You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night Live on Sky Poker TV with Rich and Karl (+ Last Longer competition)

2»

Comments

• edited June 2014
    hi guys, last longer please
  • edited June 2014
    last longer please  and good luck
  • edited June 2014
    last longer plz thanks
  • edited June 2014
    evening all!

My Tournament

F.T.W.C.A.P.P.

It Doesn't stand for, FOR THE WIN,CALL, WETBOARD, AND POCKET PAIR,

NO its is.... 
    FORGET THE WORLD CUP AND PLAY POKER

My Tournaments will run 4 yearly, with sats and qualifiers exclusively through sky of course,

during the world cup there will be an event for each stage, with a bracelet with your nations flag on it for the win, there will also be a nation team game too see the best poker nation every 4 years. 

stakes would increase through the stages until the ultimate....... 

high roller F.T.W.C.A.P.P ON THE FINAL DAY, with not just a bracelet too win but an exclusive gold carved chip mountain with AA sticking out of it 

there would be a mix of poker games mainly hold'em and Omaha... for tikay too talk about of course. 

THE F.T.W.C.A.P.P. would be held of course in the nation where the world cup would be held for a range of different places every year.

my commentary team if you weren't playing would be.

ric orford and any other of your choice.
  • edited June 2014
    there would also be fully charged ipads.
  • edited June 2014
    hi guys  , I miss read my hand did not see  5 on river    would have  checked  call     bit of   a  silly mistake
  • edited June 2014
    hi guys, ive got a hand request if possible.its from last nights 8k b/h hand id:788862763 time 21_14,08 i floped a strait flush and managed to get 2 all ins =2 heads it was early in the tourney which i sated into eventually finishing £100 od pound in profit, 6 heads and finishing in the money.i would love to see that hand again as it was just a blur  lol ...many thanks
  • edited June 2014
    Good evening Rich and Karl. I have the football on record so I am now watching the show (i have my priorities right Rich) :-).

My poker tour would be held in the UK at various locations, with various events differing in buy in/structures. However the main event would be a £2.20 Deepstack held at 2,20pm, held in London, the home of Rainmain397 :)

No guarentee on it - Just like the proper the tournament held here on sky. Would expect a monstrous field though, so the ROI for the winner would be amazing :-)

Look forward to the rest of the show.

• edited June 2014
    Pwned = To dominate.

It's technically the same is 'Owned'. As in 'I Owned you'.

Being 18 and from Birmingham, the stuff catches on :-)

It comes mainly from Call of Duty, but people are using it in life now lol.
  • edited June 2014
    The P doesn't actually mean anything Rich. Etymology is unknown, but it most likely comes from the fact that it is simply Owned with a typo, as the P and O keys are next to each other.
  • edited June 2014
    The biggest ever online tournament was held on 16/6/13 on the world's largest poker site (you know the one, no need to mention the name) when 225,000 players played a special $1 MTT.
  • edited June 2014
    does the last longer include mimi ?
  • edited June 2014

sngs are very very boring tv

• edited June 2014
    They're a lot more interesting than Top Of The Pots.
  • edited June 2014
    its ok  its not my surname  , its my attempt at irony  yes your  right  knocked out  4k  but am cheap leader in mini
  • edited June 2014
    Hi Rich and Marigolds. 

I've been struggling to come up with a humorous poker tour name. That's why I've been absent tonight. Nothing to do with the football.... No, really.

Anyway, I like the idea of the Independent Greeting Card Store, Fylde Coast Poker Tour or, as these things are usually reduced to initials: the IGCSFCPT

(The Fylde coast is these parts of Blackpool, Fleetwood, etc., by the way)

I don't work in a greeting card store. I just think it would be nice for them. They give so much and take so little. :-)

Hope you're both well and enjoying the summer.
  • edited June 2014
    How about a mention for your mate Mr Kendall who was in the $1500 PLO at the WSOP today.

I say "Was" because word reaches me that he now has a grand total of zero chips, and has been eliminated.
  • edited June 2014
    PM'd you on your RicOrford account, Rich.

• edited June 2014

Was watching the show last night on the stream while playing poker and watching the footy on telly.....I am sure Mr Orford said I had won the LL?

• edited June 2014
    Congratulations to MAXALLY who won the last longer. Good luck in tonight's UKPC Semi final!