You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie

124»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    did apply on home page was waiting for a email but hey it does nt matter come on lisa and the team
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie:
    have submitted my request for Team LML as well, and I do think those loyal Orfordians should be offered the chance to follow the Dark Side forever!!!
    Posted by seaford2
    All TRUE Orfordians including Lord Orf himself should upon their minds cast to an earlier time before day and night when it came to pass that Lady LML's did proclaim total (but excruciatingly funny) dedication to Tikay and total annihalation of Team Orfordite!...

I, as a TRUE Orfordian doth pledge my support the grey, betrudged and forgotten Missus of Lord Orf and not the eviiil Mistrust LML (sorry Mistress) who hath bewitched the peoples with her beguiling beauty, wit and charm!!

Take stance beforeth the eviiill doth spread and forthwith pledge your allegiance to Team Tikay until our leader Lord Orf returns to power!!! 

See the light Seaford2 before DOOOOOOOOM is bequest upon you...lol

x

• edited January 2010
    I am now very confused, Trips you speak some truth but i tarry due to my duty to the dark lord, please i need guidance, obi where are you!!
  • edited January 2010
    I am now very confused, Trips you speak some truth but i tarry due to my duty to the dark lord, please i need guidance, obi where are you!!
    Posted by seaford2
    Ahhhhh, I have forsight into your dilemma my dark friend, tarry no more for tis it not the duty ours to forthwake and preventeth our leader from becoming a bewitched servant of they who hath charm???

Wouldst thou not strive to provide but a million logs to blocketh the way to the pit of fire should our mighty and fearsome Lord find himself without sight and compass???

I beseech thee, and all other who follow this dusty path.....helpeth Lord Orf and other lost soul's who hath lost thine sight and in doing so are blindly slothing towards the pit of fire, loss and DOOOOOOOM!!!!

The warmeth and mead of Camp Tikay awaits you!!!

x

• edited January 2010
    your tongue is that of a serpent I see the trickery and will never desert the dark lord I have seen the light, hallelujah and amen LML do not fear I shall not be turned
  • edited January 2010
    your tongue is that of a serpent I see the trickery and will never desert the dark lord I have seen the light, hallelujah and amen LML do not fear I shall not be turned
    Posted by seaford2
    AMEN???? lol

You are young but you will learn :o)
  • edited January 2010
    still havn't recieved that all important email yet :( seeing other people have i guess that my time is up and im not selected for the final team?when is the last day that we should hear sumthing?i didnt put my mobile number down jus my email address.
    HELP LISA!!!!!!! the branded member "THRASHER" has not been contacted.
  • edited January 2010
    still havn't recieved that all important email yet :(
    Posted by ninipoo71
    Don't be sad, the emails haven't been sent yet (probably be next week)

:-)

• edited January 2010
    Don't worry Nini.. I have a good feeling that everyone that Voted for either Tikay or myself will indeed be lovingly placed into their chosen team.

My Team Thrasher is safe n sound :) x

• edited January 2010
    Don't worry Nini.. I have a good feeling that everyone that Voted for either Tikay or myself will indeed be lovingly placed into their chosen team. My Team Thrasher is safe n sound :) x
    Posted by LML
    4.26AM - Hardcore! :-D

• edited January 2010
    Lisa, Vince and me were all in bed, watching Benny dancing, and having a natter about the seven dwarfs amongst other things.

Perfectly normal.
  • edited January 2010
    Lisa, Vince and me were all in bed, watching Benny dancing, and having a natter about the seven dwarfs amongst other things. Perfectly normal.
    Posted by elsadog
    WOOF WOOF (tail wag)...lol

x
  • edited January 2010

when or have the emails been sent out

• edited January 2010
    when or have the emails been sent out
    Posted by logybear28
    Monday 18th January.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : Monday 18th January.
    Posted by MereNovice
    cheers
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Team Lisa-Marie : Monday 18th January.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Thanks nov hunni..x
  • edited January 2010
    LML RicOrford phil12uk NoseyBonk 35suited woooosh Machka Adskuk D3ADH4ND5 apollo11 EEN BADBOY985 KnackersYa MereNovice namesbond tallboy ActionDan FBS SwansFC SuperNova unbpower DiggerMan chrisbhoy Ozzie08 DTWBandit Jaegerbomb rossjb14 SkyDave xFALLENx PennyLess ness4 MAXALLY Hawk7112         elsadog salazar
    Posted by salazar
    LML RicOrford phil12uk NoseyBonk 35suited woooosh Machka Adskuk D3ADH4ND5 apollo11 EEN BADBOY985 KnackersYa MereNovice namesbond tallboy ActionDan FBS SwansFC SuperNova unbpower DiggerMan chrisbhoy Ozzie08 DTWBandit Jaegerbomb rossjb14 SkyDave xFALLENx PennyLess ness4 MAXALLY Hawk7112         elsadog salazar Candi