You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SNG lobby

2»

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Yeah MTT lobbies are also not refreshing. Its not showing I am regged for certain mtts once regged either.
  • edited February 2015
    Having to manually launch tables chase lobbies trying to find games to reg.
    No point going to CC & get told it's me for the umpteenth time.
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: SNG lobby:
    Having to manually launch tables chase lobbies trying to find games to reg. No point going to CC & get told it's me for the umpteenth time.
    Posted by belsibub
    Same here... frustration ftw
  • edited February 2015
    Not exactly busy 2750 on-line 955 seated,hate to see what happens when it picks up :-(
  • edited February 2015
    makes it difficult playing sat's when lobby not updating, unable to track state of game
  • edited February 2015
    Hi Guys, Apologies once again for the issues. Due to the intermittent nature of this issue and the fact that it wasn't happening to everybody it was difficult to diagnose originally. We have now released a fix for this which means the lobby should now be regularly updating and back to it's usual state.  Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT

It appears we are back to lobbies not updating etc etc.

You may have to get your IT guys to work a bit more on that 'fix'
  • edited February 2015
    S&g still not working properly

• edited February 2015
    Missing so many hands!!!
  • edited February 2015
    That's me done for the eve!

Was going for the up my game double points but yet again missed a load of hands in a HU hyper! Feel for the other guy as I joined in level 2 only for him to be away too for a further level!

I have contacted CC direct, went through feedback section too and no one comes back to me on it.  Clearly a huge issue going on with only TK seemingly taking the time out to respond as best he can.

Hopefully I will get an e-mail saying all resolved. Until then? Sadly no poker for me 

Sure it is not sky fault but think some more transparency on the issue would be helpful?

Hope gets sorted soon, loving the game hating the glitches 

Matt
  • edited February 2015
    Hi Guys,

I apologise for this and advise that we are aware of the issue and taking steps to resolve it.

Sam
  • edited February 2015
    Guess i'm going to have to watch Tv instead :-(
  • edited February 2015
    Once again apologies for this issue.

The lobbies and table launch should now be back to normal. We are continuing to work on this issue to prevent it reoccuring.

Sam
  • edited February 2015
    Once again apologies for this issue. The lobbies and table launch should now be back to normal. We are continuing to work on this issue to prevent it reoccuring. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    True, but only if you log out and back in again. In the meantime, I went out of a sat (10 seats) shoving with AK cos I believed there were 25 left, when there were only 12! Seriously, you should not run the site while it is malfunctioning
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: SNG lobby : True, but only if you log out and back in again. In the meantime, I went out of a sat (10 seats) shoving with AK cos I believed there were 25 left, when there were only 12! Seriously, you should not run the site while it is malfunctioning
    Posted by Essexphil
    I have to say i agree, if its causing so many problems shutting it down whilst the problem is being fixed seems the sensible option.