You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

We're Live Tonight on Sky Poker TV with Rich and Ross! ***official show thread***

2»

Comments

• edited June 2014

10:37 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 358 475 113 32  
    left 21 52 2    

manutd1999 1 46      
    smith1408 20 36      

• edited June 2014
    You have John Fashanu and Kriss Akabusi confused! Fash had the Awooga catchphrase!

Shocking stuff Ross!
  • edited June 2014
    I don't think I could have shown the same restraint as Ross.

I thought Ross would have squeezed "Fish Fingers" into a hand analysis when dared in the chat box. He used to be cool.

Hopefully I'll get a similar chance with Ryan or Stuart some day. ;-)
  • edited June 2014
    It is not fair to pick on the England team like that. By the way there is some genuine England shirts for sale hardly worn. An engalnd world cup coach for sale low mileage
  • edited June 2014
    Hi Guys
    loving the return of the "dreamteam" but please leave off ross! been away from ages and you pick on him.

If he needs a hug...... 

anyway, in all seriousness - if the guy name louis is the one and same "Sky Louis", thank him for the update on the TV show forum

Can't send you my poker pro story, as never played with one - hard to do when you've only played live once down ur local pub and once at the snooker hall!
  • edited June 2014
    a snooker player? does he mean a professional snooker player, and one who plays poker? who do we know of any of this rare breed? and make your own mind up if the hug offer was there - who rememebers the "free hugs" campaign?
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: We're Live Tonight on Sky Poker TV with Rich and Ross! ***official show thread***:
    anyway, in all seriousness - if the guy name louis is the one and same "Sky Louis", thank him for the update on the TV show forum Posted by GaryLaud
    No problem. I was off last Weds so that was the reason for the lack of updating!
  • edited June 2014
    I can't play tomorrow, I am not in the comp :-)