You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Looking at joining a team

2»

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team:
    Hi all, Jeez, I didn't expect to get this many replies tbh, I have chosen to go with Hitman due to our mini battles the last few days and that we got on well. I'm looking forward to seen all of you on tables.
    Posted by SilentChiv
    glgl i'm sure you'll make them proud of your choice
  • edited October 2014
    Hi all, Jeez, I didn't expect to get this many replies tbh, I have chosen to go with Hitman due to our mini battles the last few days and that we got on well. I'm looking forward to seen all of you on tables.
    Posted by SilentChiv
    TY Sir!!

I have pm'ed YOU.

BUT OFFICIALLY.....

WELCOME TO THE HITSQUAD!!!

I am Proud & Honoured you have chosen US Sir, all Teams are worthy & great fun, so it means a lot to me, that you choose us!!

GL Enjoy!!

ps. are You on FB??
    Dave H

• edited October 2014
    Jonathan I'll reply tomorrow in full but to hijack a thread to have a go at other teams is out of order. I don't know what happened in Thailand but you've obviosly come back intent on having a go at people.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Prob picked up a chick that was packing more than he thought! :-)
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : Prob picked up a chick that was packing more than he thought! :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    Happens, Variance eh??
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : Happens, Variance eh??
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Variety is the spice of life :-)
  • edited October 2014
    Jonathan I'll reply tomorrow in full but to hijack a thread to have a go at other teams is out of order. I don't know what happened in Thailand but you've obviosly come back intent on having a go at people.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Dale

Maybe you should get your own house in order first?

I've just gone through this thread and Geldy has twice called me out for no reason.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : Dale Maybe you should get your own house in order first? I've just gone through this thread and Geldy has twice called me out for no reason.
    Posted by Jac35
    once
    wnich was in reply to a reference by harry
    and was totally out of order
    so i apologised

i also deleted my post out of respect, but clearly harry felt it was helpful to keep the copy on view

• edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : once wnich was in reply to a reference by harry and was totally out of order so i apologised i also deleted my post out of respect, but clearly harry felt it was helpful to keep the copy on view
    Posted by GELDY
    Is everything harrys fault?

Is once acceptable?
    And it was twice Geldy

"Apologies Outlaws (&jac)"

I have no idea what your problem is with me. I was always under the illusion that we got on well. We used to have some fun banter. Now, it's just unpleasant digs from you most of the time. Also, If you do feel inclined to bitchh at me. At least do it on my thread where i'll definitely see it rather than put it on a thread in the team section.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : Is everything harrys fault? Is once acceptable? And it was twice Geldy "Apologies Outlaws (&jac)" I have no idea what your problem is with me. I was always under the illusion that we got on well. We used to have some fun banter. Now, it's just unpleasant digs from you most of the time. Also, If you do feel inclined to bitchh at me. At least do it on my thread where i'll definitely see it rather than put it on a thread in the team section.
    Posted by Jac35
    i mentioned you twice - once with a stupid wise-arsse comment and once in the apology where i specifically apologised to you by name

once is unacceptable - totally out of order as i said.

and i'm not wanting to b**tch at you at all, your name only appeared because harry made an ironic comment about you, and so i made a stupid comment about your lack of team mtt activity. 

• edited October 2014
    & whereas i do take full responsibility for my actions sometimes people just wind you up so much you snap. i am disgusted with myself for allowing that to lead me to upsetting you, and other members of the outlaws, with my comments. but harry's activity on the forum and in the chat box just got to me. sorry.

again, apologies to silentchiv for my contribution to the derailing of your thread, to the outlaws for lumping them in behaviourally with harry, to you Paul for my totally unacceptable rejoinder to harry's comment about you, and to TPT for not acting in the manner expected by the team.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : Prob picked up a chick that was packing more than him! :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    FYP Mick ;)

Dale, I really hope you took umbrage at my 'TPT is a humourless team' comment. Cos the irony would be so delicious if you have.

Geldy, what's your problem? Don't be shy.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : FYP Mick ;) Dale, I really hope you took umbrage at my 'TPT is a humourless team' comment. Cos the irony would be so delicious if you have. Geldy, what's your problem? Don't be shy.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    i hope you can understand my point of view paul...........
  • edited October 2014
    Jonathan I can only guess as to why you have had a complete personality change since you came back from Thailand. I don't have to defend our team to anybody, especially you. And for your information I didn't take umbrage at your TPT is humourless comment, we're here to play poker not make people laugh, and frankly I don't care what you think.

• edited October 2014
    Jonathan I can only guess as to why you have had a complete personality change since you came back from Thailand. I don't have to defend our team to anybody, especially you. And for your information I didn't take umbrage at your TPT is humourless comment, we're here to play poker not make people laugh, and frankly I don't care what you think.  
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Dale, honestly what comment has struck a chord? I get on well not only with yourself but TPT as a whole. Have posted in your thread numerous times over the months. I thought the main attraction of being in a team was the fun aspect, yet you say we're only here to play poker and not have a laugh? We all know the average age of TPT is closer to 88 than 104 so I was a few years out on that, granted ;)

My personality is as it's always been, Thailand had no bearing on this. If you could point me in the direction of what post has got your back up, either on here, elsewhere or by PM, then that would be much appreciated.
  • edited October 2014
    Hi,

I'm closing this thread as it's straying from the original point. Can I please ask that any issues are taken up (and hopefully resolved) away from the forum.

Thanks
    Lee