You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday Night LIVE on Sky Poker TV and Sky Sports 3 with Richard Orford, Stuart Rutter and special

2»

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Question for the experts

If they had a home internastional type tornament with say 5 in a team and Ireland comprising of northern and southern professional poker players.
    Who do the panel think would win?

England Scotland Ireland or Wales
  • edited November 2014
    Hi guys great show tonight I'd like some advice on how to play AK as its a drawing hand and what to do when you miss, put in 3 barrells in this hand but not my usual sort of play and its new to me

837378181 (19:18 11/11/2014) UKPC Quarter Final

The opponent is a successful reg and is a good player capable of big laydowns and floating twice in position with air, put him on a midpair like sevens as he flats my 3bet. Not convinced by my bet sizing and would appreciate any input, I think i was telling a semi convincing story of an overpair. Thanks
  • edited November 2014
    Talking of bluffing,   A Question to Dermot, did he make a decent living as a salesman originally and was it a big decision to play poker for a living?  
    I'm not very good at poker and so hopefully my fortune lies in sales.

Snucky
  • edited November 2014
    Congratulations to GRAN23 who wins a free seat in to Tuesday's Turbo Open! Best of luck!!!