You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A sad story of despair and hope

In response to Father Vaigret asking if I've been recruiting while he has been away. Well it's a long story. After team Orford dispanded this is what happened. Some turned to drink some were never seen again. I've tried to piece together some stories but it's not a happy read.

Diggerman - recruited by a group of tinkers and was last seen laying cheap 1/2 " tarmac in Liverpool.
Merenovice - no money, no hope, turned to becoming a 'call donkey' for expensive stallions at Ascot.
Onlyone CT - taken away to an institution, apparently he sits in the corner all day rocking and mumbling something like I won the 2nd tourny don't you know.
Noseybonk - Some success here, bingo caller on Blackpool pier for the over 65's, is a big hit with the ladies especially Ethel
Deadhands - Think he's still alive but they've had to take his sword off him for now
3 5 suited - Lost all confidence in his Poker and is now Ethel's Bingo partner
Philuk - turned evil, sits in his castle surrounded by Rottweilers a nasty grin slowly spreads on his face, they think I'm nice hah,hah, hah in a Vincent Pryce styley.
Mr Hartigan - still lives at home I believe, sometimes he thinks what he could have done differently but then thinks bahh who cares tea's ready.
Jagaerbomb - generally seen in a state of confusion, was never sure whether to be happy or sad as couldn't remember who's side he was on.
Richard Orford - alas our beloved leader was arrested for stalking Lisa. He wasn't really stalking her he just stood outside the studio with his face pressed against the window as he looked on at Lisa and TK laughing and having fun. We all miss him and apparently local taxi firms have gone out of business since he's been put away.
As for me you may ask - well I lost my faith, turned to drink in such a way that I sold the lead off the church roof to Diggerman to pay for my habit. I was living with Sister Sarah in a bedsit in Bristol until-------------

The miracle happened, one woman Lisa Marie tracked us all down. She showed us a different future, full of hope and promise. She made a speech that aroused us all into action(should have been roused but for some, it was aroused). TK'ers flocked to our side like Matchka(reason - see aroused above).

We are now a reformed army ready to fight, ready to win and ready to die* for Lisa.

*Mr Hartigan said he would love to do all this but he's now been offered trifle.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Class, Chief Padre.....PURE CLASS!

Just one small point, OnlyOneLuckbox has got a blue rinse now so obviously he didn't make it out of the institution! lol

PS Got a good few bob for the lead! Cheers mate!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to A sad story of despair and hope:
    In response to Father Vaigret asking if I've been recruiting while he has been away. Well it's a long story. After team Orford dispanded this is what happened. Some turned to drink some were never seen again. I've tried to piece together some stories but it's not a happy read. Diggerman - recruited by a group of tinkers and was last seen laying cheap 1/2 " tarmac in Liverpool. Merenovice - no money, no hope, turned to becoming a 'call donkey' for expensive stallions at Ascot. Onlyone CT - taken away to an institution, apparently he sits in the corner all day rocking and mumbling something like I won the 2nd tourny don't you know. Noseybonk - Some success here, bingo caller on Blackpool pier for the over 65's, is a big hit with the ladies especially Ethel Deadhands - Think he's still alive but they've had to take his sword off him for now 3 5 suited - Lost all confidence in his Poker and is now Ethel's Bingo partner Philuk - turned evil, sits in his castle surrounded by Rottweilers a nasty grin slowly spreads on his face, they think I'm nice hah,hah, hah in a Vincent Pryce styley. Mr Hartigan - still lives at home I believe, sometimes he thinks what he could have done differently but then thinks bahh who cares tea's ready. J agaerbomb - generally seen in a state of confusion, was never sure whether to be happy or sad as couldn't remember who's side he was on. Richard Orford - alas our beloved leader was arrested for stalking Lisa. He wasn't really stalking her he just stood outside the studio with his face pressed against the window as he looked on at Lisa and TK laughing and having fun. We all miss him and apparently local taxi firms have gone out of business since he's been put away. As for me you may ask - well I lost my faith, turned to drink in such a way that I sold the lead off the church roof to Diggerman to pay for my habit. I was living with Sister Sarah in a bedsit in Bristol until------------- The miracle happened, one woman Lisa Marie tracked us all down. She showed us a different future, full of hope and promise. She made a speech that aroused us all into action(should have been roused but for some, it was aroused). TK'ers flocked to our side like Matchka (reason - see aroused above). We are now a reformed army ready to fight, ready to win and ready to die * for Lisa. * Mr Hartigan said he would love to do all this but he's now been offered trifle.
    Posted by kalooki8

PURE GENIUS!!!

• edited January 2010
    I would like to clarify I was never, ever, not even once, a Tikayer. 

However, I am staying silent on the effect of Lisa-Marie's speach.
  • edited January 2010

Thanks Digger / New boss, sorry to here about CT, think he was allowed a day out licking windows until he got to Blackpool Pier where he got fashion tips from Ethel.

Glad you got a few bob from the lead mate.

PS - won a place in the deepstack tomorrow night from a freeroll - top 15 got in from a field of over a 1000. Felt like I should of won a fortune afterwards but won a place in another comp lol. Chuffed with that but it was a bit of a shove fest so perhaps in good form for Lisa.

• edited January 2010
    Sorry Matchka - however we all know that I didn't get the other bit wrong lol
  • edited January 2010
    Just watching channel 166 (shhh sorry) and there is Mr Hartigan commentating and he mentioned "dinner time" twice in 5 mins - The mans obsessed.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: A sad story of despair and hope:
    Thanks Digger / New boss, sorry to here about CT, think he was allowed a day out licking windows until he got to Blackpool Pier where he got fashion tips from Ethel. Glad you got a few bob from the lead mate. PS - won a place in the deepstack tomorrow night from a freeroll - top 15 got in from a field of over a 1000. Felt like I should of won a fortune afterwards but won a place in another comp lol. Chuffed with that but it was a bit of a shove fest so perhaps in good form for Lisa.
    Posted by kalooki8

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO Nice Work Padre!! xx GL
  • edited January 2010
    They gave me my sword back :).... i was so lost without it, i spent my days just walking and calling for her (my swords name is buffy...) i now spend my time standing outside lisa's bed chamber... on guard... nothing more... but when i have five mins to myself you can find me behind the barn making "voooom voooom" noises and telling my friend luke im his father.....
  • edited January 2010
    They gave me my sword back :).... i was so lost without it, i spent my days just walking and calling for her (my swords name is buffy...) i now spend my time standing outside lisa's bed chamber... on guard... nothing more... but when i have five mins to myself you can find me behind the barn making "voooom voooom" noises and telling my friend luke im his father.....
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5
    Glad your gaurding our leader - hope she's not made you her chief eunoch. If it doesn't work out there's a room next to CT where you can make as many Voom Vooom noises as you want when your not under sedation.
  • edited January 2010
    Mmmmm Trifle...lol

Excellent post x

Remember Team Tikay is WATCHING!!!!

• edited January 2010
    Mmmmm Trifle...lol Excellent post x Remember Team Tikay is WATCHING!!!!
    Posted by TRIP5
    Thanks trip5 - hope I don't run into your trips.
    TK's are free to look, I hope they're quaking
  • edited January 2010
    now i have my sword back team tikay should be running for the hills... strangely tho it seems most of my own team do the same when i show them my helicopter impression :( its not that bad, look i put my sword straight out like this and start spinning like this.....
  • edited January 2010
    now i have my sword back team tikay should be running for the hills... strangely tho it seems most of my own team do the same when i show them my helicopter impression :( its not that bad, look i put my sword straight out like this and start spinning like this.....
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5
    lol...Now that I would love to see...from a distance of course!!!

x
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5
    Deadhands - lol - you definately qualify for a special room with en - suite
  • edited January 2010
    Wonderful stuff Kalooki but I was more concerned re the players LML nicked from TK.

From your list all that you mentioned were Oforfordians and one Only Ct has seen the light and joined my flock. It appears I was wrong in my first assertion that you were to blame for the transfer of Tkers to your flock and as such I forgive you.

As A good padre I look forward to you counselling apollo 11, Maxally et al who left us to see the error of their ways and to encourage them not to turn up for any legs. 

As a brother in the true way that is the least you should do.

I look forward to your penance my son

God bless you
  • edited January 2010
    Wonderful stuff Kalooki but I was more concerned re the players LML nicked from TK. From your list all that you mentioned were Oforfordians and one Only Ct has seen the light and joined my flock. It appears I was wrong in my first assertion that you were to blame for the transfer of Tkers to your flock and as such I forgive you. As A good padre I look forward to you counselling apollo 11, Maxally et al who left us to see the error of their ways and to encourage them not to turn up for any legs.  As a brother in the true way that is the least you should do. I look forward to your penance my son God bless you
    Posted by vaigret
    +1,0000000000

Amen to that Father!!! :)
  • edited January 2010
    Wonderful stuff Kalooki but I was more concerned re the players LML nicked from TK. From your list all that you mentioned were Oforfordians and one Only Ct has seen the light and joined my flock. It appears I was wrong in my first assertion that you were to blame for the transfer of Tkers to your flock and as such I forgive you. As A good padre I look forward to you counselling apollo 11, Maxally et al who left us to see the error of their ways and to encourage them not to turn up for any legs.  As a brother in the true way that is the least you should do. I look forward to your penance my son God bless you
    Posted by vaigret
    Hope your house move went well Father,
    I have no penance to give Father, your players left of their own council. I shall take them into my congregation as prodigal sons and love them as they were my own(this maybe taking it a tad far but I welcome them anyway). You sound worried Father are you losing faith?
  • edited January 2010

Kalooki,

No my faith is strong and I am just sorry you will be on the losing team again.

House move starts tomorrow 15th but should be ok to turn up for Tuesday night.

Look after my prodigal sons then and have a service with them about 7.15pm on 19th you should all have time on your hands then.

God bless

• edited January 2010
    I'm afraid my story of success was short lived. An incident occurred during a bingo session and I ended up attacking the punters! Just wanted to see those bingo balls bouncing off their silly little heads, and it got me the sack. After that I was forced onto the streets and eventually rescued by a mysterious dark-haired lady who offered me promises of fame & success.. and here I am.
  • edited January 2010
    I'm afraid my story of success was short lived. An incident occurred during a bingo session and I ended up attacking the punters! Just wanted to see those bingo balls bouncing off their silly little heads, and it got me the sack. After that I was forced onto the streets and eventually rescued by a mysterious dark-haired lady who offered me promises of fame & success.. and here I am.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Sorry to hear that Nosey, the things employers pick you up on nowadays, glad your on board.
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Depending on the method that you used to propel the bingo balls, I think that I may be able to get you a gig as a novelty act in Bangkok.
  • edited January 2010
    In response to Father Vaigret asking if I've been recruiting while he has been away. Well it's a long story. After team Orford dispanded this is what happened. Some turned to drink some were never seen again. I've tried to piece together some stories but it's not a happy read. Diggerman - recruited by a group of tinkers and was last seen laying cheap 1/2 " tarmac in Liverpool. Merenovice - no money, no hope, turned to becoming a 'call donkey' for expensive stallions at Ascot. Onlyone CT - taken away to an institution, apparently he sits in the corner all day rocking and mumbling something like I won the 2nd tourny don't you know. Noseybonk - Some success here, bingo caller on Blackpool pier for the over 65's, is a big hit with the ladies especially Ethel Deadhands - Think he's still alive but they've had to take his sword off him for now 3 5 suited - Lost all confidence in his Poker and is now Ethel's Bingo partner Philuk - turned evil, sits in his castle surrounded by Rottweilers a nasty grin slowly spreads on his face, they think I'm nice hah,hah, hah in a Vincent Pryce styley. Mr Hartigan - still lives at home I believe, sometimes he thinks what he could have done differently but then thinks bahh who cares tea's ready. J agaerbomb - generally seen in a state of confusion, was never sure whether to be happy or sad as couldn't remember who's side he was on. Richard Orford - alas our beloved leader was arrested for stalking Lisa. He wasn't really stalking her he just stood outside the studio with his face pressed against the window as he looked on at Lisa and TK laughing and having fun. We all miss him and apparently local taxi firms have gone out of business since he's been put away. As for me you may ask - well I lost my faith, turned to drink in such a way that I sold the lead off the church roof to Diggerman to pay for my habit. I was living with Sister Sarah in a bedsit in Bristol until------------- The miracle happened, one woman Lisa Marie tracked us all down. She showed us a different future, full of hope and promise. She made a speech that aroused us all into action(should have been roused but for some, it was aroused). TK'ers flocked to our side like Matchka (reason - see aroused above). We are now a reformed army ready to fight, ready to win and ready to die * for Lisa. * Mr Hartigan said he would love to do all this but he's now been offered trifle.
    Posted by kalooki8
    Oh my goodness me! PMSL hunni...you`re a star!  :) xxxx
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by kalooki8
    What libelous, fabricated slanderous filth (Apart from the TKO Leg 2 Victory of course which was Poker gold according to me lol!) you have printed about my good self - it is an utter disgrace :):):)

I shall be getting in contact with Team Tikay's legal team Biddy,Biddy and Catheter over this! :)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to A sad story of despair and hope : Oh my goodness me! PMSL hunni...you`re a star!  :) xxxx
    Posted by candi
    Thanks Candi - not sure what PMSL means but thanks I think
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to A sad story of despair and hope : What libelous, fabricated slanderous filth (Apart from the TKO Leg 2 Victory of course which was Poker gold according to me lol!) you have printed about my good self - it is an utter disgrace :):):) I shall be getting in contact with Team Tikay's legal team Biddy,Biddy and Catheter over this! :)
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Sorry OneCT - If you wish me to retract this then I will work with my legal team to concoct a letter of apology. I'm sure the TK incontinance union will be able to help you out on the matter. Ok have to go, it's time for your medication.

All the best you Judas
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: A sad story of despair and hope : Thanks Candi - not sure what PMSL means but thanks I think
    Posted by kalooki8
    Do a yellow liquid in one's trousers whilst laughing

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: A sad story of despair and hope : Thanks Candi - not sure what PMSL means but thanks I think
    Posted by kalooki8
    Ahhh - just worked it out, don't think you should explain
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by kalooki8
    P*ss My Self Laughing

edit- oopsa bit late
  • edited January 2010

'As A good padre I look forward to you counselling apollo 11, Maxally et al who left us to see the error of their ways and to encourage them not to turn up for any legs. '

Dear father who owt in forum land,

I have seen the light my friend. It is a brightness of extreme power. It is called Team Lisa Marie.
    You are forgiven.

Good luck in the house move and hope to catch you on the tables/chat box/forum when battle commences on Tuesday.

• edited January 2010
    'As A good padre I look forward to you counselling apollo 11, Maxally et al who left us to see the error of their ways and to encourage them not to turn up for any legs. ' Dear father who owt in forum land, I have seen the light my friend. It is a brightness of extreme power. It is called Team Lisa Marie. You are forgiven. Good luck in the house move and hope to catch you on the tables/chat box/forum when battle commences on Tuesday.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Glad your on board Maxally - your councelling is not necessary, you are a member of the greater good.

Bless you son