You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night Live on Sky Poker TV with Rich, Karl and special guest Ellie Biessek (plus Last Longer

124»

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Rich remember thursday giving a UKPC semi seat to TheFilcher? He satellited into the final and won his seat on Sunday thought i'd point that out.

PS see you on the tables tomorrow?
  • edited July 2014
    Ellie doesnt seem to like me much.

Can she be told that 99.9% of this is tongue in cheek so when we meet at UKPC she doesnt think im some random crazy man?

Thanks.
  • edited July 2014
    Congratulations to:

Rivermunky, macapaca,Slykllist, Craigcu12 and Jordz16

who won seats in the 5K Turbo Open next Tuesday.

And POKEY2011 who won a seat in the UKPC semi final for winning the last longer. 

Good luck all.

• edited July 2014
    How come they all get pink text even though I'm the only one that's a HitSquadder?

Oh thanks very much by the way :)
  • edited July 2014
    Cheers guys- great show last night and loads of quality input from you all. 

Ran out of time Gazza so The Filcher's exploits will have to wait. Although with a name like that, perhaps it's best....

And yes, Ellie probably has you pegged as a psychopath but it's ok, she won't be at the UKPC. So that's that problem solved.  :-)

I'll be doing those multiple choice questions again soon. That was good fun. 

Orford out.