back to keep you entertained alongside Stu tonight. It's Turbo Tuesday and that means we have a Last Longer running, so make sure you put you name down on here to enter. A 12k Bounty Hunter Seat is up for grabs :)

As for your show tonight:

7pm – 8pm – Tonight On Sky Poker

30K UKOPS Main event final table highlights from Sunday 20th April.                                                                                                                                                                                               

8pm – 9pm – Turbo Tuesday

Live coverage from the 5K TURBO OPEN

9pm – 10pm – Sky Poker Strategy – Common beginners mistakes

10pm – 11pm – Master Cash

Live action from the Master Cash tables.

11pm - Midnight – Turbo Tuesday

Live coverage from the 5k Turbo Open  – final table

Also I am asking you to complete either or both sentences to win another free seat for best entry;

I am a poker player because.......
The most common mistakes I made as a beginner to poker were.....

Btw, just had a famous follower follow me on twitter; Phil Ivey!  Not sure how he knows who I am, but thought that was pretty cool. Possibly the coolest twitter follower! I almost feel cooler already! Maybe he is a fan of the show!?

Any questions or banter do the usual;

skyopen@bsky.com
#skypokertv

Looking forward to hearing from you tonight,

lots of love

Fowles xxx

Comments