You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday night UKOPS Day 5 Show with Fowler and Jen Mason 7pm CH861 SS3 10pm ***official show thread

124»

Comments

• edited November 2014
    no chance of my e-mail being read out?
    Sent at 6.50
  • edited November 2014
    Anna,

can you ask Jen to say that
    you are cute too

can't be having any favoritism here
  • edited November 2014
    hey ladies great show :)

i have 2 question for you 

1) im always hearing about practicing proper table selection. does this happen before you sit down or do
    you just change tables when you realize the one you are sitting at isnt very good? what do you look for 
    when determining how good a table is?

2) im often sitting at a table where most of the players are competent to very good but there is usually at least 
    one player who has no idea what hes doing i know im supposed to go after this player and find ways to play
    pots against him but that often gets me into trouble against the others whats the best way to isolate a bad 
    player?

• edited November 2014
    Only two people have said "great show" tonight. Not every show can be great, though, so don't despair.

In order for some shows to be above average, some must be below average. For some to be considered great, others must be considered to be poor.

I'd say this show was mediocre, average, unremarkable. No guests and nothing too spectacular happening. However, nobody swore and nobody keeled over on the sofa.

So well done on a satisfactory performance tonight. :-)
  • edited November 2014

Congratulations to the following players for winning free UKOPS seats!

UKOPS MINI (7th Nov)

Chipsmagro

Scouse_Red

PockeyAO

FCHD

UKOPS CHALLENGER (8th Nov)

MEMFNO & THEUKSPOON (tied for the predictor comp)