You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

******Live Show Thread - Tuesday 10th June******

edited June 2014 in Poker Chat

Guess who’s back? Back again… Stapes is back….tell a friend! Oh yes, Mr Joe Stapleton in the studio with me tonight and I can barely contain my excitement! If you have any questions for the man himself, get them into us!!

My question for you tonight is – If you could ask any Poker Pro from the past or present one question or for one nugget of golden advice – who would you ask and what would it be?

Aside from asking Joe how to be so cool, sexy and funny at the felt… I think I’d probably ask Vanessa Selbst how to win a tournament… seeing as she is the ultimate sicko and managed to win ANOTHER WSOP bracelet just last week.

Let us know on the forum here

Tweet us using #SkyPokerTV

Follow us on Twitter @SkyPoker

Or email us skyopen@bskyb.com

Here’s the schedule for tonight!

7pm – 8pm – Tonight On Sky Poker

15K Super Roller Main event final table highlights from Sunday 8th June. 

8pm – 9pm – Turbo Tuesday

Live coverage from the 5K TURBO OPEN

9pm – 10pm – Sky Poker Sit & Go

Live coverage from a sky poker sit & go.

10pm – 11pm – Sky Poker Highlights

Live action from the Master Cash tables.

11pm - Midnight – Turbo Tuesday

Live coverage from the 5k Turbo Open  – final table

The Last longer competition for the Turbo Open is also on tonight. Entry via here on the forum and twitter only. Only entries before 8pm will be counted. Winner gets a UKPC Semi-final seat for Wednesday night – so make sure you can play then!

Football fever approaches too. Are you excited for England? Is a younger fresher team good for us? Who do you think will do well? (aside from us obviously)

I’m off to Sin City this Sunday too, so if anyone has any tips for me, places to visit and general fun stuff to get up to whilst I’m there, let me know! I hope to bring lots of stories back to the SkyPoker sofa next month! I might even bump into Tikay ;) But priorities… I need to find a decent sports bar to watch the World Cup and Wimbledon!!

Don’t forget to let us know if you’re playing tonight on SkyPoker and to send us those hand requests in, also S&G questions if you have any. And we always love those photos of you guys watching the live stream or playing SkyPoker on the go!

See you lot at 7!

Comments