You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker TV LIVE Tuesday night with Rich and Ryan ***official show thread***

13»

Comments

• edited May 2014

10:13 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 519 547 209 40  
    left 38 109 2    

millstone 22 82      
    yoyo 37 90      

• edited May 2014

millstone (peter) and yoyo were the final two in spt dublin.

• edited May 2014
    table 8 for the usual coconut milk magic
  • edited May 2014
    Hi Guys Good show.
    Tell Ryan I too have seen the stars, Anchored in a bay on the Island of Kyra Panagia (Somewhat NE of Alonisos Isl/Skiathos) When ur in the middle of nowhere, with just the lights from the yachts visible...WOW

I myself would say the nation of choice, would be Wales. Capable of Big Results against big sides, but never usually qualifies for the Main Events..

Regards
    GaryLaud

PS If you try to upload hands, they dont submitt correctly when trying to copy & paste using chrome or opera browsers.
  • edited May 2014

The power of coconut milk is as nothing compared to the power of Shiraz.

One can see by the colours that coconut milk is weak and pale compared to the fiery red of Shiraz.

Imagine yourself as a great magician, try this if you like, stand there wave your arms as you perform this amazing illusion and say “By the power of Shiraz” (emphasise the “Shiraz”), now try it with “Coconut milk”, let’s face it, it just doesn’t do it somehow
  • edited May 2014
    I only min raised as i had to many tables open, and my fingers were tired :/
  • edited May 2014
    Rich, Just another quickie - Yes the Lord "Lawd" is the correct way to say the second bit of my name as Ryan correctly said. It's actually part of my sirname. lookup a part of florida..
  • edited May 2014

hi there,

ryan when going for tournaments, do you normally try and sat, if so how many do u play if your unsuccessful before you just go straight in...... not that u have too after your recent cash, nice 1.
    would u start at the lowest or miby quarter or semi???

team would be GERMANY!! reasonably young, got potential, and if I lose, ill be analysed and judged for years too come until I just start a fight with everyone.

playing mastercash, enjoy them through the live shows, most of my BR though for 5p 10p but up just now,

• edited May 2014

i remember when i first came to scotland, driving through the countryside, my passenger pointed to the fields and said, "do you see that coconut horse?"

• edited May 2014
    Dont get me wrong Shiraz has its place and time. But Coconut milk is fantastic, i had it at lunch with my curry, and been drinking it since being back.

Skittles whats your favoured drink or food to enhance your poker playing skills?
  • edited May 2014
    Think I might have won the last longer....
  • edited May 2014
    Oh and all that min raising from Gary, hes defo had to much shiraz !!! not like if u were on the mighty coconuts
  • edited May 2014
    On a side note, to both of you guys

If you could be a animal for 1 day, any animal what would it be? I would be a Koala Bear, as i like euycalyptus trees
  • edited May 2014
    Talking about shakes, i always have it when i play live, not even down to nervousness probably repercusions from my diet, but what can i do about it, players will just use it to try and make tells on me, for right or wrong
  • edited May 2014
    Noticed I can open tables on my phone.

even though we are not allowed too use our mobiles in work, and that's down too me posting on the forum because I couldn't play in the first place.

I can see me getting onto trouble again quite soon.
  • edited May 2014
    Enjoyed the show tonight. Bit sad you missed my cash hand request on page 1 Rich :-(
    As if my night wasn't bad enough, As i clicked stand from all my cash tables i was dealt KK and a loose player 5bet jammed AA. Love the game :-)
  • edited May 2014
    ANOTHER SERIOUS POKER QUESTION!!

When raising on the button with no callers or limpers previous I have quite a wide range,

after my raise a few times tonight I realise the same players re raising me, a lot of the time it was the BB or a limper

sounds like simple folds to me, but, if I find this pattern continued, should I be calling with my wider range and believe that my opo is re-raisng me knowing im likely too fold a lot of the range I would raising with on the button????
  • edited May 2014
    Congratulations to HHYFTRFTDR who wins the last longer and free entry in to tomorrow night's UKPC semi @ 9.15pm!!
  • edited May 2014
    Thanks for the confirmation gents.

Great show.
  • edited May 2014
    Rich
    When you announce who gets the seat, could you write it on the forum?
  • edited May 2014
    Not only did you miss my request, you missed the post. So it is your fault!
  • edited May 2014
    I will be Netherlands - some nice moves, a few body swerves and then I lose 3 nil. - Good show guys and downloaded the app
  • edited May 2014
    Hi guys - enjoying the show. Played the main but luckily wasn,t shown on TV.

Did a lot better in a £2 micro satelite for the UKPC game and ended up taking the overlay for £176. I was in 1st or 2nd and some ppl willl probably think i,m mad to give up a 1 in 5 chance at the main event but its probably more like 1 in 7 as  i do beleive the players are better than me - apart from barbir59 who,s in it.

Ps If its shown on TV and thers some weird betting . I basically announced to the table i was raise folding and asked if they agreed to it . No one did disagree

Have a good one

Paul

Ps did i mess up - If you reg for a tournament and then satelite into it do you get refunded the cash equivalant?
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker TV LIVE Tuesday night with Rich and Ryan ***official show thread***:
    Hi guys - enjoying the show. Played the main but luckily wasn,t shown on TV. Did a lot better in a £2 micro satelite for the UKPC game and ended up taking the overlay for £176. I was in 1st or 2nd and some ppl willl probably think i,m mad to give up a 1 in 5 chance at the main event but its probably more like 1 in 7 as  i do beleive the players are better than me - apart from barbir59 who,s in it. Ps If its shown on TV and thers some weird betting . I basically announced to the table i was raise folding and asked if they agreed to it . No one did disagree Have a good one Paul
    Posted by MP33
    Did you not have the fund available to buy into the final, and then when you win the seat, take the £220 and then de reg?