You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hmmm Coincidence

2»

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Hey elsadog,

It was helpful...I didn't really think about what i was paying as its all individually billed!  I pay the bt phone line charge and also 17.50 for the broadband and dont get me started on the mobiles...lol

I live out in the sticks and my priority is robustness of isp...i don't suppose you know if any providers will let you have a 30-day ish trail? I'd be really interested in a trial period before getting locked into onother 12/18 mnth contract

x

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Hmmm Coincidence:
    Hey elsadog, It was helpful...I didn't really think about what i was paying as its all individually billed!  I pay the bt phone line charge and also 17.50 for the broadband and dont get me started on the mobiles...lol I live out in the sticks and my priority is robustness of isp...i don't suppose you know if any providers will let you have a 30-day ish trail? I'd be really interested in a trial period before getting locked into onother 12/18 mnth contract x
    Posted by TRIP5

If you go on the UWclub website you can type your telephone number into a box and it will tell you what type of local exchange you have and therefore the type of service you can expect online.
    I live halfway up a Welsh mountain and even with 8 inches of snow recently, I've had no problems. The mobile phone service by UWC is via the T Mobile network.