You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

It's my way or the highway... road to banned.

Comments

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Poker and Booze:
    In Response to Re: Poker and Booze : Yeah "the mother" a fan of only had 2... bottles!! Will take yr advice, sounds sound advice x
    Posted by samantha25

You been drinking?  ;-)) Love ya! xx

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Poker and Booze : yes, i plan to be at the fake spt.  faking spt.
    Posted by aussie09
    So to recap, we have you and CTBN... the two people I hate most in the world! sigh ;)
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Poker and Booze : You been drinking?  ;-)) Love ya! xx
    Posted by Glenelg

All makes sense Glen ;) to me anyway...
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Poker and Booze : So to recap, we have you and CTBN... the two people I hate most in the world! sigh ;)
    Posted by samantha25

i hate ctbn too

• edited December 2014
    I'll be at the pseudo-SPT - and yeah, it don't get much further south than Sydney.

You must be used to faking it, Sam.
  • edited December 2014
    You have taste Rob, shame you can't play poker :)

Slipster - you know me so well, already ;)
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Poker and Booze:
    To start - blame this #nondiary on Jac35! and the fact i've been on a 24hr session :) Ok to start, I'm 25 (honest) and on the Jeremy Clarkson wall I'd be ubber cool. Yet, I have poker ermmmm problems, when I manage to be sober I play like a totes nit (rare) yet during wasted times I see any hand as the nutz.  So, I'm thinking if I (or anybody I come across) posts the hands I play really bad, I could get help* *no, not for my drink problem lol :)
    Posted by samantha25
    Don't drink and play poker.  Even more importantly, don't drink and post on the forum or this may happen...

Lisa-Marie's giggle
  • edited December 2014
    Random qn.. anyone else not able to view the forums? I can see them on community and the latest post, but if I click on one of the forum topics (say poker chat) nothing comes up at all!
  • edited December 2014
    Random qn.. anyone else not able to view the forums? I can see them on community and the latest post, but if I click on one of the forum topics (say poker chat) nothing comes up at all!
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

Booom it's started, someone has spammed spammy ;) wpwp

Aaron, I don't even drink... everyone knows this :)

Played DTD last night, its was fun... railing that is! I went for a bottom ten finish this week because I'm blonde and got it wrong. I'm going to do something I never do and look at my exit hands, cos I don't remember a thing (age/memory) :) 

Saw JJJach took it down tho, and he is one of the few people I really like... so WD Sir. Our man Enut came 3rd - mainly because he is bloooooming crapaments :) try harder dear.
  • edited December 2014
    Sigh Nite.

Had pretty much a week off poker due to time issues. Came back for DTD games last nite and had a total mare (stardard) ran into this dude at my table wearing a cracking shirt and thought I was called Rita (well I assume so as he kept trying to educate me).

Anyway, told him to start using my spammy words... fabaments, aceness, shamazebalLz. He promised he would, and also promised anyone on the forum going to fakespt a drink :) So get yr name down on Slipwaters Diary to be entitled. ;)

So tonite was Main/Mini/Cracker... main lasted not very long oooops.
    Cracker was doing ok till I didn't know how to spell fold and obv confused it with yeeehaaa lets call this bluff button.

Mini was sat nicely then this happened > 

nervesofSmall blind300.00300.003970.00mccaughe11Big blind600.00900.0027810.00 Your hole cardshttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/club.gif'); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat" class="club">Ahttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/spade.gif'); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat" class="spade">A   Emz78Raise1800.002700.0017713.50HENDRIK62Foldsamantha25Raise4200.006900.0016725.00https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/hhdealer.gif'); background-attachment: initial; background-color: transparent; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 100% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat" class="dealer">AlexchanFoldnervesofFoldmccaughe11FoldEmz78All-in17713.5024613.500.00samantha25Call15313.5039927.001411.50Emz78Showsamantha25ShowFlop     Turn     River     Emz78WinFlush to the Ace39927.0039927.00

Goodnite and thankyou... ready for shopping tilt tmo. 

Plus side, little sis is now home and altho no solid food (xmas dinner included) for 4 weeks is gradually on the mend. 

Merry Crimbo All x
  • edited December 2014
    Ah posted as the site went down.... was AA into AA to get the 4 flushed :(
  • edited December 2014
    Nice goin', blondie ;)
  • edited December 2014
    Plus side, little sis is now home and altho no solid food (xmas dinner included) for 4 weeks is gradually on the mend.  Merry Crimbo All x
    Posted by samantha25
    Some good news at least.  Wish her all the best & hope yous have a good crimbo too.
    p
  • edited January 2015
    I'm so rubbish at keeping upto things, and I've not played poker in a week. 

Obv DTD tmo and I'll be spewing all over the shot ;) decide for yourselves if I mean chips or drunk.

Thanks Glenelg, she is much better thankyou... wishing you also a fab new year :) x
  • edited January 2015
    good to have your fred' back & postin' sam x
  • edited January 2015
    It wouldn't be a proper DTD without drunken spew, that's what makes it fun!
  • edited January 2015
    It was fun, even managed to last past DTD2 start before donking off in DTD1... I blame Sir Solack :) never seen him miss ;) 

Still managed a 7th overall and H got a 2nd so puts the team top of the monthly ATM, very happy about this as they all deserve a bink... not like we could win it with skillz is it lol. So keep it up kids.

Even managed to find us a new kid to tease on a rail with SilentChiv and Pingu... WD to both on their 1st/2nd in something or other.

I think Shakinaces even managed to reg this week, WD to him too ;)
  • edited January 2015
    lol nice one sammy keep postin' x
  • edited January 2015
    Very impressed with your play while I was at your table on DTD 2 last night. Hope you used my meagre contribution to your chipstack to good advantage!
  • edited January 2015
    Ha! I would like to say I did, sadly I tried bluffing the fish that is j3ono.... goodbye me ;)
  • edited January 2015
    It was fun, even managed to last past DTD2 start before donking off in DTD1... I blame Sir Solack :) never seen him miss ;)  Still managed a 7th overall and H got a 2nd so puts the team top of the monthly ATM, very happy about this as they all deserve a bink... not like we could win it with skillz is it lol. So keep it up kids. Even managed to find us a new kid to tease on a rail with SilentChiv and Pingu... WD to both on their 1st/2nd in something or other. I think Shakinaces even managed to reg this week, WD to him too ;)
    Posted by samantha25
    That part of my game in on par with the best on the site.

After that I may score better in DTD by just sitting out...
  • edited January 2015
    Haha upping yr swearing league may help ;)

Tonite matthew... I mean Harry 

I am playing that PLO thingy... sorry in advance if I crush anyone with a draw, it's all about the draws right?
  • edited January 2015
    Haha upping yr swearing league may help ;) Tonite matthew... I mean Harry  I am playing that PLO thingy... sorry in advance if I crush anyone with a draw, it's all about the draws right?
    Posted by samantha25
    We don't need images of your draws, thank you.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Poker and Booze : We don't need images of your draws, thank you.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    ...when you still have the negatives.
  • edited January 2015
    Haha upping yr swearing league may help ;) Tonite matthew... I mean Harry  I am playing that PLO thingy... sorry in advance if I crush anyone with a draw, it's all about the draws right?
    Posted by samantha25
    God help us all.
    The PLO8 tables used to be a nice quiet affair :-))
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Poker and Booze : God help us all. The PLO8 tables used to be a nice quiet affair :-))
    Posted by VespaPX

Had a really lovely time playin PLO tonight, even if I was poop :) 

No tilt in 4 games.... altho played 1 HE game (mini) and I want to be in charge of castration for life, for the whole world.

The End :)

• edited January 2015
    And to Slip and H... my Bridgit Jones pants wouldn't even fit in a standard shot :) #tryharder
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Poker and Booze : Had a really lovely time playin PLO tonight, even if I was poop :)  No tilt in 4 games.... altho played 1 HE game (mini) and I want to be in charge of castration for life, for the whole world. The End :)  
    Posted by samantha25
    welcome to Plopsville glad you enjoyed your stay.

Pleasure to share a table with you. Not so much Hhy though, he can stay away (not bitter or results orientated at all he lied) it's just he showed no love for the game.

The claim by you to have had a "4 lo" hand was my personal favourite ;-) 

The "Sam lo" is the new Orford straight.

See you next week.

• edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Poker and Booze : welcome to Plopsville glad you enjoyed your stay. Pleasure to share a table with you. Not so much Hhy though, he can stay away (not bitter or results orientated at all he lied) it's just he showed no love for the game. The claim by you to have had a "4 lo" hand was my personal favourite ;-)  The "Sam lo" is the new Orford straight. See you next week.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Not sure where I posted it, but I did... in the last 24hrs... but... more buts... and erm... a few more buts... my eyes are bad :) I am pretty much sure SKY set me up and I did have a 4 hi lo :)

Was fun, kinda... could be lies :) but very nice to meet you, and I look forward to my free lessons!