You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A sad story of despair and hope

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Hi Maxally

Thanks for the good wishes for my house move. so far so good and although the house is now ours we don't move in fully until 26th. Then through mess up with phones I'll be internet dead until 6th February.

So will be with you on tuesday but then miss a couple.

Now to the important point, how could you leave me and Tijkay's army. I can't beleive their is a better view in LML or Kalooki's cassocks. Well kalooki's anyway.

God bless you my prodigal son  
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: A sad story of despair and hope:
    Hi Maxally Thanks for the good wishes for my house move. so far so good and although the house is now ours we don't move in fully until 26th. Then through mess up with phones I'll be internet dead until 6th February.   So will be with you on tuesday but then miss a couple. Now to the important point, how could you leave me and Tijkay's army. I can't beleive their is a better view in LML or Kalooki's cassocks. Well kalooki's anyway. God bless you my prodigal son  
    Posted by vaigret
    Please don't underestimate what's in this padre's cossacks Father. On a good day and with the use of Jodrell Bank, it's quite impressive if I do say myself. Sadly, and in a unrelated story, Sister Sarah has left me for some bloke named Leroy hmmmm!