You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014

inboxed you
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    looks like we have a real pro in our team yo go team outlaws lol
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    well done on a couple of cashes last night TEN, was too tired to stay up and rail, but I checke dthis morning......:-)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ty neil shame we couldn't sign you up in time but all the best with TPT take care run well mate
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I'm STILL interested...............
  • Options
    edited September 2014

TEAM LIST 12/08/14

Natasha Cooper (Capt)                 -           TASHAL                    

Lisa Reynolds (Vice Capt)           -           lisar83                      

Andy Hollingsworth (Admin)       -           lcfcfan14                 

Sam Bottomley (Vice Capt)          -           samantha25                       

Doh Dohh                                         -           DOHHHHHHH                  

Paul Jackson                                  -           Jac35                                   

Jonathon Barnett                           -           hhyftrftdr                

Nicholas Cleaton                            -           xtortion8

Sylvia Hewitt                                    -           stormxlola               

Paul Rigby                                       -           TENTENTEN          

David Glover                                    -           DARK4NIGHT         

Donna Hardy                                    -          Still Anybodys guess                 

Jon Greetham                                 -           jondabar                 

Jacob Waller                                    -           jnwaller                     

Paul White                                        -           MrWh1te
    Michael Hinde                                  -          Shakinaces
    Paul Tune                                         -           Enut
    Dan Williams                                   -           danwill701
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    poor old glenelg
    left hanging at the altar
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Wp hhyftrftdr. My chips went too good use the.

Well u did say u where going too win im sure i read somewhere :)
    Wp
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Ty Chris.

Not like me to say I'm gonna win, you must be mistaken ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Not in here thanks Dave.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS.. New Team Formed:
    Not in here thanks Dave.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    ok, noted
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    welcome jordz16 & lelly01
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    onward and upward outlaws
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Natasha Cooper (Capt)                 -           TASHAL                   

Lisa Reynolds (Vice Capt)           -           lisar83                       

Andy Hollingsworth (Admin)       -           lcfcfan14                   

Sam Bottomley (Vice Capt)         -           samantha25            

Paul Jackson                                  -           Jac35                         

Jonathon Barnett                           -           hhyftrftdr                  

Nicholas Cleaton                            -           xtortion8                  

Paul Rigby                                       -           TENTENTEN          

David Glover                                    -           DARK4NIGHT          

Jon Greetham                                 -           jondabar                   

Paul White                                        -           MrWh1te                  

Michael J Hinde                              -           Shakinaces             

Paul Tune                                         -           enut                            

Lesley Markland                             -           lelly01                        

Joshua Scott                                   -           BeesHoney             

Jordan Sayward-Jones                -           jordz16                      

Paul Chivers                                    -           SilentChiv 
    Alan Markland                                 -           chico1740

• Options
    edited November 2014
    That, my friends, is a damn fine team. Small but perfectly formed.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    WElcOme OuTLaw Chiv!!!!

CoMMon sEnsE PReVaIlS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    That, my friends, is a damn fine team. Small but perfectly formed.
    Posted by Enut
    It would be, if we could give Harry the slip! His random use of capitals tilts me :)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    wiiiiiiiiIIiiiiIiiiiiIiiiiIiiiiIiiiiiiIiiiiiiIiiiiiii
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    OUTLAWS

Are you still recruiting?

I may have worse eyesight than The Schofield Kid but i have been known to win a hand or two and I would be honoured to join your gang of desperados

memfno
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    OUTLAWS Are you still recruiting? I may have worse eyesight than The Schofield Kid but i have been known to win a hand or two and I would be honoured to join your gang of desperados memfno
    Posted by memfno
    Hello :)

We don't 'recruit' really, but your post made me laugh and i have a feeling you may be a good addition. So welcome to Outlaws! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Welcome to the team Andy Darwood, aka EvilPingu.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, team just gets better! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Thank you kindly Tashal, 

I will do my best to take down all the bank.......rolls I can manage!

OUTLAWS RULE!!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    welcome outlaws

• Options
    edited December 2014
    merry Christmas to the outlaws xxx
  • Options
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Happy New Year to you all...
    May 2015 bring us all a run of luck never seen before....
    OUTLAWS RULE
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Happy New Year to you all... May 2015 bring us all a run of luck never seen before.... OUTLAWS RULE
    Posted by xtortion8
    +1 A HaPPy and ProsPerous New Year to you Nic and all OuTLaws. It's been EMotional.

(random use of capitals thrown in to keep Harry happy)
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Dear Outlaws

When someone makes a post explaining why they are leaving the team (because you act like children, swearing to try and look cool, and just abusing other teams) and saying that they will leave in the morning, before wishing you luck, it is probably good manners not to remove  them straight away and then delete their posts.

I am not the only one talking about this, several of us are unhappy and you will end up with just 4 very sad and lonely members if you aren't careful.

Like I said before, good luck.

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Dear Outlaws When someone makes a post explaining why they are leaving the team (because you act like children, swearing to try and look cool, and just abusing other teams) and saying that they will leave in the morning, before wishing you luck, it is probably good manners not to remove  them straight away and then delete their posts. I am not the only one talking about this, several of us are unhappy and you will end up with just 4 very sad and lonely members if you aren't careful. Like I said before, good luck.
    Posted by MrWh1te

As I said... FYP! 

Not sure what yr beef is to be fair, I wished you luck MrW....

Yes, some of us are childlike and some of us swear... show me any team that isn't/doesn't! It's called banter and I am sorry you didn't fit in... no need for a public rant just because Tash removed you when you said you were leaving :) 

As for these "few" that agree with you, I'm sure I speak for all in saying - they know where the door is :)