You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

INVITE FOR MR THEW

2»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: INVITE FOR MR THEW:
    In Response to Re: INVITE FOR MR THEW : Good morning Mr Thew. Thank you for taking the time to reply and agreeing to play on the 4th June. I get made redundant tomorrow , so you agreeing to play has made my day. I realise how busy you must be with Family and poker, so i really do appreciate you giving up an afternoon.  Look forward to playing you on the 4 June. All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397

you're welcome sir & v glad to hear it's made your day!
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: INVITE FOR MR THEW : you're welcome sir & v glad to hear it's made your day!
    Posted by yoyo
    Thank you again Mr Thew.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    5 runners so far :-)
  • edited May 2014
    Chuffed you've got an EPT winner and big name of the game on board, Rainman.

Good work.

Look forward to seeing how Julian does in this tournament.

As we know, any old donkey can win it... ;-)
  • edited May 2014
    Now we just need Tikay aswell.
  • edited May 2014
    Chuffed you've got an EPT winner and big name of the game on board, Rainman. Good work. Look forward to seeing how Julian does in this tournament. As we know, any old donkey can win it... ;-)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I trust you will register Rich after all like in boxing if you don't defend your crown you lose it!
  • edited May 2014
    who is this Mr Thew?
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: INVITE FOR MR THEW : I trust you will register Rich after all like in boxing if you don't defend your crown you lose it!
    Posted by a00rock
    Good evening A00rock.
    Mr orford has declined to play at the moment.
    But i will keep trying to persuade him to enter.
    I have asked Sky Sam about a longer late reg, no reply yet will chase it up tomorrow.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    who is this Mr Thew?
    Posted by ctbn
    Good evening CTBN.
    I would consider it an immense honour and privelige to have a player of your calibre play in this tournament.
    I will also be asking Mr Tikay if he can make it too, it would be great to see you and him on the same table.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: INVITE FOR MR THEW : Good evening A00rock. Mr orford has declined to play at the moment. But i will keep trying to persuade him to enter. I have asked Sky Sam about a longer late reg, no reply yet will chase it up tomorrow. All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    No worries Rainman if it don't happen I will register and sit out till I get back should still have a very playable stack ;o)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: INVITE FOR MR THEW : Good morning Mr Thew. Thank you for taking the time to reply and agreeing to play on the 4th June. I get made redundant tomorrow , so you agreeing to play has made my day. I realise how busy you must be with Family and poker, so i really do appreciate you giving up an afternoon.  Look forward to playing you on the 4 June. All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    Nice rubz Rainman.

We all know Yoyo will be gone by the end of level 2 ;)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: INVITE FOR MR THEW : Good evening CTBN. I would consider it an immense honour and privelige to have a player of your calibre play in this tournament. I will also be asking Mr Tikay if he can make it too, it would be great to see you and him on the same table. All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    im usually working around this time m8,,,,but i suppose the goomers can work alone, while i play in the van. pm me nearer the time to remind me.
    i will reg now tho.
  • edited May 2014
    a good feild at the moment rainman,,, should be a good mtt
  • edited May 2014
    a good feild at the moment rainman,,, should be a good mtt
    Posted by ctbn
    Just looked at runners & riders.... blooming eck!
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: INVITE FOR MR THEW : im usually working around this time m8,,,,but i suppose the goomers can work alone, while i play in the van. pm me nearer the time to remind me. i will reg now tho.
    Posted by ctbn
    Excellent thank you CTBN
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: INVITE FOR MR THEW : Just looked at runners & riders.... blooming eck!
    Posted by Glenelg
    Some great players looks like it is going to be a who,s who of Sky Poker.
    Mr Tikay has said he will ask Mr Channing too.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    I'll donate a couple of pounds too.
    Closer to the time I will try and recruit a few more PLO8ers.
    xxx
  • edited May 2014
    I'll donate a couple of pounds too. Closer to the time I will try and recruit a few more PLO8ers. xxx
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    good morning Macagirl.
    Thank you for taking the time to participate in the
    £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK, and it will be good to have some plo8ers involved.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    Good evening everyone.
    90 mins late reg, some top class players already registered.
    Mr Tikay is going to ask Mr Channing if he can play.
    All the best
    Rainman397