You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker TV goes live tonight from 7 to midnight with Rich and Ross. (Last Longer competition insid

13»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In for the last longer please
  • edited May 2014
    did i play this 55 right didnt like two clubs on flop and would love to know what they were holding in the main
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker TV goes live tonight from 7 to midnight with Rich and Ross. (Last Longer competition inside!):
    did i play this 55 right didnt like two clubs on flop and would love to know what they were holding in the main
    Posted by RUBLUFFINN

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: question:
    In Response to question : Hi Baz, I'll put your question to Ross on tonight's show.
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Hi, did i miss the answer or will you ask him later?
  • edited May 2014
    ohoh.... u did pick that one :(
  • edited May 2014
    Great tripe guys.
  • edited May 2014
    Good evening Mr Orford(£2.20 @2.20 deepstack champion).
    Sent a post at 17.55, realise you are busy, but would appreciate you reading it please.
    All the best
    Rainman397 
  • edited May 2014
    Will you be showing hand requests in the cash hour? Put one in my post at the top of the page if its not a problem.

Also to put the producers on the spot - When is episode 4 of UKPC going to be uploaded?
  • edited May 2014
    What tablets is the app avaliable on?  I've just gone to tescos and brought some paracetamol and it isn't downloading onto them :(
  • edited May 2014
    Well spotted with the hello kitty in the background rich which is my daughters Easter egg which iv resisted eating!! I see you didn't notice the ak on1 of my tables which was the £750 bh which I finished 3rd in #smallbrag
    Loving the sit and go something that's not often covered. 
    A quick 1 with the iPad will sit and gos and mtts be avAliable soon and multi tabling? 
  • edited May 2014

10:03 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 537 606 223 42  
    left 63 174 6    

MD_575 8 42      
    rancid 26 121      
    trevil25 37 89      
    MRBURNS4 40 124      
    Daps66 42 56      
    SR23 50 44      

• edited May 2014
    Good evening again Mr Orford and Mr Jarvis.
    Sorry to be a pest, but would it be possible to register now Mr Jarvis as your early registeration would encourage more players to register.
    All the best
    Rainman397 
  • edited May 2014
    hi all!!

nice one ross for the 2.20, rainman need his 150 runners and getting a great list of players in,

not so well in the sit and go, agree a should've shoved pre,
    but after the call I thought  think I should have folded after the shove??? ah well next time miby

but not all bad, after being 70/71 in the main I have now min cashed at least still in, 22/55
    so I have now cashed my last 3 turbo Tuesdays that I have played, which is good as its the only main I can afford too play really.

• edited May 2014
    not sure . what do you think?  782395078 master cash

• edited May 2014
    Hi Guys,
    top of the hour Ross was saying about smashing it with a large hammer, and then ended up tickling it with a pink hammer....well what about the pink & yellow sponge one as used by timmy mallett in the quiz "mallet's Mallet"....Am not sure that ross will know of TVAM...
  • edited May 2014
    Going back to what you said about people playing other games on tablet while playing live.  I was playing at my second only live game in Southampton last year and this bloke was playing on line to my left, it was really annoying and as you said, it made you feel like we were not worth his attention.  I took him out and made final tale, so maybe he should pay more attention. lol

Chrissie
  • edited May 2014
    Good evening again Mr Orford and Mr Jarvis.
    POKER STATUE OF MR JARVIS OUTSIDE MR ORFORD,S HOUSE WHEN HE WINS THE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK ON THE 4TH JUNE.

All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    Good evening lads, I agree with matt that you two are the ultimate skypoker show dream team... No disrespect to the others of course! I have a little question... I entered a live tourney for a laugh last week, only 35 runners so I set a top 3 goal. I weathered a nasty storm on three occasions to beat pocket aces via a set, straight and two pair which was just lucky. I managed to make final table shortly after and was chip leader before it all went downhill... We were down to four and I fell in love with A10 suited so I re-shoved I was tired at this point! 4th wasn't a disappointing finish though I guess... The question would be... Was it wrong to play A10 suited that strong. I could put it down to being tired and hungry but I still made some money. Cheers guys! 
  • edited May 2014
    Couldve put my bankroll on that short bloke winning the main.
  • edited May 2014
    Congratulations to 88MICKYC who wins the last longer and free entry in to tomorrow night's UKPC Semi!!

And well done to MEMFNO who "wins" the F.E.R.A.L.
  • edited May 2014
    Loving Ross's suggestion of Slappers for the UKPC. Much more likely to be playing it now.
  • edited May 2014
    Hey, can anyone tell me when the replay of the sky roller FT will be on?  Cant really see it in the schedule.  Anytime day or night is fine :P

cheers