You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night Live on Sky Poker TV with Rich, Karl and special guest Ellie Biessek (plus Last Longer

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat

Alright? Yep- it's that time of the week once more when I tell you we're back on the box this Tuesday night from 7pm - Channel 861 and streamed from the site.

Not just Tuesday obv. But TURBO TUESDAY!

Get it right.

Leading the charge will be moi, Richard Orford and Karl Mahrenholz

And making her Sky Poker TV debut...

Ellie Biessek

The first ever and still only female winner of a GPS main event, a two-time final tablist at GUKPT events and recent winner of the Grosvenor 25/25 series, Ellie hails from Poland originally, is a Maths teacher by day and a formidable poker talent on the British scene by night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's how the show will look-

7pm- Final table coverage of Sunday's Super Roller.

8pm- Live action from the start of the £5K Turbo Open main event.

9pm– Sky Poker Sit and Go Coverage

10pm - Live Master Cash action- I might visit them myself during this hour, which could be highly profitable for anyone on these tables at this time.

11pm-  Live action and probably a winner from the late stages of the £5K Turbo Open

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire in all your usual banter/questions/hand requests into us either on this thread, via email skyopen@bskyb.com or via Twitter #skypoker

And don't forget the Last Longer competition!

Playing in the main event? Tell us on this thread that you want in on the last longer and the player that goes deepest out of those who enter will win a UKPC semi seat for Wednesday night (worth £48). Note that this prize is non-transferable, so if you can't play the prize then don't play the competition!

We're also going to do a...

SKY POKER TREASURE HUNT

No, I have no idea what that means either- it's something the producer told me to stick in. More details preumably on the show tomorrow night. Call me Hercule Poirot, but it does sound to me like it involves a prize though.

And finally- how about some...

MULTIPLE CHOICE POKER QUESTIONS TO STUMP KARL AND ELLIE

Think of a poker question- leave three options- (a), (b) and (c). And highlight the correct answer.

I'll then put it to the guys and if they BOTH pick the wrong option- you go in the hat for a prize at the end of the night.

All looks mighty fine for tomorrow night. I very much hope you'll be joining us.

Comments