You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Turn £50.00 Into an entry to Feb UKPC?

2»

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Thanks for your comments, was thinking of pulling the plug and donating the winnings to guide dogs for the blind but that was for personal medical reasons but going to keep it going, as stakes goes up it really gets interesting but i have a target and that is what we are aiming for, regards.In Response to Re: Turn £50.00 Into an entry to Feb UKPC?:
    Enjoying this..... No pulling out see it through to the end!
    Posted by Itsover4u
  • edited December 2014
    Thank yiy, regardsIn Response to Re: Turn £50.00 Into an entry to Feb UKPC?:
    Great thread, will be following with interest. Best of luck!!
    Posted by goldnballz
  • edited December 2014
    thank you, regardsIn Response to Re: Turn £50.00 Into an entry to Feb UKPC?:
    great thread good luck with this
    Posted by spinky6108
  • edited December 2014
    thank you, regardsIn Response to Re: Turn £50.00 Into an entry to Feb UKPC?:
    Good Luck,keep going!
    Posted by wynne1938
  • edited December 2014
    Bet number 7, Next bet will be football on Saturday, betting is all about taking odds that you think are wrong so therefore you are getting value, Man City 3/10 at home to Crystal Palace is one i just can not let pass, so it is the £191.19 @ 3/10, regards and thank to everyone for their posts and good wishes.
  • edited December 2014
    Bet number 8, Back to rugby union, Clermont should be to strong for Castres so it is £248.55 on Clarmont to win H/t @ F/t @ 2/9.

regards.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Turn £50.00 Into an entry to Feb UKPC?:
    Bet number 8, Back to rugby union, Clermont should be to strong for Castres so it is £248.55 on Clarmont to win H/t @ F/t @ 2/9. regards.
    Posted by arthur1962
    Arthur if u get out of this, u are DESTINED to win your bet...

Edit:- They've (Castre) have just missed a sitter pen, and u have one in front of the posts in injury time... WOW just WOW.. Pen might be reversed... What a di@k.. Sent off for head butting.... Penalty reversed...  Unlucky mate... That's was a proper bad beat
  • edited December 2014
    And the dream ends,lol, never mind, honestly got 7 bets further than i should as the bet really should have been down at the first.
    Had to be lucky a few times and missed out on being unlucky but that in the whole is betting.
    Everyone have a great xmas, for those going to Nottingham all the very best i may in the new year try a few quailfiers so i might even see you there.
    And just a foot note, my local betting shop manager explained to his head office what i was trying to achieve, and whilst the bet is down they have so kindly donated the £50.00 starter bet to charity so its with thanks it is going to guide dogs for the blind.
    all the best everyone and have a great 2015.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Turn £50.00 Into an entry to Feb UKPC?:
    And the dream ends,lol, never mind, honestly got 7 bets further than i should as the bet really should have been down at the first. Had to be lucky a few times and missed out on being unlucky but that in the whole is betting. Everyone have a great xmas, for those going to Nottingham all the very best i may in the new year try a few quailfiers so i might even see you there. And just a foot note, my local betting shop manager explained to his head office what i was trying to achieve, and whilst the bet is down they have so kindly donated the £50.00 starter bet to charity so its with thanks it is going to guide dogs for the blind. all the best everyone and have a great 2015.
    Posted by arthur1962
    Unlucky arthur :(

Nice touch from the bookies.
  • edited December 2014
    Just found this thread, really interesting and a shame you lost! Happy Christmas!