You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Roller All in Sats

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Any reason why there doesn't seem to be any Roller all in sats until 21:40 ????

Comments

• edited November 2014
    +2  Altho they may have twigged that a certain player made quite a bit of cash last nite in all-in sats?  ;-))
  • edited November 2014
    +4 - they won't make the guarantee if they don't run them. Regardless of whatever happened last night
  • edited November 2014

+5.

The aipf sats were stopped for some 'unexplained' reason for the 9pm £55 BH not so long ago too.

maybe the big boys dont want us little guys playing the bigger games....lol.

• edited November 2014
    Why would they stop something that was very successful and helped them make the bigger GTs.
    Surely its just a mistake.
  • edited November 2014
    what happened last night?

i think the format has slightly changed by the look of it, 3 seats GTD, so you dont need to actually win more than 1 hand a lot of the team depending on the numbers they get. 

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Roller All in Sats:
    +5. The aipf sats were stopped for some 'unexplained' reason for the 9pm £55 BH not so long ago too. maybe the big boys dont want us little guys playing the bigger games....lol.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Since when do Skypoker have to provide cheap tickets into a tourney?  If you want to play in the tourney, stump up the cash.  The entry fee isn't that expensive anyway
  • edited November 2014
    Ah, the wanderer returns...

...the Sunday Roller is quite a lot of money for most recreational players.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Roller All in Sats : Since when do Skypoker have to provide cheap tickets into a tourney?  If you want to play in the tourney, stump up the cash.  The entry fee isn't that expensive anyway
    Posted by tsarina

Correct, Sky does not have to provide these sats. but your post sums up everything I hate in peoples attitude on here.
  • edited November 2014
    Ah, the wanderer returns... ...the Sunday Roller is quite a lot of money for most recreational players.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Sure .......... a Ferrari is quite a lot of money for most people, but I don't see many people outside the Ferrari factory moaning about the company not providing cheap cars
  • edited November 2014
    lol not the best example but nice try. Anyway it would appear the sats arent working properly as the first one only paid 2 seats 
  • edited November 2014
    The first £25K all in sat finished - 3 seats guaranteed but only 2 paid
  • edited November 2014

may as well just take these all in sats off......3 seats??

Nah.....just give two to players who are already playing!! GG Sky!

hhyftrftdr800001Entry to £25k Mega Roller + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.aussie0902Entry to £25k Mega Roller + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.MacMonster03
  • edited November 2014

And the next one....lol. 69 runners...one seat, no cash left over too!

Matzo690001Entry to £25k Mega Roller + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.beefy77702
  • edited November 2014
    yeah last one was 70 odd and no cash left over
  • edited November 2014
    MacMonster needs to be reimbursed just come 2nd again for NOTHING
  • edited November 2014
    yeah last one was 70 odd and no cash left over
    Posted by jakerobson

72 players. 

EvilPingu740001Entry to £25k Mega RollerMacMonster02

3 SEATS GUARANTEED! £25k Mega Roller All-In Satellite. All players are forced all-in every hand! 1 in 40 paid into tonight's £25,000 Mega Roller at 8pm. Players may be entered into the target event during late registration.
  • edited November 2014
    I make no apologies for spinning an all in sat whilst already playing in the Roller.

Does look like Sky have messed it up with the seats/blurb somewhere along the line though, they all said were gtd at 3 seats.
  • edited November 2014
    MacMonster needs to be reimbursed just come 2nd again for NOTHING
    Posted by Lightwood

twice!!!!

• edited November 2014
    Looks like MM is quids in when Sky get their act together.
  • edited November 2014
    may as well just take these all in sats off......3 seats?? Nah.....just give two to players who are already playing!! GG Sky! hhyftrftdr 80000 1 Entry to £25k Mega Roller + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee. aussie09 0 2 Entry to £25k Mega Roller + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee. MacMonster 0 3
    Posted by MAXALLY
    i thought exactly the same thing
  • edited November 2014
    Thanks for highlighting this for me. 

Although the sat where I came 3rd didn't give me a seat in the sat lobby it did actually enter me into the tournament and my table in the main game opened up.

But the one where I finished 2nd did not pay me the £110. I have emailed customer service about this and I am sure they will sort it out.

I assume Sky are aware of the problem as they cancelled the last satelite before it ran

Thanks again

Ian
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Roller All in Sats : Since when do Skypoker have to provide cheap tickets into a tourney?  If you want to play in the tourney, stump up the cash.  The entry fee isn't that expensive anyway
    Posted by tsarina
    tiaras FTW
  • edited December 2014
    bump
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hi Alan,

I sent the thread up to Head Office as soon as I saw it, @ 20.19 last night.

I never got (or asked for) a reply, but I'm sure they are sorting it out.
  • edited December 2014

Thank you Tikay.
  • edited December 2014
    Posted by tsarina
    All poker sites offer cheap entry into tournaments eg sats. I understand sky should look into sats which don't get the right number of entrants to meet the guaranteed seats but that means they need to adjust the number of all in sats or number of guaranteed seats not get rid of the sats entirely. Sats like the all in sats are great, its a small amount for most players and gives players an opportunity of a big win and also a chance to play in the bigger tournaments on the site and maybe get on the tele.

Also, it is great for the site to be able to advertise that someone won big from a small outlay.....and probably pretty great for the player too!

Lastly £110 is a lot for the majority of players on the site.
  • edited December 2014
    Thanks for highlighting this for me.  Although the sat where I came 3rd didn't give me a seat in the sat lobby it did actually enter me into the tournament and my table in the main game opened up. But the one where I finished 2nd did not pay me the £110. I have emailed customer service about this and I am sure they will sort it out. I assume Sky are aware of the problem as they cancelled the last satelite before it ran Thanks again Ian
    Posted by MacMonster

sky cancelled one all-in sat long before they were played.  there were a number of people registered into a 3 seat guaranteed game.  i believe that this was wrong.  very wrong. 

if this practice were upheld sky could cancel any tournament they choose that isn't making a guarantee.  why offer guarantee in the first place. 

not good sky.