You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TONIGHT LIVE on Ch 861 Sky Poker TV presents the £5K Turbo Open with Rich and Ross ( + Last Lon

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
Your site goes televisual and interactive again tonight!

Play in the £5K GTD Main Event tonight and have the added experience of watching the other tables play out on telly, and perhaps even your own.

If you send us a hand i.d. number and we like it- we'll show it. So make sure it's one that has a good talking point in it.

Manning the pumps tonight, for want of a better expression, will be myself, Richard Orford and Ross 'elMania' Jarvis.

And here's the official rundown- hot off the press-

7pm- Final table coverage of Sunday's  Mega Roller.

8pm- Live action from the start of the £5K Turbo Open main event.

9pm– Sky Poker Strategy –TABLE DYNAMICS IN CASH

10pm - Live Master Cash action

11pm-  Live action and probably a winner from the late stages of the £5K Turbo Open

Fire in all your usual banter/questions/hand requests into us either on this thread, via email skyopen@bskyb.com or via Twitter #skypoker

And don't forget the Last Longer competition! Playing in the main event? Tell us on this thread that you want in on the last longer and the player that goes deepest out of those who enter will win a UKPC semi seat for tomorrow night (worth £48). Note that this prize is non-transferable, so if you can't play the prize then don't play the competition! 

-----------------------------------------------------

So, Liverpool have potentially let it slip, after saying...they would not let it slip. And Manchester City, who at one point recently were underdogs to win the title, have beaten the odds and look set to pull off a major comeback.

My sidechat topic tonight therefore concerns...

YOUR COMEBACK STORIES

Tell us about the time, you beat seemingly impossible odds- either in poker, or maybe even in real life, to achieve an amazing result.

Look forward to your answers and see you Tuesday night at 7!

Comments