You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Flash turns to football betting.

2»

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Im guna be sick if Sochaux are the only team to let my free bet down Flash ;)
  • edited December 2014
    DateBet Ref.Event / MarketSelection             Bet TypeOddsTotal StakeReturnLeg StatusResult
    9 Dec 2014 12:2623/32Real Madrid v Ludogorets Razgrad - Match BettingReal Madrid 4-0Accumulator1/820.000.00OpenPending
      Borussia Dortmund v Anderlecht - Match BettingBorussia Dortmund 1-1 3/10  Open 
      Real Madrid U19 v Ludogorets U19 - Match BettingReal Madrid U196-0  1/66  Open 
      Olympiakos U19 v Malmo U19 - Match BettingOlympiakos U19 2-0 4/11  Open 
      Ajax U19 v APOEL U19 - Match BettingAjax U19 4-1 1/14  Open

• edited December 2014
    Odds were so crazy on some of these (Like Real Madrid U19 1/66) I've had to do a 5 fold. A couple of these could look like cricket scores though.

£20 returns £43 and would put me back to £100

Current roll after this stake - £57.66
  • edited December 2014
    GL in this mate, i may jump on a few of your tips from now on,

I have gone for my Anytime Goalscorer treble again tonight

Gerrard
    Immobile
    Hernandez

11/1 
  • edited December 2014
    Well nights like tonight make me want to give this up already!!

3 results bagged already. Real Madrid 3-0 up and Dortmund 1-0 up with 70% possession and doing all the attacking, then suddenly WHAM! Dortmund concede and it's game over!

Stupid game!!
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Flash turns to football betting.:
    GL in this mate, i may jump on a few of your tips from now on, I have gone for my Anytime Goalscorer treble again tonight Gerrard Immobile Hernandez 11/1 
    Posted by jordz16
    Unlucky with that bet. Did well to pick Immobile and Gerrard as the scorers, then the team that scores 4 lets you down! lol
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Flash turns to football betting. : Unlucky with that bet. Did well to pick Immobile and Gerrard as the scorers, then the team that scores 4 lets you down! lol
    Posted by FlashFlush

yeah pretty unlucky, i imagine he must of had a few chances! i did back Gerrard in a single too so was still up for tonight... i may set up my own thread for these style bets
  • edited December 2014
    Placed this on tilt last night...

DateBet Ref.Event / MarketSelectionHcpBet TypeOddsTotal StakeReturnLeg StatusResult
    9 Dec 2014 22:1824/33Bayern Munich v CSKA Moscow - Match BettingBayern Munich Treble2/720.000.00OpenPending
      Porto v Shakhtar Donetsk - Match BettingPorto  5/6  Open 
      Al Shamal v Al-Sadd SC - Match BettingAl-Sadd SC 2-2 2/9  Open

• edited December 2014
    **Swear words**

So after 12 games the team I'd backed had 32 points the team against them had 4, yet they still draw 2-2... 

As I still have tonight's Champions league games to come I'm going to do a few seperate bets in the hope of winning some back! If all these come up dry I've got just over a tenner left to spin up.
  • edited December 2014
    DateBet Ref.Event / MarketSelectionHcpBet TypeOddsTotal StakeReturnLeg StatusResult
    10 Dec 2014 18:0727/36Ajax v APOEL FC - Match BettingAjax 4-0Double8/138.000.00OpenPending
      Bristol City v Coventry - Match BettingBristol City 2-0 4/6  Open 
    10 Dec 2014 18:0126/35Bayern Munich v CSKA Moscow - To Keep Clean SheetsBayern Munich 3-0Double23/203.000.00OpenPending
      Athletic Bilbao v BATE Borisov - To Keep Clean SheetsAthletic Bilbao 2-0 10/11  Open 
    10 Dec 2014 17:5425/34Porto v Shakhtar Donetsk - Match BettingPorto 1-1Double5/615.000.00OpenPending
      Bayern Munich v CSKA Moscow - Match BettingBayern Munich 3-0 3/10  Open

• edited December 2014
    Don't want to Bok you but Id fancy at least 2 of the 3 to come in for ya tonight.
  • edited December 2014
    Finally Porto equalize, so they've 5 mins to save me having to make a massive apology to u Charles.

Oh dear ffs soz
  • edited December 2014
    Haha. No worries.

BR back up to £45.51
  • edited December 2014
    GL Charles!!

I know we been speaking alot on Footies bets latley with Success!!

Just for Info, not saying ALL reasons as I do not want to tip Bookies off, spoling for all, But...

I will be Buying Aston Villa Defo at mo after recent wins, as they are still value I feel, will defo be at West Brom.
    Benteke will lose his ring rust & Will start to Own Prem going forward. Post Roy Keane, Villa are Bubbling HOT!!

Also..... With Current League Form, Position & Champs League Exit.

My Big Tip will be to Sell Liverpool in ALL Prem games, esp either side of Europa Matches, and to BUY HEAVY LIVERPOOL in Europa League!!

It will not be stated, admitted anywhere, but THEY will prioritize Europa League as most realistic chance to get into Champions League next Year!
    Esp with Injuries, Gerrard missing games & other players, [Sterling importantly], beingTired etc, lol

The First Europa Game will confirm this theory, and odds will change, so look at now.

The Hitman

Footie Bookie Basher!!

PS Hate Multiples, throws BIG edge back to bookies by adding lots of their small edges.

Prefer ONE BIG educated, decision BET, the higher level the better, as lots of facking around goes in in Lower divisions & Abroad, trust me.
  • edited December 2014
    Cheers Dave.

I did back Villa at the weekend with success, shame the other games let me down. I'll keep an eye on it and may well add them. I'll stick to multiples though, but only doubles/trebles unless the odds are ridiculous like the other day.

Todays games...

11 Dec 2014 12:2429/38Everton v Krasnodar - To Win To NilEverton 0-1Double2/15.000.00OpenPending
      Napoli v Slovan Bratislava - To Win To NilNapoli 3-0 8/13  Open 
    11 Dec 2014 12:2128/37Everton v Krasnodar - Match BettingEverton 0-1Treble4/515.510.00OpenPending
      Napoli v Slovan Bratislava - Match BettingNapoli 3-0 1/7  Open 
      Club Brugge v HJK Helsinki - Match BettingClub Brugge 2-1 3/10  Open

• edited December 2014
    I couldn't figure out why Everton were not much shorter for their game tonight. But after placing the bet I now see that Martinez said he will field an "Experimental side". Lets hope this experiment works then.

Anyway...

BR before bet £45.51

Br after bet placed - £25

Potential returns - £65.71

Actual returns - 0

Finishing BR - £25

So again 1 result lets me down. Wish I'd researched why Everton were such long odds. As they say, "if it looks to good to be true...."
  • edited December 2014

You weren't the only one mate. Everton let my five fold down too. It was only going to be about 50 quid but it still stings when the manager decides to treat games as a training session, rather than going for the win!
  • edited December 2014
    You weren't the only one mate. Everton let my five fold down too. It was only going to be about 50 quid but it still stings when the manager decides to treat games as a training session, rather than going for the win!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Did you watch the game?

The commentators couldn't stop praising the players. Apart from Kone, I thought they were all treadful, if that's what England's future looks like I'd be worried... Kone however looked very lively and he will do good things for the Toffees
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Flash turns to football betting. : Did you watch the game? The commentators couldn't stop praising the players. Apart from Kone, I thought they were all treadful, if that's what England's future looks like I'd be worried... Kone however looked very lively and he will do good things for the Toffees
    Posted by FlashFlush

TBF, I didnt watch it (prefered to watch orford <<<WTF??)....but saw when they went one nil down and just hoped when I saw the results, they could of turned it round by then.

....."you will win nothing with kids" ;)
  • edited December 2014
    I've clicked the all in button for tonight!

12 Dec 2014 14:2230/39Almeria v Real Madrid - Match BettingReal Madrid 1-4Treble2/1325.000.00OpenPending
      Heracles v FC Dordrecht - Match BettingHeracles 1-1 3/10  Open 
      San Marino v Reggiana - Match BettingReggiana5-4     4/6  Open

• edited December 2014
    The dream is over :(

Might try this again in a week or so, but for now I'm a beaten man!
  • edited December 2014
    UL mate!!

My Villa tip again was good value I feel, then Richardson got sent off,  but still was close.

Sky cleaned up on the ManCity Chelsea, Southampton boost @ 3-1, I did warn on danger of multiple favs.
    Sky did save me here with a max limit of £75 on this offer, JEEEZ Phew, tyty, lol

Lucky for me a HEAVY back up singles, poor odds, but certs Chelsea, Man city, combined with a doubled both at 1.67, saved day nearly covering my loses.

Gonna stick to ma 1 x banker bet each weekend from now on, got a bit adventurous with Villa away in local derby, ending a great run for me.

today, sunday is very Hard..... maybe small sweat bet 1-1 Man u / liv, gl mate & all