You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How many bad beats to bad players can you take.

2»

Comments

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: How many bad beats to bad players can you take.:
    In Response to Re: How many bad beats to bad players can you take. : My comment regarding AGCC was tongue in cheek.  I agree completely with your views on the so called licensing authorities.
    Posted by somer
    You are a special breed.

So special.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: How many bad beats to bad players can you take. : My comment regarding AGCC was tongue in cheek.  I agree completely with your views on the so called licensing authorities.
    Posted by somer
    Sorry for being a bit thick - I didn't recognise the sarcasm between the lines . . . .
  • edited October 2014
    yes I agree you too good a player to experience bad beats ,what a shame that there is a downside to gambling
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to How many bad beats to bad players can you take. : Really sorry you have had a bad run Steve, though from your previous posts, it appears it is not the first time.   I'm not having sport with you, but how exactly can the site (Sky Poker) stop these happening? Post some hands, ideally 8 or 10. & I guarantee you that a whole shed load of help & advice will come your way. You could also read the "WAR ON TILT" thread on the Community, or the latest Blog on Sky Poker, which is essentially an abstract from "The Mental Game of Poker".  Do all those things, & I guarantee you will be a better player, & see these things differently. Hope your luck turns soon.   The reply by D7H may seem a little harsh, but I'll tell you one thing for certain. In poker, in the long-term, the better players ALWAYS win the most, & the lesser players always lose the most. Thats not luck.   Together, we can help you be a better player, & understand these bad beats. You even think they happen "EVERY TIME", but thats not true, is it? You mean "sometimes", "quite often", "too often". But nobody is going to take you seriously if you claim it is EVERY TIME. That's just selective memory. Come on, post some hands & we'll get started. Have a great weekend, too. We are doing something wrong if, when we log on to our favourite poker site each time, be it Sky Poker or any other site, if we are not as excited as a kid on Xmas Eve. Poker should be fun, but you don't seem to be enjoying it much right now. But you could enjoy it....
    Posted by Tikay10
    spoken like a true sky apologist did not expect anything else really
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to How many bad beats to bad players can you take. : Really sorry you have had a bad run Steve, though from your previous posts, it appears it is not the first time.   I'm not having sport with you, but how exactly can the site (Sky Poker) stop these happening? Post some hands, ideally 8 or 10. & I guarantee you that a whole shed load of help & advice will come your way. You could also read the "WAR ON TILT" thread on the Community, or the latest Blog on Sky Poker, which is essentially an abstract from "The Mental Game of Poker".  Do all those things, & I guarantee you will be a better player, & see these things differently. Hope your luck turns soon.   The reply by D7H may seem a little harsh, but I'll tell you one thing for certain. In poker, in the long-term, the better players ALWAYS win the most, & the lesser players always lose the most. Thats not luck.   Together, we can help you be a better player, & understand these bad beats. You even think they happen "EVERY TIME", but thats not true, is it? You mean "sometimes", "quite often", "too often". But nobody is going to take you seriously if you claim it is EVERY TIME. That's just selective memory. Come on, post some hands & we'll get started. Have a great weekend, too. We are doing something wrong if, when we log on to our favourite poker site each time, be it Sky Poker or any other site, if we are not as excited as a kid on Xmas Eve. Poker should be fun, but you don't seem to be enjoying it much right now. But you could enjoy it....
    Posted by Tikay10
    spoken like a true sky apologist did not expect anything else really
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: How many bad beats to bad players can you take. : spoken like a true sky apologist did not expect anything else really
    Posted by jillyd
    Spoken like a person who has no clue about poker and variance.  Wouldn't expect any less from you given your previous posts.  Quick question for you.  If this site is rigged in favour of some people  as you suggest, why do the same players who crush here also crush on other sites and live?