You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Shame on Sky

2»

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Oh good I can play so...what the fa cup draw??? oh nooooo sky!!!! 
  • edited December 2014
    Woohoo! Thanks, Sky!
    Just played a hand in my living room against an invisible opponent.
    I'm in for the ItelephoneV6!

• edited December 2014
    mtt tick
    cash tick
    just the sng to go to do this
  • edited December 2014
    Overdid it folded a bb on a4nl table then didnt stand quick enough but won next hand for 20p profit and entry into the draw.

Best value raffle i have ever entered.

Seriously now... thanks sky.

Sigh @donk no that was 100% not what i was saying.
  • edited December 2014
    What a clever Turkey though, to make all those chocolate oranges.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Shame on Sky:
    In Response to Re: Shame on Sky : How many Twiglets to get to Uranus?
    Posted by VespaPX
    120,248,988,000,000 unless you are talking Mini Twiglets in which case I have no idea.
  • edited December 2014
    Surely the distance from the Earth to Venus and Uranus is continually changing depending on the relative position of the planets in their orbits around the sun?

Therefore both the chocolate orange and twiglet answers have to be wrong - probably?
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Shame on Sky : 120,248,988,000,000 unless you are talking Mini Twiglets in which case I have no idea.
    Posted by Machka
     Are you including the width of the solvent required to connect them because that will affect the figures but maybe not the taste
  • edited December 2014
    Surely the distance from the Earth to Venus and Uranus is continually changing depending on the relative position of the planets in their orbits around the sun? Therefore both the chocolate orange and twiglet answers have to be wrong - probably?
    Posted by Phantom66
    Worse case scenario, assumed it was at the further distance (don't mention I used the centre of the Sun as the starting point).

In Response to Re: Shame on Sky :  Are you including the width of the solvent required to connect them because that will affect the figures but maybe not the taste
    Posted by Talon
    Nah, figured since there is no gravity* you could just put them in position and they would stay there.  Hopefully no pesky satellites or planets will knock into them.  That would just be annoying.

*E&O excluded including end point gravitation