You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

******Live Show Thread - Tuesday 10th June******

13»

Comments

• edited June 2014
    having said to me that i should have cbet that flop 3 4 5 with my straight, a couple of hands later i did a raise on the button with A6o and having got called by the blind the flop comes 3 4 5 again so i decide to make a cbet and what happens the villian in that hand folds.

really i seem to find loads of people doing folds on the flop when i cbet, when a player calls the flop i am then facing a very difficult spot as they are so passive even with good hands.
    is it just too risky to do a double barrell when i'm holding overcards and weak pairs if the turn doesn't show an A K or Q?
  • edited June 2014
    I also think it was a mistake calling as it makes no sense. If you knew it was winning by some nefarious means then the obvious thing to do is to raise as that is more plausable. therefore it was a mistake in some way ie misread or something. My biggest mistke was to call with 22 as I was convinced they were bluffing. I was correct, but the board of KKJJ3 meant I could not beat anything

• edited June 2014

i DONT play cash but did he not just call with that 8 high for 'information' what his OP was holding?...to make notes etc for future hands when in position.

Good show tonight folks....I think James Hartigan has taught comedy well to Stapes.

And DAM...came 14th in main...sigh at losing the LL. 
  • edited June 2014
    Congratulations to STICKZ19 who wins the last longer and free entry in to tomorrow night's UKPC Semi!!