You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie:
    1000 for each challenge or for the whole shibang? so i take it when this one is over, you need to re-register for the next right?
    Posted by hurst05

1000 players for 5 games (500 per team). Each game takes place on Tuesdays starting on 19th Jan.  There will be a deep stack, velocity, bounty hunter, normal and roulette (dear god i hope not!!).  You are registered for all 5 games now. Each game is a £500 freeroll.  After all 5 games the winning team (Team LML obv) plays an exclusive £1000 freeroll.  After this Lisa will face a new challenger and we all sign up again.
  • edited January 2010
    I think that it's possible that the games may be different this time.
    We will just have to wait and see - exciting, isn't it?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : 1000 players for 5 games (500 per team). Each game takes place on Tuesdays starting on 19th Jan.  There will be a deep stack, velocity, bounty hunter, normal and roulette (dear god i hope not!!).  You are registered for all 5 games now. Each game is a £500 freeroll.  After all 5 games the winning team (Team LML obv) plays an exclusive £1000 freeroll.  After this Lisa will face a new challenger and we all sign up again .
    Posted by phil12uk
    ok sounds good, whats the points system then? is it whoever wins the tourny, then their team wins that point?
  • edited January 2010
    Cash prizes for top 100 - all gets added up after and whichever team earns the most money, wins that event.
  • edited January 2010
    in in bring on tikay should be fun
  • edited January 2010
    yep im in thanks for describing me as team lisas weapon of  mass destruction lml will try not to let u down
  • edited January 2010
    hey there guys,lisa i signed up to play in your team but how do i know if i was picked to play or not?i havnt recieved an email or anything.
    i hope i havnt been not selected as i didnt get selected last time out in the 1st TKO eva.
    could you post a reply to confirm please.
    cheers lisa xx
  • edited January 2010
    hey there guys,lisa i signed up to play in your team but how do i know if i was picked to play or not?i havnt recieved an email or anything. i hope i havnt been not selected as i didnt get selected last time out in the 1st TKO eva. could you post a reply to confirm please. cheers lisa xx
    Posted by ninipoo71
    The closing date isn't until Thursday so I assume that email/texts will be sent out after that.  You do know you have picked the losing team don't you??
  • edited January 2010
    hey there guys,lisa i signed up to play in your team but how do i know if i was picked to play or not?i havnt recieved an email or anything. i hope i havnt been not selected as i didnt get selected last time out in the 1st TKO eva. could you post a reply to confirm please. cheers lisa xx
    Posted by ninipoo71

Hey Ninipoo, Glad to have you aboard!! We shall have to think of a suitable post for you :)

The emails will not be sent out until all the votes have been counted and the teams balanced out. (Just before the 19 Jan) Sadly only 3 people picked Tikays team out of choice.. so some of the 2000 that picked MY team will be forced to join the OLDtimers in the name of equal team sizes :(

I accept this with a heavy heart but know that they will do me proud either way.

xxx

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : Hey Ninipoo, Glad to have you aboard!! We shall have to think of a suitable post for you :) The emails will not be sent out until all the votes have been counted and the teams balanced out. (Just before the 19 Jan) Sadly only 3 people picked Tikays team out of choice .. so some of the 2000 that picked MY team will be forced to join the OLDtimers in the name of equal team sizes :( I accept this with a heavy heart but know that they will do me proud either way. xxx
    Posted by LML
    hey lisa,im sure you could fink of a great post for me,there are plenty to chose from.
    i hope im not one ov them unlucky people that have to join team tikay or there could be a few rats around,e.g accidently calling all in against a team lisa member wiv onli 2 n 9 :P
    i just can't wait to get started and give team tikay a good thrashing and show them what a true team is made ov.
    glad to be apart of your team lisa,ready and waiting for your commands!
    ninipoo71 xx
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : hey lisa,im sure you could fink of a great post for me,there are plenty to chose from. i hope im not one ov them unlucky people that have to join team tikay or there could be a few rats around,e.g accidently calling all in against a team lisa member wiv onli 2 n 9 :P i just can't wait to get started and give team tikay a good thrashing and show them what a true team is made ov. glad to be apart of your team lisa,ready and waiting for your commands! ninipoo71 xx
    Posted by ninipoo71
    Good Work Soldier!! I now pronounce you OFFICIAL Team Thrasher 

xx
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : Good Work Soldier!! I now pronounce you OFFICIAL   Team   Thrasher  xx
    Posted by LML
    i am overwelmed with the official branding.can't wait to thrash away.
    COME ON TEAM LISA!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : i am overwelmed with the official branding.can't wait to thrash away. COME ON TEAM LISA!
    Posted by ninipoo71
    are you on the tables at all today lisa or is any of the prestenters on any of the tables throughout the day?
    x
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : are you on the tables at all today lisa or is any of the prestenters on any of the tables throughout the day? x
    Posted by ninipoo71
    I'll def be around this evening.. I think Rich is PTP-ing this evening anyway too. 

I might DYM a bit but I generally stay miniview if I play during the day since I'm easily distracted ;)

xx
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : I'll def be around this evening.. I think Rich is PTP-ing this evening anyway too.  I might DYM a bit but I generally stay miniview if I play during the day since I'm easily distracted ;) xx
    Posted by LML
    i wunder how you get distracted?:P
    you fancy going on a DYM in a bit lisa an we can see how gud eachuva is?
    x
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : candi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( like when your in a pot against tikay anything as good as high card 4 is an instant call vs his all in, you should of instantly joined us :( hope you get the luck of the draw and back with us we will win this time!!!
    Posted by SwansFC
    To be honest with you swans hunni, i was obviously going to choose to be on OUR side. However, i didn`t think that TK would have a side with LML as a leader. So you know me....giving the underdog a chance...I`m just to candi hearted! :)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : To be honest with you swans hunni, i was obviously going to choose to be on OUR side. However, i didn`t think that TK would have a side with LML as a leader. So you know me....giving the underdog a chance...I`m just to candi hearted! :)
    Posted by candi
    Ain't that the truth! Hope you join Lisa's team, Candi

x
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : Ain't that the truth! Hope you join Lisa's team, Candi x
    Posted by rossjb14
    Awwww, love you long time Rossy hunni xxxxx :)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : Ain't that the truth! Hope you join Lisa's team, Candi x
    Posted by rossjb14
    +1 :) x
  • edited January 2010
    My heart strings were pulling me to not sit on the fence and to stay with my team. So i have joined again (hope this is possible) and voted to stay with my team. :)
  • edited January 2010
    Love you long time Lisa xxxxx
  • edited January 2010
    LML
    RicOrford
    phil12uk
    NoseyBonk
    35suited
    woooosh
    Machka
    Adskuk
    D3ADH4ND5
    apollo11
    EEN
    BADBOY985
    KnackersYa
    MereNovice
    namesbond
    tallboy
    ActionDan
    FBS
    SwansFC
    SuperNova
    unbpower
    DiggerMan
    chrisbhoy
    Ozzie08
    DTWBandit
    Jaegerbomb
    rossjb14
    SkyDave
    xFALLENx
    PennyLess
    ness4
    MAXALLY
    Hawk7112    
    elsadog
    salazar
  • edited January 2010
    well looks like i didnt get picked this time either nobody wants me on there team lol oh well may be next time lol
    good luck lisa and the team dont let tikay win again lol
  • edited January 2010
    LML RicOrford phil12uk NoseyBonk 35suited woooosh Machka Adskuk D3ADH4ND5 apollo11 EEN BADBOY985 KnackersYa MereNovice namesbond tallboy ActionDan FBS SwansFC SuperNova unbpower DiggerMan chrisbhoy Ozzie08 DTWBandit Jaegerbomb rossjb14 SkyDave xFALLENx PennyLess ness4 MAXALLY Hawk7112         elsadog salazar
    Posted by salazar
    dont know if im in the right place here, i got an e-mail which i filled in and posted, does this mean im picked? cant see ones name on the list, :-(   
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : dont know if im in the right place here, i got an e-mail which i filled in and posted, does this mean im picked? cant see ones name on the list, :-(   
    Posted by bikermike
    I'm really the list maker for the opposition but I thought I would reply.  Registration doesn't close until today and so emails won't be sent out until the weekend.  I suspect that you may only receive a confirmation email if you expressed no preference for either side.  Assume you are in the team you requested unless you hear otherwise.  Text messages are usually sent out about an hour before each game to remind you that they are happening.  The full team lists can't be published because of data protection laws and the ones you see on these threads just show players who have posted on the thread that they wish to be inclused on a forum list.  But if you have any doubts the team leaders are issued with a full list and they will confirm for you which team you are in nearer the time of the first event.

Hope this helps.
    Jan x
  • edited January 2010
    have submitted my request for Team LML as well, and I do think those loyal Orfordians should be offered the chance to follow the Dark Side forever!!!
  • edited January 2010
    well looks like i didnt get picked this time either nobody wants me on there team lol oh well may be next time lol good luck lisa and the team dont let tikay win again lol
    Posted by sim75
    You need to apply on the home page sim
  • edited January 2010
    have submitted my request for Team LML as well, and I do think those loyal Orfordians should be offered the chance to follow the Dark Side forever!!!
    Posted by seaford2
    You're a legend, Seaford.

Yours sincerely,

The Dark Lord.

;)
  • edited January 2010
    why thank you oh lord and master (even if you have let a woman take control for this journey, I understand the reasoning!!!)  All that there is left to be said is BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • edited January 2010
    why thank you oh lord and master (even if you have let a woman take control for this journey, I understand the reasoning!!!)  All that there is left to be said is BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Posted by seaford2
    She thinks she's in charge, Seaford. 

But I see the relationshp as one akin to that of the current Russian President and Prime Minister. 

Yes, Medvedev is the President but we all know the real power lies with Putin.

;)