You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tues Night Live Show CH861 7pm with Fowler and Stu Rutter ****official show thread****

13»

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Get used to it Anna, it is HD -ish. Well, a lot more detail is shown, compared to last week....
  • edited April 2014

10:29 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 509 549 225 44  
    left 24 60 1    

Blaiseee 9 32      

• edited April 2014
    people must be lying to you anna, your def now in HD!!!
  • edited April 2014

jackpot? ... none left

• edited April 2014
    Congratulations to 88MICKYC and FCHD who win free entry in to Thursday's £12,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter!! Best of luck!
  • edited April 2014
    ray man was a good game but earth worm jim was better

and rutter i dont beleive your over 30 i would say your 25 26 
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show CH861 7pm with Fowler and Stu Rutter ****official show thread****:
    Congratulations to 88MICKYC and FCHD who win free entry in to Thursday's £12,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter!! Best of luck!
    Posted by Sky_Louis

Once again, I'll have to decline the offer, I'm apparently still several weeks away from having enough movement in my right arm to play a long MTT. I tried to play a micro UKOPS event over the weekend left-handed but that was too much work and had to give up after about 20-30 minutes.

I'm not asking for an alternative or for the prize to be shifted to another night, just please give it to someone who could use it properly.

Perhaps I need to tag my forum posts "Not for consideration for any free seat prizes please"!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show CH861 7pm with Fowler and Stu Rutter ****official show thread****:
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show CH861 7pm with Fowler and Stu Rutter ****official show thread**** : Once again, I'll have to decline the offer, I'm apparently still several weeks away from having enough movement in my right arm to play a long MTT. I tried to play a micro UKOPS event over the weekend left-handed but that was too much work and had to give up after about 20-30 minutes. I'm not asking for an alternative or for the prize to be shifted to another night, just please give it to someone who could use it properly. Perhaps I need to tag my forum posts "Not for consideration for any free seat prizes please"!
    Posted by FCHD
    Nah, just start making them less good ;)  Hope the arm gets better very soon
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show CH861 7pm with Fowler and Stu Rutter ****official show thread**** : Once again, I'll have to decline the offer, I'm apparently still several weeks away from having enough movement in my right arm to play a long MTT. I tried to play a micro UKOPS event over the weekend left-handed but that was too much work and had to give up after about 20-30 minutes. I'm not asking for an alternative or for the prize to be shifted to another night, just please give it to someone who could use it properly. Perhaps I need to tag my forum posts "Not for consideration for any free seat prizes please"!
    Posted by FCHD
     Good luck with the arm, I had to manage with just my left for a couple of days and that was bad enough. I couldn't cope with the mouse at all.