You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Maths

2»

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Maths:
    In Response to Re: Maths : No most of my jobs in the past are s*** pay so ive allways wanted to go back and get a better grade in maths and english aswell. i know good grades dont always mean you get a good job but they certainly help with some lines of work ive tried applying for.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    You won't need a job Rock----- you could live on a your own rock in the Philippines, flopsake---lol
  • edited April 2014
    OK, - I'm seriously not being condescending here,

But I have found the 'for dummies' range of books pretty good.

they're cheap enough & you can work at your own pace. plus a quick google has revealed there's several variations of the 'Math's theme, from basic to technical, or everyday maths.

• edited April 2014
    OK, - I'm seriously not being condescending here,  But I have found the 'for dummies' range of books pretty good. they're cheap enough & you can work at your own pace. plus a quick google has revealed there's several variations of the 'Math's theme, from basic to technical, or everyday maths. https://www.google.co.uk/#q=Maths+for+dummies&safe=off
    Posted by PuppetJack
    lol i think il pass on that one, im not that thick to be honest just no einstein at the same time. plenty of free stuff to use instead of buying a book thats gonna insult me on the front page before i even read it :-)
  • edited April 2014
    Genuinely think the video series from deucescracked that I suggested will give u everything u need. Starts with pretty basic stuff like pot odds that u Saud u already know but quickly moves on to more advanced stuff and is explained very well
  • edited April 2014
    Genuinely think the video series from deucescracked that I suggested will give u everything u need. Starts with pretty basic stuff like pot odds that u Saud u already know but quickly moves on to more advanced stuff and is explained very well
    Posted by Lambert180
    i was a six month subscriber to deuces cracked but times ran out, can you tell me if theres any new mtt material on there lately before i subsribe agian?
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Maths : i was a six month subscriber to deuces cracked but times ran out, can you tell me if theres any new mtt material on there lately before i subsribe agian?
    Posted by THEROCK573
    No idea tbh cos I'm mostly a cash player so didn't even look at the time, and I'm a life nit so what I did was sign up for the 1 month deal, download like crazy, probably downloaded like 300 hours of vids in a few days then cancelled within the 7 days so I didn't have to pay anything lol, so not a member any more.

When I run out of them 300hr of vids (which will take a LONG time), I'll just sign up for 1 month again, rinse and repeat ;)
  • edited April 2014
    I did a similar thing - I downloaded a huuuge torrent from a site (I shan't say where) - it's about 275+ hours worth of videos & i've watched about 4! I think some of them were deuces cracked stuff so maybe someone rinsed everything like you did & made it available to others in one handy mega zip-file!

Must get on that I guess. No point having them if I don't consume them all.

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Maths : No most of my jobs in the past are s*** pay so ive allways wanted to go back and get a better grade in maths and english aswell. i know good grades dont always mean you get a good job but they certainly help with some lines of work ive tried applying for.
    Posted by THEROCK573

why dont u just 'exaggerate' your grades ;-) (i did) no1's gonna ask you for proof
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Maths : why dont u just 'exaggerate' your grades ;-) (i did) no1's gonna ask you for proof
    Posted by sikas
    cos i dont tell porkies :-)