You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday Night Live Show 7pm CH861 with Fowler, Jen Mason, Ben and Jamie Roberts ****official show t

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat
This is your Thursday Night Show thread, bursting with poker goodness, guests, girls (well Jen and I), competitions and stories from the UKPC...

Hope all of you had a fab time in Nottingham, I am sad to have missed it but Laura did a wonderful job meeting you all. Any UKPC stories that need to be told on live tv send them in. If anyone has a particulary good one, you might win a Turbo Open seat :)

Guests:  Not 1 but 2 poker pros who share the same name. Father and son combo Ben and Jamie Roberts will be joining us on the sofa from 8pm. 2 generations of poker player. Fire away with the questions, as best question will also win a Turbo Open seat. 

Show:

7-8pm  Live MasterCash Action

8-9pm  Top of the Pots

9-10pm Poker Clinic, send in your questions/hand IDs for Jen, Jamie and Ben to look at

10-11pm  MasterCash (hopefully I play!)

11-midnight  Final stages of the Sky Sports Bounty Hunter

Competition: It's a picture caption evening, best caption wins a seat into next Thursday's Bounty Hunter. et voila...

post them on here
email them : skyopen@bskyb.com
or tweet: #skypokertv

Looking forward to a great show with brilliant guests, I hope you will enjoy it too,

A xx

Comments