You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday night UKOPS Day 5 Show with Fowler and Jen Mason 7pm CH861 SS3 10pm ***official show thread

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat

Welcome to Day 5 of UKOPS...
how is it going for  you so far??

We will start the live show with final table coverage from Tuesday's Main Event (10k Freezout) before moving on to the Day 5 Main Event; 20k Bounty Hunter. 

Before I come to the studios I am getting a reading done from an astrologer/psycic dude.... should be interesting. With this in mind, have a look into your 'crystal balls', and come up witb a prediction for me...

Out of Orford and Laura Cornelius, playing the day 5 main event, who will finish higher and by how many places????

eg. I think Laura will finish 20 places above Richard..
Entries for this need to be in before 8pm. Closest answer wins a seat into Saturday's UKOPS Challenger (worth £22)

We will also be giving out a few prizes to Friday's UKOPS Mini (worth £5.50) to especially good hand IDs or questions for Jen or myself.

skyopen@bskyb.com
#skypokertv

We would also love to know if this is your first UKOPS, if you have just joined SkyPoker, your selfies and any latest big wins...
Look out for us on Sky Sports 3 also. I will not be going rogue!

see you tomoz,

best of luck as always

love,

Fowles xxx

Comments